Thursday 31 March 2011

39 Denouement

One morning as we were all getting ready I was separated from the other girls.
“Clean & prettify yourself perfectly this morning lila.”
The Master had told me standing swinging the whip behind me. Where I could see it in the mirror as I applied my cosmetics.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
To my surprise I was given a small pink baby doll, panties and veil. We were only usually clothed like this in the evenings. I was also permitted a spray of perfume, well actually more like a dousing, that we were also normally only given in the mornings.
“Run to the kitchens now girl and fetch a serving tray of coffee and breakfast pastries, take them upstairs all the way to the top.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
The cups on the tray were unusual, smaller than the usual cups and with saucers, more like hot beverages are served on Earth. Also the choice of breakfast pastries, like croissants, not a popular choice here. Nonetheless I was intrigued & pleased for the break in my usual routine. Plus it was cooler on the top floor. I literally skipped upstairs, partially with curiosity and partially with excitement. I hoped I was being sent to wake a Master, hoped that after I had woken him, he might choose to rape me, to start his day. Hoped I might even get to wash him in the shower. Such little things are important to slave girls. I looked at the symbol on the tray. Being illiterate, like all women here, I would have to match it with the symbol on the door. But upstairs the matching door had been left open for me.
I walked in quietly, my bare soles padding quietly on the stone floor. The apartment looked strangely unfamiliar  too. Although very much still a mans room. An attempt had been made to feminise it with pretty flowers on the table and sideboards. The pretty daffodil like flowers were actually freshly cut Talender blooms, with their sweet delicate but cloying scent.  The main room was empty, and so was the bedroom. For a moment I stood there unsure what to do. Then instinctively I put the tray with the coffee and pastries down on the low serving table and knelt waiting. Nervous lest the coffee be cold before whoever I was to serve arrived and that I might be punished, for that.
But I didn’t have long to wait. Within a minute or two at the most a man and a woman arrived. To my complete and utter astonishment it was the man from Earth in his leather jacket & jeans. The one who had not said much but had always appeared to be in charge of his two colleagues. & a blonde woman in office attire. His jeans and leather jacket. And her black slim fit slacks, closely tailored black shirt, both slightly satiny, but not too much, in appearance, her low black pumps. Both their outfits seemed totally incongruous. As did the electric typewriter/wordprocessor and its very large battery pack were completely out of place here.
He indicated that the blonde woman should sit at the table. She was quite obviously a free woman, from her manner and his manner with her. He sat on the leather couch.
“I trust you are well girl?.”
“Yes Master, thank you for asking Master.” I felt very small & shamed with another woman & obviously another woman from Earth who was not a slave present.
“What have you been named?”
“Lila Master.”
“So shall I call you lila or would you prefer karen, girl?.”
“Master?” I was dumfounded. I opened my mouth to say “Whatever Master pleases to call this girl, Thank you Master.” But no words came.
Fortunately he spoke for me.
“I think karen will do for the time being.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“Good girl karen.”
“Thank you Master.”
“Karen this is Miss Emily, you may call Her Mistress Emily.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master,  Greetings Mistress Emily.”
She nodded a little awkwardly, uncomfortably.
“& you may call me Master, naturally, & Miss Emily will, be calling me Master James, but you may not, naturally.”
Although he said his name, I couldn’t even make out the syllables it sounded like white noise to me. But something I had to be totally & utterly respectful of. Like the conversations of free men, you overheard but couldn’t understand, that a serving girl overhears as she kneels inferior & subserviently at their feet.
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“You may serve coffee now karen.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
Mistress Emily started to unpack her word processor & set it up on the table.
“Thank you karen.” She said as I gave her coffee.
“There’s no need to thank karen, Mistress Emily, karen is only a slave.”
She looked at me and smiled quite pityingly
“If it makes you uncomfortable karen, I wont.”
“Thank you Mistress Emily.”
As I served Master James, his coffee he seemed to be trying to hide a smirk.
“Karen was brought here, not just for her obvious charms, Miss Emily, but also because she has a near photographic memory for details.”
“Oh!” Mistress Emily seemed to almost titter. She had a confident female air.
Actually I found this hard to believe now, my mind seemed so domesticated and utterly docile. I started to get very nervous, would I be punished now for going so native so to speak.
“At least she does in English, which she will relate her story to you in.”
“Oh!” it was my turn to exclaim.
I hadn’t spoken English for months, & I was very hesitant at first. Master James helped me along when I got stuck on some concept or other. Humiliatingly quite simple terms, but now things which were now excluded from my limited slave vocabulary & mind set.
While we got started Mistress Emily sat sipping her coffee and smoking, smoking yes!. She also insisted that if I was to kneel on the floor, I was to be given a cushion to kneel on. To my surprise Master James agreed easily to this. It was nice kneeling on the small silk cushion like this. I recalled the cushion I had been given to sleep on, when I first arrived here.
I was soon feeling quite comfortable chatting away recounting seemingly every tiny detail of my journey. Whilst Mistress Emily typed away. She was a very good typist & very quiet, her fingers whisper quiet, pitter pattering on the keyboard. Master James sat on the couch, seemingly bored, but ever alert to correct some aspect of my experience or add additional details, that I would have been unaware of .
Like most people I was pleased to tell somebody else all about my life my experiences, & the first couple of hours passed easily. Also I think my openness & the vulnerability expected of me helped quite a lot. I had the uncomfortable but strangely satisfying sensation of being slightly tipsy and too talkative at a party. But then as I started to go into more detail I found it very embarrassing to relate these more intimate things to another woman, especially another fellow American & one who was a free woman. Master James for his part quite gently led me along. But he was quick to make me explain and elaborate fully on deeply personal intimate feelings. We are permitted to hide nothing from our Masters, nothing at all. & I was to be permitted to hide nothing from Mistress Emily. I was soon blushing and squirming in shame. & for her part Mistress Emily tone was becoming much cooler & supercilious towards me, the more my experiences unfolded. I felt utterly inferior to her.
After another half an hour or so I was sent for more coffee. I had struggled to hide my tears  fetching a fresh tray from the kitchens. One of the kitchen girls seeing me so tearful & looking so lost came & gave me a big hug. I smiled bravely as she kissed the tears from my cheek, I felt so much better now, feeling much more in common with these girls now.
She sensing my vulnerability and tearfulness, responded like I had seen a lot of the Gorean girls do and ground her intimacies softly into mine. I had always felt a little uncomfortable with and watching this, but today it felt so lovely and helpless too. Our eyes meeting over our veils, wide and dilated, so open with each other. One of the men seeing this came up and slapped her bottom, quite cordially, interrupting us. He had her slip a finger into my panties, then made us both lick her wet finger clean together. Then slapping my bottom loudly he sent me back upstairs. I glanced round & saw him with her kneeling at his feet, her hands his bottom, looking up at him.
Upstairs again in my nervousness I poured just a little too much cream into Mistress Emily’s coffee. She pinched her face.
“That’s just a little too much karen, may I have another.”
From behind me I heard Master James voice.
“Has she displeased you Miss Emily, shall I punish her?”
I paled and so did Mistress Emily a little too.
“Good lord no Master James, she may simply pour me another.”
Trembling, gratefully now I poured her another perfect cup this time.
Mistress Emily indicated the other cup.
“Karen you may drink that, to settle your nerves.” Her tone was quite condescending
“Mistress….?” I was quite flustered.
Master James seemed amused when he replied “Would you like some coffee miss karen?”
Did I miss hear him did he call me miss karen?
“Master?” I still didn’t know what to say.
“Karen you will drink some coffee.” He told me taking the decision away from me. 
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
I held the small cup in both  hands and sipped it delicately. It was even more delicious than it smelt, I was in coffee heaven, especially when Mistress insisted I have some chocolate sprinkles like her on top of the cream. Master James sat back smiling indulgently. He & I knew that I would ache for that taste for months and months to come.
Mistress Emily went to light another cigarette. They were an Earth brand I recognised the pattern on the packet. But when I tried to read the writing it was completely illegible to me. Yet I was sure it was English. Was I illiterate in my own native language now too.
“Try one of these Miss Emily.” He said offering her a freshly rolled cigarette.
She hesitated then laughed and took it. He lit it for her. After one inhalation she was coughing and spluttering. She stubbed it out quickly still coughing.
He seemed amused. “Was the taste a little too strong for you, too big for your mouth Miss Emily?.”
“Quite!” was her tart reply. Between coughs.
We continued till lunchtime, when I fetched Mistress a salad, He had a large meaty flat bread sandwich. I noticed her looking hungrily at it. But she had not been offered a choice, at least not in my hearing. And she like most Earth women was probably watching her diet. I naturally wasn’t given anything.
After lunch she had a few clarifications & questions, that Master James mainly answered.
“Why is she kept veiled, but the rest of her clothing is so skimpy?.”
“Slavegirls are kept veiled, to remind them constantly of their slavery. So that with each and every breath they take, they know that every breath they take is only permitted to them by their owners. That every scrap of food they eat is given to them by their Masters, everything they are permitted is only permitted to them by their Masters. And that they are utterly inferior and only permitted to breath the same air as their Masters through the slave veil.”
“Oh, interesting !” Was Mistress Emily’s reply.
“Also it very pleasant to be fellated, through slave silk.”
“Oh!” was her quieter reply, though she seemed a little flustered. I thought I saw her squirm, a little, uncomfortably in her chair, just for a moment.
The afternoon grew hotter and hotter. But so much cooler up here, than down on the tavern floor. Even so Mistress Emily seemed be getting a little hot and flushed by the heat.
“Would you like to take a break, shower & freshen up Miss Emily?” Master James asked her.
“Yes I think I would. Thank you master James”
“You are welcome Miss Emily.” He replied.
“May karen wash you in the shower and dry you Mistress?.”
She looked at me aghast.
“No, you may not.” She said tersely seemingly very embarrassed, but then corrected herself. “No that wont be necessary karen, thank you.”
“Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.”
As she got into the shower I laid out fresh clothes and underwear for her. Another black trouser and shirt set. It was just the sort of thing I had liked to wear. Just ever so slightly business sexy. And fresh underwear too. Very nice underwear, silk and lace, very delicate. I was a little surprised that she hadn’t chosen to be barefoot, in her office pumps, or worn pop sock tights like I would have chosen. Instead she had a garter belt & tights, all black and lacy, quite lovely really. Even free women put up with discomfort to be desirable. I was more than a little jealous.
While she took her time in the shower Master James took me outside onto the balcony. The view over the town and harbour was breathtaking. He let me stand besides him, holding my bottom, pulling me close to his side. I clung to him a little, overawed. This was the first time I had seen the town. In fact this whole day was disconcerting and upsetting for me.
“Its quite lovely view isn’t it slave?”
“Yes it is Master, thank you Master for letting karen see it Master.”
“Are you happy here girl?”
“This girl thinks she is  Master.”
“Are you treated well here girl.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“Are you often whipped?”
“Only as much as is necessary Master.”
“& when it  please the Masters to whip you?.”
“Yes Master”
“Good girl.”
“Thank you Master.”
He sat down on one of the wicker chairs on the balcony. I saw in his hand he was holding what appeared to be a fresh slip for me, wadded up.
“Come here girl.” He told me.
“Yes Master” I whispered hoping he had in mind what I suspected he did.
“Kneel here.” He said opening his knees.
“Yes Master.” I whispered.
He exploded violently in my mouth. Overpowering & choking me. Even after all this time the forcefulness of Gorean ejaculations surprised me. Made me feel so desired & submissive. Left me feeling so awe struck & small with their power. He sat back sighing happily.
“You may swallow karen.” He told me, some time later.
“Thank you Master.” I whispered through my sticky lips. My veil was stuck to my face & nose
He gave me the fresh slip and veil.
“Clean yourself slave, you mustn’t embarrass Miss Emily.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
He watched me as I cleaned his use from me. Directing me, for spots I had missed. He had cum strongly all over my face and décolletage. Then we went back inside. I was sent to fetch cool drinks. She had fruit juice, he had chilled lager beer. As I re-entered the room she was emerging from the bedroom freshly dressed.
As I served her, her fruit juice I saw her gaze was drawn to my right breast. I looked down & blushed hotly. There was a sticky lump of cum on my nipple that had soaked through the slippery silk of my slip. Master had missed a spot. As I served Master his beer he smiled and brushed his finger slowly and casually across my erect nipple. He hadn’t missed it at all. The brush of his fingertip caused both my nipples to go very erect and hard. Proud under the slippery pink of my slip. The chain between my nipples tautened causing the bell to swing freely and ring out. Mistress Emily’s eyes were seemingly drawn to it. She didn’t say anything for a moment & I blushed hotly, she seemed to blush just a little too.
“Shall we continue?” She said pointedly finally.
“Yes of course Miss Emily.” He said.
We continued, till I was sent to fetch the evening meal. Then afterwards till quite late. Mistress Emily had begun to yawn and stretch and Master suggested we should stop for the day. We were mostly through it anyway, it would only take another half a day to finish.
When Mistress Emily got ready for bed. Master took me into the neighbouring rooms or apartment. Before I had even the chance to kneel before him, he literally picked me off my feet and dragged me into the bedroom. Pushing me face down onto the bed, and stripping my panties from me. Slapped my bottom loudly and entered me anally urgently, and quite roughly.
“I have been wanting to rape that well rounded bottom of yours all day miss karen.”
He told me thrusting deeply inside me.
I moaned hotly. “Yes Master.” More than a little frightened by his fierce rapine passion.
He raped me from behind. My first orgasm was already incredibly powerful and helpless. As he raped me through my labia, the 2nd orgasm was even more incredible. I thought that everything I was  would be swept away, completely by it.
Then he rolled over and  sat me on top of him, impaled by him.
“Good girl miss karen.” He told me as I squirmed and ground on top of him. Why did he keep mocking me calling me miss karen?.
I whimpered hotly as my third orgasm approached. I could feel myself melting around him. Like a candle around his lustful flame. A flame that was already a  searing, soaring bonfire. Then I felt myself begin to merge with him, merging with his flesh. Melting into his pleasure. I could feel emotionally, rather than sense or feel in any physical sense,  my own nervous system like white ribbons of energy, merged with his from our loins. From my own clutching vagina around his throbbing manhood. I was inside him part of him. I was his pleasure, coursing through him, mounting and mounting, throbbing, blissful. Connected to him in total submission, surrender to him. Then without warning I felt him/us throb and spasm then shooting and bursting outwards from him. Bursting, pulsing throbbing into me, as he came massively again and again. From deep within him to every part of me.  Overcoming and overwhelming me with hot helpless waves of rapturous surrender and orgasm  again and again. He held me down now, against his chest, as he throbbed and burst inside me over and over. I was sobbing in his arms in abandoned joy. And then sadness as I felt him subside & my union with Master ebbing away.
He let me kiss his chest lovingly in tears, still impaled so sweetly on him. I could feel  myself internally clinging to him, never wanting to let go, as my arms and legs piteously clung helplessly to him. Never wanting to be parted from him.
I knew that with each more powerful slave orgasm I experienced, every orgasm I had from  now would be ever more meaningful and powerful.
“You are still coming aren’t you girl?.” He smiled. Feeling my inner muscles clinging to him in helpless spasm.
“Yes Master.” I whimpered. Feeling him shoot yet another spurt inside me as I throbbed in spasm.
“Good girl.”
“Thank you Master.” I was crying with happiness & love.
I felt so utterly submissive like this, penetrated & owned.
He was kind to me and let me cling to him for a little while, then slowly lifted me off him, brushing the tears from my face with my hair.
“Do you think you could moaned any louder miss karen?”
“Master?”
“You might have kept Miss Emily awake.”
“Yes Master.” I blushed.
“Perhaps I should have gagged you with your little panties.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
He smirked cheekily at me. It seemed so out of place that almost without thinking I stuck my tongue out at him. & immediately regretted it frightened.
“I could whip you for that miss karen.”
“Yes Master.” I said
He smiled.
“But I can think of a much better use for that soft tongue girl”
“Yes Master.”
“Fetch me a cool drink slave, chilled white wine”
“Yes Master.”
As he took the chilled glass from my fingers, I wanted to cling to his hands, but he didn’t permit this.
“Clean me slave.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
We had made quite a sticky mess. It was still warm & thickening with our body heat. He patted my head, drinking his wine, as I licked and swallowed the warm goo. How perfectly apt, he is to please & I am for his pleasure.
As I humbly licked him clean & dried him with my panties, he chatted casually to me about my story. Extracting the most intimate details and fantasies from me mercilessly. But I felt so much more comfortable telling him my most intimate feelings, than I did to Mistress Emily. Cuddling close to him so lost in him still so overwhelmed by him, & the powerful orgasm he had so easily induced in me. When I told him this he had laughed, telling me I was still a new slave. What was an explosion or release, albeit an incredible release for them was only part of their lives. But to me it was everything, to submit to them like that, so completely. I felt so small and weak in his arms. I had clung to him so helplessly, as he talked. Then he had pushed me down again under the sheets.
“I am going to sleep shortly miss karen, you may relax me.”
“Master may this girl ask why you keep calling this girl miss karen.”
“Because it pleases, me to tease you slave.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.” I whispered. The fellatio was even hotter, so much hotter than ever before. After his precum had exploded in my mouth & he had pushed himself deeply in my mouth & throat I felt joined and fused to him, the nerve endings in my mouth fused to those of his erection in my mouth, and suffused throughout our bodies, with pleasure. Then he had hardened & seemed even bigger and more powerful in my mouth as he began to quiver. Then the hot aching spasm & I was bursting from him again inside me, inside my mouth stickily. His fist now clenched tightly in my hair. But only he had cum, I was just his slave again swallowing his thick load. Helplessly lost in love with him. Afterwards in tears I had clung to him as he slept. Loving him, needing him so much.
He had left the shutters open so as to enjoy the nights cool see breeze. & I lay there next to him looking out into the magnificent beautiful sky, and billions and billions of stars. But it was as absolutely nothing to being in his arms.
In the morning I woke him again with my mouth and the fellatio was just as incredible, leaving me feeling so helplessly hot. I wanted so much to beg his rape. But I didn’t dare, to impose my needs on him. While he drank his coffee, he watched me toilet into a small bowl. He had neglected to toilet me last night. He fed me one the pastries from his fingers, now stale & hard, I swallowed gratefully. And gave me a bowl of water to drink, also while he held the bowl. Then he let me shower him. It was so lovely, I was melting with love for him.
After we had finished in the shower he had me prettify myself & then clean the room, while he went downstairs for a proper cooked meat breakfast. When I had finished in his rooms. I quietly cleaned and tidied Mistress Emily’s room while she still slept, then brought her breakfast, waiting kneeling by her bed till she woke. And then laid out fresh clothing for her whilst she showered.
“You look very happy this morning karen.”
“Yes Mistress, thank you for noticing Mistress, karen is so very happy Mistress.”
“How does it feel to be called a good girl, by the men, karen?”
“It means absolutely everything Mistress.”
She didn’t reply. Then after a while she went into the shower quietly. When she came out she allowed me to help dress her.
“I don’t think I will wear my tights today karen, its just so warm.” She said while applying her lipstick.
“Yes Mistress.” I replied watching her so much at leisure, chatting to me.
“Mistress may karen speak?”
“Of course you can.”
“Karen was just thinking your underwear is so very nice and pretty Mistress, this girl used to love things like that, were they expensive.”
“Well they were a little, but I thought I would treat myself.”
“Yes Mistress, of course.”
“May I feel your slip karen? It looks so glossy.”
“Yes Mistress.”
She touched it hesitantly, feeling it between her fingers. I could tell she was a little scandalised and a little bit excited.
“The sensation is somewhere  between slippery KY Jelly & touching nearly nothing at all, I don’t think I could bear to wear something like that so close to my skin.”
“Yes Mistress, it’s the only fabric permitted to slave girls.”
She continued feeling the fabric, looking at me.
“& its so see through but glossy too.”
“Yes Mistress it looks and feels like being more naked than naked. When we aren’t serving nude Mistress.”
“Do you like being a slave karen, after all you were once from America like me?”
“A girl is supposed to object to her slavery Mistress.”
“But?”
“Yes Mistress karen loves being a slave Mistress.”
She was silent then lighting herself another cigarette. Then she poured herself the last of the fresh orange juice, I had brought her. She lifted the glass to my lips.
“Thank you Mistress.” I said taking the tiniest of sips. Not wanting to leave the taste of his fellatio  on her glass.
“He is very forceful isn’t he ?, quite manly, I think I would be frightened to be one of his slaves, dressed in that slave silk” she said.
In truth he had been very casual and relaxed. But even then he still led the conversation, dominated the room with his presence.
“Yes he is Mistress, & I suppose it would be wise for you to be vulnerable and with sexually frightened of your Master, belled & in his slave silk, just as karen is Mistress.” I replied, not looking up at her eyes, but noticing the little squirm of her bottom against the hard dining chair..
Master James came up some time later, & I went to fetch fresh coffee for them. I wasn’t offered any coffee this morning.
While I continued my tale, Mistress emily continued to type quietly away. Then He stopped the flow and said to me.
“You may polish my boots for me karen, while you talk.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I quickly obeyed kneeling over his feet, polishing them lovingly. I could feel Mistress Emily watching me. When I had finished he indicated Mistress Emily’s shoes.
“Mistress may karen polish your office pumps Mistress ?.” They were soft black leather with no heels.
“That wont be necessary karen thank you.”
He continued to fill in some details about Gorean culture, that I was obviously unaware of. How the trouble in the north, was the usual trouble in the north. And was referred to in the north as ‘the trouble in the south’ or ‘the trouble in the’ west or east. As the city states formed & then dissolved temporary alliances. Never strong enough to overcome the others for any length of time and were just the natural avenues of young and older mens pursuit of glory and competition.
And of the public crèches and communal wives quarters. Where men took the first daughter, of potential allies for their sons to marry and bear children. And where the wives collectively raised the children together till puberty. For some reason the ratio of girls to boys is roughly 3 or 4 to one. And often a wife will bear 2 girls before her first son. The boys and the girls often running and playing freely in the streets. Only the boys are taught to read and write, mathematics and the sciences. The girls learn to cook and sew and the arts. But mainly until both sexes are into puberty childhood is carefree and happy. Until the boys join the academies. To eventually enter the professions, and a much more structured education. The girls then remain with their mothers continuing to learn the feminine arts, loving and caring, but nothing sexual,  till they are 18. when the first born girl is often married, and the rest are sold to the slavers. The enslaved girls are shipped to distant cities and if you look closely at the sole of a Gorean girls feet you can see a series of coloured dots, indicating the city of her birth. To avoid further any complications. The boys generally distant  but close to their mothers, and their married sisters, visiting occasionally. But generally the life of married women here is one of seclusion. And fathers are always loving and affectionate with their children of both sexes, until adulthood. When the boys become their own men and the girls become someone else’s wife, or imbonded property.
The society he described seemed to have a lot of similarities, but also lots of differences  with that of the Ancient Greeks, in the heroic age, and Romans  and the cultures of the near east.
To my surprise Master James intimated a few details about the portals too. The process was seemingly only one way. Only Goreans could travel both ways. & for obvious cultural reasons only Gorean men were permitted to use them. The implications of that struck me suddenly, but I don’t think Miss Emily picked up on that detail at all. Anything that came through from Earth became if it wasn’t already female. & sometimes Earth men who had helped their Gorean employers were rewarded, if you can call it that,  with a one way trip to Gor. As such, newly female  they arrived feeling traumatised & horribly confused. Their brains & memories blank but feeling somehow that something was terribly wrong. I had come across girls like this before. They are so numb and pliant, frightened & obedient. At first they seem so bimboish and stupid, but in reality they are just a blank canvass. The stern application of the whip and very firm strict discipline quickly teaches them. As it does all of us. The Gorean Masters stationed as slavers on Earth also keep a few captured Earth girls as slaves on Earth. As well as some female employees for various office & administration duties. Their eventual reward is inevitably a one way trip to Gor. Once again I don’t think Miss Emily picked up on that, nor did I fully realize the implications of what was being said just yet.              
After lunch we were nearly finished or so I thought. Master James then recounted in great detail all the little secrets and fantasies I had whispered to him last night. Those that I had been too embarrassed to relate myself to Mistress Emily. Then making me elaborate in great detail to her. She seemed very cool and aloof with me then & I suspect more than a little embarrassed. But a slave girl is not permitted modesty, she is vulnerable and open for her Masters pleasures and desires, no matter how they are manifested. And no matter how hotly I blushed and squirmed. When we were finally finished I was so tearful and shamed, before both of them. All my innermost feelings and the most intimate of my fantasies and needs laid bare. Not so much before Master, though his Earth clothing made me feel more embarrassed than I would normally have been with him. But in front of Mistress Emily, a free woman.
As Mistress Emily finished typing, Master rolled himself another cigarette and sat watching smoking, then excused himself. He returned after a short while, freshly showered &  dressed now in a cotton tunic and sandals, carrying a leather bag. I knelt squirming wishing I had been permitted to shower him
“Master may karen speak?”
“You may miss karen”
“Was your leather jacket too warm Master.”
“Only as warm as armour and carrying a shield and weapons on a march girl.”
“Yes Master.”
Mistress Emily seemed very cool with me now, as I quite naturally simpered for Master, kneeling before them. Also I think she was a little embarrassed, by my submissiveness and his easy dominance & innate acceptance of this.
As she finished off he came and stood over me. Towering over me kneeling at his feet & over her as she sat at the table.
“Is it finished Miss Emily?.” He asked her.
“Yes it is, Master James.” She seemed a little flustered he was standing quite close to her.
“Good.” He said closing the lid on the wordprocessor, and removing the little memory stick.
“You have done well girls, I am pleased.”
“Thank you Master.” I said.
“Yes, it was an quite interesting recounting.” Mistress Emily said hesitantly. “I must say I am looking forward, to my remuneration and taking a long vacation.”
The Talender scent in the air suddenly seemed to be very strong in the early  afternoon heat.
“I think you would look very pretty in a nice bikini lying on the beach Emily.” He told her, as he stood over her, in her personal space.
“Thank you master James.” She seemed a little uncomfortable, with him standing so close.
“Perhaps a little shiny gold or silver bikini, foil I think you call the fabric.”
“I don’t think I would wear something so girly, Master James.”
“That’s a pity I think blondes like you & karen might look good in such garments.”
“Maybe for karen but not for me Master James.”
“Perhaps you are right, I think slave silk is much better for blondes.”
“I’m sorry, I don’t think I would like that.”
“But your Master would.”
“Yes I suppose so if I were kajira.” She said the word hesitantly.
He didn’t reply to that immediately.
“May I ask you something?” she said
“Yes of course, you may.”
“At the beginning of karen’s story she was told that only women who chose to come here, were brought to Gor, to be slaves.”
“Yes, that is true.”
“And that karen was also to be paid for her journal.”
“Yes.”
“So will she be paid?”
“She will paid, exactly the same as you emily, nothing more, nothing less.”
“Oh?”
Stupidly I whispered “Will I be paid Master?” in English.
“Since when are kajira permitted to speak without permission, or use the term I, karen?”
“They are not Master.”
“And are slavegirls permitted to own anything, especially money?”
“They are not Master.”
“So how will karen be paid the same as me?” Emily asked.
“Get on you knees emily with karen?”
“What?” She said angrily, but also with quite evident fright in her voice.
He stepped around the chair, behind her and expertly seized both her wrists behind her in one of his huge hands. Lifting her easily from the chair. She didn’t seem to struggle, much. But He was very strong & she was as small and weak in his grip as I was. I could also see she was quite numb with fear. With his other hand he ripped the pretty tailored shirt from her body , and then the slim fitting black slacks. Tossing them to the floor in front of us & then pushed her to her knees next to me.
“Do not make me repeat an instruction again girl.” He told her.
“Please?” she whimpered.
“The correct way to address me is ‘please Master’”
He told her as I saw  him delve into the leather bag and produce a set of slave bracelets. Then he braceleted both our wrists behind us. The cuffs were joined together with a short chain. We were chained together, there was a small bell on the chain.
“Please Master.” She was crying.
“Be quiet slave.” He told her.
She was quiet.
“The correct response is ‘Yes Master, thank you Master’.” He told her.
“Yes Master, thank you Master” she said.
“Good girl.” He told her
“Yes Master, thank you Master” she whispered in tears.
He stepped behind me and removed my panties, then stuffed them into her mouth. I saw her stifling, almost choking  on the wet fabric, & the  warm and wet taste of my slave heat.
Then he removed her black lacy panties & stuffed them into my mouth. They were also warm and damp. I saw the shame in her eyes as she realized I would taste it.
He stepped behind us. I heard him fishing around in the leather bag. Emily’s eyes met mine. Her pupils were dilated with terror. I heard a loud electric buzzing sound behind me, and felt cold metal pressed between my legs.
“I will give you the same choice as I give all the, slave I bring here, when I wake them warm and safe in their beds, with their panties in their mouth.”
Then he pressed a button and a searing electric shock went through me from my soaked intimacies. I squealed in agony into the gag.
“& for you emily.” He told her.
I felt her buck & scream helplessly
“Tell me now or forever have that & all choices removed from you, If you do not consent to enter slavery.”
We both, including myself whimpered our protests into the gag. He knelt down, on one knee,  in front of us, as if trying to listen to us, through our gags.
“Good girls & you will both be very good girls wont you.” He said smiling, standing up again.
I doubted that any earth girls were given any such choice in actual fact. This was actually a Gorean joke of long standing. Initially when female slavery was not as universal as it is now, a woman had to give her consent before witnesses if she was imbonded. Or in court where the only punishment for female criminal was slavery. Later when female servitude became the norm it was customary for a girl brought either by her family or even slavers to be enslaved to be gagged and asked if she wished  to demur on her enslavement, before the witnesses, made her legal property, and henceforth & forever outside the law. Then the need for any witness apart from her new owners word was removed, over time. And now in these modern enlightened times her consent is no longer required or sought.
He then took from his bag a punishment whip and stepping behind us whipped emily and I in turn. 10 burning lashes each. She had sobbed and screamed into the gag, just like me. Bucking and struggling futilely to escape the shortened thick leather bullwhip as it struck her mercilessly. The loud crack of the whip I the air, then the even louder crack of the leather on your tender flesh. And then the unbelievable throbbing pain & fear of another blow. She sobbed just as pitifully as me. She would learn and had already learned to be obedient, just like me.
He left us to whimper in pain chained together on the floor, while another girl came in and served him some beer. When she left she took Emily’s discarded clothing with her. All except her suspender belt and stockings. These he made me put on, as well as her black lacy brassiere. She was dressed in my pink slip. He then collared her, in a simple steel collar like mine. Our collars were joined together by another short chain. As were our ankles in cuffs too. Kneeling still chained together she was very pretty & lovely. I knew that she would be made to serve well.
He sat down and snapped his fingers for us to approach him. We crawled to him obediently.
A short time later he exploded in her mouth, but then filled both our mouths with his use, after covering our faces & breasts with his hot sticky cum.
“You may swallow.” He told us.
“Thank you Master.” I heard her whimper, after a short hesitation following my lead.
Another man came in behind us. I recognised his voice as one of the tavern keepers. He unchained emily from me and examined her. I heard her wriggle and cry with embarrassment as he probed her.
“She is white silk?.”
“Are you white silk girl?” Master James asked her.
“Yes Master emily is a virgin…white silk.”
“You are no longer called emily, in fact you are nameless, until you are given a name by your new owner.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” She sobbed.
“In fact, karen will now be named emily, for the time being.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master, emily thanks you for naming her Master.” I whispered.
The tavern keeper laughed. “& you girl will be called karen”
“Yes Master, thank you Master. Karen thanks you for her name Master” she was in tears, crushed.
“And after you are branded, we will have a little auction, for our new little white  silk blonde, wont we karen?.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” She was sobbing realizing his intent from my tale.
He leashed her and led her away in tears, snapping at the backs of her thighs with the long end of the leash to hurry her.
Master then took me to her bed and raped me. Raping me twice anally with her panties stuffed into my mouth.
Afterwards I knelt over him as he lay on the bed licking him clean I whispered.
“Master may emily speak?”
“You may girl.”
“Master did you remember emily from Earth Master?”
“I did girl, in fact the very first time I saw you I wanted to rape that tight little ‘ass’ of yours.” He over pronounced the English ‘ass’ whilst patting my bottom.
“Thank you Master.”
“& to enjoy your hot soft lips so sweet and submissive on me girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Good girl.”
“Thank you Master.”
“Master, may emily ask why you didn’t rape her on Earth then Master?”
“Because I could enjoy you any time it pleased me slave,.”
“Oh.”
“& a slut like you is best enjoyed hot and wet.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I continued licking and swallowing the sticky mess we had made.
“Master may emily ask something else Master?.”
“You may.”
“Will you buy emily Master, for your own?.”
He laughed.
“Why would I want to own you girl, when I can come into the tavern and ‘fuck’ you, and any number of girls just as hot and wet as you  any time it pleases me.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”  I was crying.
Some time later after I had swallowed him again. He stood me up and after stripping me sent me down to the tavern, it was nearly time to get ready for the evening. He patted my bare bottom.
“Good girl emily, I am pleased with you.”
I half turned looking over my shoulder at him, so lost and helpless.
“Thank you Master, emily loves you Master.” I whispered through sticky lips
He slapped my bottom firmly, painfully I yelped & whimpered.
He laughed at that , I felt my body flush crimson with humiliation
“Hurry along now girl, I have much more important things to attend to than your little ‘ass’”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered in tears.
I hurried downstairs to prettify myself for the tavern tonight.
I love you Master, Masters, how glad I am that you are the Master here. That you are my Master here.
Slave girl emily x.

No comments:

Post a Comment