Thursday 31 March 2011

21 In the tavern: 3 new girls are raffled and raped

The tavern had seemed to grow very busy during the day, over the last couple of days. The other girls & I were quite rushed off our feet. Serving beers and food and cleaning and scrubbing up after the men. Also I noticed several girls led to the leather curtained alcoves, & emerging some time later, dishevelled & put back to serving. Not that is unusual in the taverns but during the day it was normally less frequent. Most of the patrons requiring just drink and food & fellatio if intimate service is wanted. Fellatio that was normally done by the girl as her Master sat drinking at the table or in the chairs. The atmosphere was quite carnival like and I’m guessing but I think it must have been market weekend.
Then after what had been a very busy day, three new girls were brought into the tavern during the afternoon. They looked numb with fright and were freshly branded. Also some men with instruments arrived, what looked like guitars, lutes, flutes and hand held drums arrived and took over a corner for themselves and started playing. The musicians travelled round from town to town, following the rolling calendar of market days, playing for food, beer, lodgings and the intimate pleasures of the taverns.
Master arrived back relatively early looking quite pleased with himself. He handed me my apron and unlocked my chastity belt telling me that today I was to be fed with the other tavern girls and to get ready with them.
After the other girls & I were ready I was sent to kneel at his feet. He was eating when I arrived so I knelt quietly at his feet. The tavern was even busier now. The air heavy with beer fumes and smoke. Loud with raucous male  laughter.
When he had finished eating he looked down at me and told me to fetch him a beer, repeating the name of the beer he wanted as it was apparent from the look on my face that I didn’t know the name.
At the bar girls were crowded up waiting for beers to be pulled by the harried girl behind the bar. When it was my turn she handed me a frothy glass of a dark looking brew & I went quickly back to Master.
Kneeling at his feet I lifted the glass across my belly, and pressed it between my breasts kissing the rim lovingly. Before holding it up to him, over my bowed head.
“Master your drink, this girl hopes you find it pleasing and this girl service.”
“More.”
“Master this girl begs you to enjoy her lips while you enjoy your drink.”
“More explicit girl”
 “Master while you are enjoying your beer, please part this girls hot lips with your manhood & permit this girl to please you.”
He took the beer and lifted my chin in his fingers lifting me slightly on my knees, pulling me closer between his knees and fondling my breasts through the golden apron. They felt so swollen and sensitive in his hands, my thighs felt like they were melting down the inside of my legs. I looked up into his eyes panting for breath through the veil with my heart shaped lips. He flicked the bell dangling between my nipples. Oh I ached so for him.
Cupping the nape of my neck in one hand he drew me even closer between his legs.
“Perhaps I will enjoy coming in those scarlet lips while I drink.” he said as he lifted his tunic.
“Yes Master.” I whispered breathlessly.
I kissed his glans softly, ecstatically kissing & sucking him lovingly. It was everything I had visualised and practised in my head, and so much more. After he had exploded with precum in my mouth, he cuffed me holding me firmly as he pressed my head down onto him. He felt even bigger inside me than the first time. I was melting at his feet with love and desire for him. Totally & rapturously part of his pleasure. Then his fist closed in my hair and as he exploded in my mouth I was a slavegirl kneeling between her Masters legs as he orgasmed and filled my mouth with his thick pleasure. He pulled my head back & came all over my face, down my cleavage and all over my golden apron.
“You may swallow ema.” He told me after a long minute.
“Thank you Master.” I whispered through sticky lips, the veil plastered stuck all over my lips.
He sent me for another beer. I passed jacqui on the way she patted me on the bottom as I passed her and smiled.
“Good girl.” She whispered in my ear.
“Thank you sweet sister.”
After I had cleaned him he allowed me to kneel by his feet and watch the tavern.
The musicians were playing quite drunkenly, for the quite drunken patrons. The music wasn’t too distinct over the loudness of the tavern but added to the carnival atmosphere Near the players 4 tavern girls were dancing for the men. I felt very happy, just kneeling there enjoying this with Master. Though my thighs were so sticky and soaked the bottom of the apron had stuck around the top. I wasn’t embarrassed though as most of the other girls displayed their excitement too as they walked past serving. Or were already soiled and sticky from the alcoves.
The two new girls were brought into  the middle of the room. they were both braceleted and hooded, then knelt down. The tavern keeper held up another hood rattling it loudly. the noise of the tavern died down a little. He unbraceleted the first girl and held the hood for her. She fished blindly in the bag, taking quite a long time, then pulled out a brass coin. It had a number on it. The tavern keeper recuffed her & held up the coin.
He shouted out the number & there was a loud burst of laughter. Out of the crowd a man emerged, hefted the girl over his shoulder, slapped her bottom and carried her to an alcove. I heard her cries of pain, as he tore her hymen, then sobbing and then moans as she orgasmed to a man for the first time. There was more laughter as he emerged with her over his shoulder again. He pushed her to her knees and the tavern keeper made her  pick another coin out of the leather bag.
He held up the coin and shouted “Next.”
There was more laughter as she was carried struggling weakly back to the alcove.
Master looked down at me, then reaching behind me braceleted my wrists.
“Master?” I whispered.
Then he hooded me and I was pushed to the centre of the room stumbling numbly.
I was knelt down besides the second girl, just as she was being instructed to fish the first coin out of the hood. As she was carried away I heard her crying. The first girl was brought back again. I was trembling with fear. My wrists were uncuffed and my hand pushed into the coin bag.
“Please Master.” I whimpered.
“Pick one girl.” I was told
“Yes Master.” I said in tears.
With fumbling fingers I tried to pick up one of the coins. I kept dropping them, my hand was shaking so much.
“Hurry up girl.” I was told curtly.
Frightened I grasped one of the coins and pulled it from the bag. As I was re braceleted I heard the tavern keeper shout. “23.” To roars of laughter.
I was picked up and slung over a mans shoulders and carried to the alcoves.
“Master.” I whimpered on my knees.
He simply pushed my face down onto the thin leather mat, and pushed my thighs apart. I tried to resist fearfully but he was far too strong for me, even if I hadn’t been braceleted & hooded. With a quick thrust he was inside me. I sobbed helplessly. I was also very tight. He wasn’t rough but he was forceful as he pushed deep inside me, although I wasn’t a virgin, at this moment I felt like one. He kept thrusting and I felt my thighs trying to grip him and start to grind against him. pushing back at him, and inadvertently increasing his pleasure. Then I started to move with him, feeling helpless and vulnerable and somehow wanting to please him with my body. I felt myself melting around him as an inner warmth spread from around his thrusting penetration. Spreading and burning through my body. Pulsing as I felt him throbbing inside me, with each thrust. Then as if from outside myself but also from deep inside me, as he started to cum I exploded with white heat. Like soft electricity or fire, in wave after wave, overcoming me totally washing me into him. I was sobbing and shouting and panting in surrender to him, as we came together. He lay on my back grunting for a moment then withdrew. Stood up and hefted me over his shoulder again.
He emerged from the alcove to hoots of raucous laughter as I felt myself being carried through the tavern. But instead of putting me down on the floor again. He sat down then slowly sat me in his lap. On his lap and slowly pressed me down on my bottom around his still throbbing erection. It felt so tight and painful. But despite myself I could feel my bottom grinding around him, pulling him in.
When he was fully inside me he pulled the hood from my face. It was Master.
“Oh Master.” I cried out in tears of love.
“Yes girl, pump your sweet little bottom for me.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master, ema loves you Master.” I said grinding and twisting for him, my face over his shoulder kissing him as I started to feel my hot, shameful orgasm overwhelm me again.
When he was done he twisted me around and rested me on his chest, his erection still hard inside me as my orgasm began to ebb away.
“Ema loves you Master.” I whispered.
“Yes girl.”
After he withdrew I fetched him another beer and licked him clean. He knelt me besides his chair and continued to enjoy the tavern as I knelt there. So happy but so vulnerable and used too.
He took me upstairs after a couple more drinks. The floorshow with the two new girls, was over by then after each had been raped 10 times. jacqui had come over and Master had allowed her to kiss me. Her red apron was covered in semen now too. & I must admit it looked so apt and  lovely.
He carried me upstairs and raped me again. Then still cuffed he sat me over him and I made love to him while he watched. Then after cleaning him again as he was dozing I fellated him, and swallowed his semen as he closed his eyes. I lay next to him so happy & in love with him.
In the morning after I had woken him with my loving lips, he sold me.       

No comments:

Post a Comment