Thursday 31 March 2011

04 Lita has been punished, instead of me: Gagged & whipped

Karen spent the rest of the day on her own in the room, her head a swirl of questions & stirring emotions. She wished she had a book or pen & paper, but her luggage was gone, lost apparently. She had the stark room , the equally stark yard & her cushion. She didn’t feel comfortable bathing, in the pool, feeling herself vulnerable potentially overlooked from the lattice. So she knelt & waited.
That evening lita returned, she was gagged, a wide leather strap bucked & padlocked behind her head, pressing a thick leather ball into her mouth. Her buttocks & the backs of her thighs were also bruised & tender. Although very painful exterior bruising soon fades, slave whips are designed not to damage soft skin & flesh, just to punish severely. Although lita still moved gracefully, it was quite clear that her whole rump was smarting & stinging horribly.
Lita had brought more fruit & a bowl of water also the toilet pot. Karen relieved herself & bathed, then lita took the things away. She also took the harem outfit to be washed. No towel was left tonight. Karen realised just after the door locked, that she was still veiled.
She left it on, & lay on the cushion, naked except for her veil, just like a slave. She was weeping as much for lita as her own apprehension, as darkness fell.
In Thanos’s pens another 23 girls were unloaded from the wagons & pushed into the overcrowded cage to wait.

That evening the door opened again & lita came in. She was gagged with a thick ball stuffed into her mouth & secured by a wide strap that covered her lips and upper chin, up to her nostrils. It was buckled tightly closed, & padlocked behind her. It was obviously quite uncomfortable & distressing to wear.
Lita had been crying.
She had been whipped.
The backs of her thighs & buttocks were scored with long tender looking stripes. The flesh around those stripes was puffy and inflamed. It looked horribly painful. As I examined the marks the heat coming off the marks was quite overwhelming it must stung terribly.
I looked into her eyes, she looked down, ashamed.
As she knelt down with the tray I went to sit on my cushion & stopped myself, then knelt. suddenly realizing why lita had been punished. I started to cry.
She actually came over & dried my tears with her fingers, looking concerned into my eyes. We hugged gingerly I held her tightly but careful not to touch her weals.
She had the toilet pot for me. I took off my pantaloons, she also took the halter neck from me, but not my veil. I squatted over the tiny pot. My excretions were extremely light now. I had barely eaten anything. At least my pee was less stinging now. She washed me again. And patted me dry tenderly with a soft towel.
Then she left me alone in my locked room. As if on cue the lights went out. I had no idea what time of day it was, nor even I suppose what day or month it was here. Such things are not considered necessary for women like me to know. I curled up on my cushion, breathing slowly through the slippery veil. As it had not been removed I didn’t dare now take it off myself.
I lay there thinking about lita & how & why she had been punished. I was crying. For a moment I thought it was because I wished that I had been punished, for what was after all my transgression,  instead of her. But I didn’t wish that at all. & I was very glad not to have punished with the whip. I felt ashamed and frightened by that realization. I, not she  thoroughly deserved the whip & was terrified by it. & as such I had learnt another important lesson about my status here.
It was only later that I realized that Lita had been whipped as a lesson for me. As such the whip, even the so called pleasure whips are very painful. They don’t break the skin & the welting or wheal is always subcutaneous, but the throbbing stinging pain can last for days. And although the welts are barely visible after a few hours the punishment area, usually on the backs, the backs of the inner thighs and buttocks, & often between the thighs too. Is left pink & tender, slightly puffy. Even to the casual observer, the girl no matter how hard she tries to move gracefully and prettily, will wince and cringe fearfully at its touch, however slightly in her desire to keep appearance pleasing. Often the Master will exploit this vulnerability, firmly patting her bottom, or even slapping her legs. Enjoying her helplessness. Or if she has been particularly displeasing, whipping her along, while she squeals with pain. Generally in this case she will be tightly gagged, but her squeals are still very pathetic and frightening both for her and the other slaves. The lesson learnt very clearly, men are not to be displeased here.
However as painful a whipping might be, equally frightful is the fear of the whip. If not more so. It is seldom necessary to whip women here. They know to be absolutely obedient, submissive & pleasing. So in general a woman might be punished for the most trivial and capriciously selected misdemeanour. Just because it pleases her Master to punish her and subject her to discipline. This keeps her in a constant and quite piquant  anxiousness and fear of the whip, deliciously vulnerable.
That now included me. I was subject to male dominance and the discipline they imposed as they saw fit on women. Bondage is not just physically being imbonded but the mental and most importantly the emotional bondage. & as much as I feared & resented it I knew I loved it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment