Thursday 31 March 2011

36: In the tavern: a tavern slut

At first in the tavern I was utterly distraught. To have been sold by Master. Discarded by Master. The whip soon took that out of me. The hot thick crack of the punishment whip across my buttocks. Implacable, searing pain, that seemed to spread in thick throbbing waves of pain. From the burning lash as it bit into my bottom &  my legs. Waves that came and broke at my nerve endings, so quickly and growing ever more intensely painful. And that was just the first lash. The tavern Master standing behind me listening to me sob and plead for forgiveness, leniency, anything. Then another crack in the air to warn me of the incoming pain. And the stinging burning agony. The second building on the pain of the first and seemingly a hundred times more painful. Then the third and the fourth. After the tenth he tired of my squealing and sobbing and gagged me. Then he continued my beating.
Then after I had kissed  the whip in tears at his feet, he raped me, and I was sent to the tavern floor. That first night in between running back and forth with drinks & food, I pleasured 6 men with my lips, kneeling between his legs in the busy tavern. And I was taken to the alcoves and raped 5 times. The last Master kept me all night in an alcove. And after I had woke him in the morning and swallowed his lust, he had slapped my bottom and sent me to my chores while he enjoyed breakfast. The tavern Masters, 5 of them in all, were keen to enjoy my lips. Time and again that first morning I was summoned from my chores to kneel between their legs and please them, then sent back to scrubbing the floors. They took turns in raping me those first few days too.
That first week I was whipped frequently, new girls often are. And especially Earth girls and blondes. We were seen as the lowest hottest of slaves. Although I was regularly summoned from my chores, with a snap of their fingers to serve them my chores were still waiting for me. We had to scrub and polish the taverns stones floor over and over again. Nearly as soon as it was done, more men came in to drink and eat, making the floors messy again. Everything had to be kept spotlessly clean for the customers. The only time when the tavern was relatively quiet was in the heat of the late afternoons when the men were either out exercising or swimming in the harbour, then later enjoying the afternoons siesta. We girls would scrub and polish the whole tavern, seemingly for the umpteenth time that day, ready for the evening. Though often you might be summoned to a Masters bed, to relax him before his siesta.
The taverns have a number of private rooms upstairs, where men who don’t have private residences outside, or within  of town choose to live. Most of the men had been soldiers or sailors and preferred to still live semi communally in the taverns, rather in private homes. Although many of these men were retired from their old occupations and presumably relatively old. They all seemed vigorous and healthy and never appeared to be older than a very well  preserved 40 something, which some of them were considerably older.  
They usually ate out in the many outdoor restaurants during the day, and frequented a few taverns regularly during the evenings. The tavern where I was owned had three floors of such rooms atop the tavern. Each room or apartment, having its own bedroom, living chamber and balcony, overlooking the town or sea, and on suite bathroom.   
These obviously must be cleaned perfectly too. Often in total silence, while Master slept. It was nice and homely performing these chores and usually you got to wake Master after his siesta with your lips. I found this very satisfying. Humbly performing his household chores while he slept, then waking him with my lips. The Masters were usually very good natured after the afternoon snooze and I was often taken into the shower with him to wash him. What I especially liked about this was if I had missed feeding times in the evenings. The Master if he so chose would send for scraps and feed me stale pastries from his hands, while I knelt at his feet. They were often quite chatty and friendly at these times too. Although we were generally excluded from male activities and discussions. The men liked to tell us Earth girls tales of their adventures. While we knelt open mouthed with admiration and astonishment listening.
Before I was sent downstairs to prettify myself for the evenings. During the day if I was permitted clothing it was usually a tiny diaphanous apron. More often than not in my case that partially covered my breasts. A lot of girls only had the lower portion of the apron. Although it covered my breasts it was difficult to keep them inside the tiny garment as I scrubbed and worked. But I knew I had to or be punished, if the men wanted me to be bare breasted they would have given me the smaller briefer apron to wear. The apron only covered your front too, my bottom and back were completely bare, except for the crisscross of the apron strings.
The tavern like all taverns kept a good ratio of girls to patrons. For every customer there was at least 5 serving girls to choose from. During the day many of the girls were rented out to restaurants and other businesses. That was in part the purpose of the tag, or tavern coin attached to my clitoral ring, to identify whose property we were. The earth girls like me were generally not rented out but put to work in the tavern. I would watch enviously in the mornings as the girls naked and coffled were taken out for the days work. They would quietly chat and giggle to each other so excitedly, waiting I the chains. Then in the evening they would all be led back, each holding a coin in their mouths. The only place women are permitted to hold coinage. The coin the token fee for their rent to be given to the tavern owner. There would be a larger leather bag of tips, shared between the business & the tavern. & woe betides any girl who hadn’t provided her sufficient share of the tips. The very best job as I understood it was cleaning and general chores at the local garrison. The girls would often get to watch the virile young soldiers train and exercise. And even sometimes be taken swimming with them in the harbour. And then performing intimate service for the men while they sunbathed. I so wanted to be one of those girls but I had my chores in the tavern to be contented with.
In the evening we were generally clad in tight slips, chemises or baby dolls. We were given glossy panties too. I wondered if this was the same tavern that Master had first gotten the panties from. & I lived in hope that one day he would come into the tavern and see me. Be seized by lust for me and decide to own me again. This was it turned out a forlorn hope as the days became weeks and then months.
In the evenings most of the girls are locked in small curtained cages. Around the walls of the tavern. The small cages crammed with up to ten girls apiece, each squirming to kneel prettily facing the bars. The leathery curtain to us, confined so helplessly inside the cages  is completely opaque, but from the outside we its squirming occupants are very clearly visible. We are kept braceleted in the cage. And each of tries to wiggle and squirm prettily hoping to be chosen. Not knowing if we are being observed or not. In the cages our jiggling our breasts and décolletage invitingly, in the close sticky heat, the smell of arousal mixed with cheap perfume.
Each slave trying to outdo the other, alluringly  for male pleasure. You would kneel attractively listening to the moans and whimpers of the other girls. Thinking how slutty the other is, how cheap, how scandalously and shamed she is. Then realise that you are moaning and squirming just like her. Whimpering with your veiled lips parted just a little, invitingly, sucking the veil just into the sweet fellatio well of your oral cavity.
Whimpering and moaning again and again.
‘Please Master, please choose this girl’,
‘Please Master, let this girl love you.’,
‘Please Master let this slave suck your cock lovingly’,
‘Please Master let this girl be your cock slave’
‘Please Master enjoy coming in this girls lips’
Repeating these and other such phrases over and over again hotly but quietly enough not to be obtrusive.
Seemingly in unison after a while, almost orgasmic in wave after wave. Each girls squirming making her companions desperate excitement and arousal mount and mount. Till the heat & smell of the cage is almost unbearable and utterly shaming. But joyous and rapturous in our need to serve. There is also the strong element of fear in the cages, as any girl who isn’t chosen frequently enough will find herself whipped raw in the morning before her chores. And also the fear of being chosen too, taken from the cage, utterly subject to the Master who chooses you, so helpless and vulnerable.
I was often chosen in the evenings. The men like a blonde between their legs, pleasuring him, while he enjoys the beer you fetched him. But I longed for the alcoves too, taken and taken inside the leather curtains and raped, submitting totally to the Master, orgasm after orgasm for his pleasure.
As much as I had been distraught to have been sold by Master. I found in the taverns I soon became so hot and loving for any man who chose to dally, however briefly , with my charms. Dismissed in helpless tears afterwards. So needy of male attention so inferior. So wanting to be owned and to be found pleasing by the men.
One evening after about a month or more, the steward came into the tavern. I was already running back and forth with drinks when he slapped my bottom as I went past. I was so happy to hear his voice. He had instructed me to fetch him the chilled cider he enjoyed.
Later after I had fetched him another cider & was kneeling between his legs. My face sticky with his warm cum, cleaning him with soft scented towels. he lifted my eyes to his. I was so happy to be permitted to look up into his strong eyes. We slaves are not often permitted to look up above the belts of our Masters. In fact more often than not when we are taken to the alcoves we are hooded, if not gagged, to be raped. Never seeing the face of the Master who had enjoyed our hot loving service, so much.
“I see your fellatio has continued to improve girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Have you been named girl?”
“Yes Master, this girl has been named lila.”
“A pretty name for such a vulnerable pretty open flower like you lila.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Are you well treated & happy here lila?”
“Yes Master, lila is well treated & happy here Master.”
“I see, perhaps I should instruct the tavern keepers to beat you more frequently and more severely.”
“…..Yes Master.” I whispered quite frightened.
He laughed and patted my head softly, quite affectionately.
“Don’t worry your pretty head lila, I am only teasing you, I’m quite sure you are kept under perfect discipline here.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered gratefully, relieved.
“Have you been taught to dance yet lila?”
“This girl has had some lessons, but she has not yet been put on the floor Master, thank you for asking Master”
I was still early in my dance lessons. But I longed so, to dance sensuously and lasciviously for the tavern. Though the girls are kept hot and so desperate for weeks at a time. Dancing in the cages, or loose on the floor, performing lewdly with another girl often with strap on phallus, or kneeling between another slaves open thighs. Kept permanently on the brink of climax, often summoned from the floor to fellate the watching men before being sent back to the dance floor. At night the dancers are all caged together. Hooded and closely chained. Gagged and plugged with large phalluses. Squirming hotly in the small cage at the very back of the tavern. And kept like that all day, till it was time to dance again in the evening. But how I longed to dance for the men and excite them so.
“I’m sure you will be a very hot dancer lila.” He said noting the evident excitement I my reply.
“Thank you Master.”
“Master may I ask, how are Master & the other girls, this girl misses them so.”
“Curiosity is unbecoming in a kajira, lila.” He told me
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“However, in this case it pleases me  to satisfy your curiosity girl.”
“Oh Master, thank you Master.”
“The girls have all been sold.”
“Oh?”
“And your former owner has gone north with the army, in semi command of my old legion.”
“Oh, is he in any danger ? Please forgive this girl, she is worried, for her former Master.”
“Only as much danger as a soldier is in normally girl, don’t concern your pretty head with mens matters.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master, may I ask something else please Master.”
“Why are you Earth girls, so fond of questions?.” He laughed
“This girl is sorry Master.”
“Don’t worry little one you may ask?”
“Thank you Master, lila was wondering, why if its your former legion you didn’t want to go with Master?”
He tapped his calf as if in response, I looked down at the scar, I had noticed it before & his slight limp.
“Sometimes girl, battles are decided by the combat of selected champions, at other times, decided by the ranks.”
“Oh Master does it hurt, may lila kiss it Master please.”
“You may kiss it girl, & no it doesn’t hurt anymore, the warrior who inflicted the wound paid with his life, before you ask.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master, thank you for indulging this girl.” I whispered kissing the rough scar softly. It was actually very long and wide but well healed now
“Sometimes it pleases me to educate girls in Gorean ways, you seem so uncivilised & ignorant sometimes.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“The salve which is used to remove your old brand is also used to heal and meld wounds together.”
“Yes Master.” I shuddered remembering the burning melting pain, that had lasted for hour after hour.
He laughed again.
“Oh don’t worry, I was given opiates to deaden the pain, naturally such things are not wasted on livestock.”
“Yes Master.”
“Master are you going to take lila to the alcoves?”
“Not tonight lila.”
“Please Master.” I begged
He was impassive.
“Pretty please Master.”
“Perhaps I should have you beaten for impudence slave.”
I felt the blood drain out of my face.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“But I think I may simply send you back to the cages for your next use Master.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I couldn’t help myself. “Master will you come & see lila again?”
“I don’t think so girl, I only came in when I was passing the tavern on my way to another and remembered the little coin attached between your sweet thighs.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“So intimate & fitting, such identification.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
He patted my bottom as I was led away back to the cages.
“Goodbye Master” I whispered in tears
He didn’t reply as I was led away by the closed fist in my golden hair.
But far, far worse, was when Master came to the tavern months later and rejected me so curtly. Not even taking me from the cages and gagging me with the panties of the girl he did choose from my cage. I had been whipped many times the following week for my tearfulness.
Life in the tavern continued. There were many men who came in regularly and chose me frequently for intimate service, especially my hot loving fellatio. I suppose I was no hotter, or more loving than the other helpless slaves. But men are entitled to their favourite slaves. & I was so loving & flattered to be chosen, to be desired by them.
I was content to be a women and utterly feminine, here where men were so uncompromisingly men & our Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment