Thursday 31 March 2011

33 Two blondes: Wet & pretty in tight pink slave panties

The steward seemed very amused with the panties too. After he had supervised our toileting and feeding, he locked the other girls in their cages and had me kneel before him. Kneel in front of him and masturbate, through the slippery silk. Then just as I was on the very brink of orgasm he stopped me. Braceleted my wrists behind me and gagged me with my wet soiled briefs. I was so thankful that we are kept so scrupulously clean here, with only my slave heat juices to taste
“Don’t you want to beg to come for me candi.” He smiled.
My muffled reply was as pretty as it was pathetic and feeble.
He made a show of listening to me, cupping his ear, as I whimpered into the panties.
“I guess not, tonight girl.” He said patting my bottom as he pushed me into the cage, locking me behind its obdurate curtain.
Then I listened as he took another girl from the cages and pushed her to the floor and proceeded to rape her from behind, I guess from her whimpering submission, on the stone floor. I listened squirming helplessly in the cage as her excitement mounted. She was so utterly undone impaled by him, whimpering and moaning hotly for him. He grunted with pleasure and said in low growling voice heavy with his own excitement.
“I don’t think I will let you come girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master” She sobbed.
He exclaimed loudly in pleasure, satisfied done.
“You will be so much hotter for your Master or me, now, wont you girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” She was quite evidently in tears
“Lick me clean slut.” He told her.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
She was then locked in her cage still sobbing. We all listened intently, knowing we weren’t permitted to ask which girl it was. If he had wanted us to know he would have left the curtains open. There wasn’t much chatter from the cages, in any case at night. We all felt alone and quite miserable with our needs. The need to be with Master, to love and obey him. We squirmed and cried, thinking of the girl or girls who were chosen. Imagining in great detail her service and wishing with unashamed hot jealously, that you were in her place. The smell from the curtained cages permeated the air in the small stone kennel. The steward often made a point of commenting derisively on it in the mornings. How suitable it was for us to stew and simmer in our juices with our needs.
Though during the day we often chatted quite gaily, whilst at our chores, at night was different. I especially liked sewing and the laundry room with a dark haired girl named aila. She was a Gorean city girl, & she loved sewing and teaching me to sew, very patiently, I must add. We seemed to be able to chat for hours about nothing at all really. Sometimes the men tolerated this & sometimes they didn’t. I know Master sometimes sat in the sunshine outside eavesdropping on the laundry room, through its small high window, as we chatted. It sometimes pleased him to hear us whisper excitedly about him. It made you feel very self conscious though, knowing he might be listening. Our conversations were always so, frankly vacuously adoring about him, we loved him so much.
But in the evening and night time, chatter was not often permitted.     
Master came down later. I guess he and the steward must have been discussing me. As he opened the curtain to my cage & said with some amusement.
“Don’t you want to beg to please me tonight candi?”
I whimpered miserably into my gag as he closed the curtain again & selected another girl to warm his bed.
Thankfully the next day I was left ungagged, though I still fancied I could taste & smell my hot fetid need, throughout the day.
The next evening after that, Master had something special in mind for leasha & I. we were both given matching pink baby doll slips and a pair of the tiny panties each.
As we applied cosmetics to each other I was struck by how similar we were in build & stature. She was golden blonde like me, and blue eyed. But I guess her cheekbones were finer and higher than my own soft oval shape. And her lips were more kissably pouty, than my own heart shaped lips. Though our lips were much more suited and often used for fellatio than kissing.
The steward had braceleted us & joined our collars and ankles with short belled chains. He had taken hold of the short chain between our necks and led us bent double at the waist. Our own heads at his hip, our faces covered with our hair. And led stumbling through the house to Masters chamber, we had been left kneeling locked in a small stocks type device. We could hear Master in the shower, it was a hot day and he wanted to cool down before going out for the evening.
The steward had already left when Master emerged from the shower. The stocks kept our bottoms in the air, and our heads submissively below that level. He came and stood behind us. I heard leasha gasp as he started to caress her through her panties. Till she was squirming and writhing, moaning with desire. The stocks were very confined so I could feel her every movement pressed tightly as she was against my side. Then I heard a loud slap and a squeal of pain, as he spanked her just once but sharply between her legs right across her intimacies.
She was still whimpering in stinging pain as he began touching me. Spreading my labia lips, under the tight glossy panties. Causing them to stick wetly open against the sheeny fabric. He fondled and squeezed my belled clitoris, till it felt so inflamed and aching that I thought I might burst with helpless need. Then his loud stinging slap. Squealing intense pain, burning through my nerve ending as I sobbed and whimpered. Leasha was still sobbing uncontrollably too.
He stepped around in front of us, holding a pleasure whip to our lips. Then he pressed it between our veiled lips, leaving us to hold it like that crossways. The taste and smell of the fearsome, well worn implement strong even through our veils. The smell of sex and fear, female vulnerability.
“Hold the whip sweetly, my pretty blondes.”
We mumbled our assent fearfully, effectively gagged by the whip held in our lips.
“I will decide later, on my return  whether or not I wish to discipline and or rape you.”
We mumbled frightened as  he closed the cage arrangement around the stocks and then closed the leather curtains. Leaving us whimpering in pain in the sticky hot darkness of the tiny cage.
We heard him whistling contentedly as he strode out the room, leaving us to await his return. Mumbling and desperately trying to hold onto the whip through the slippery veils. Each of us knowing that we were not permitted to bite it, or hold it except with the softness of our lips. Whimpering fearfully, vulnerable to each other.
When he returned quite some time later. He had gagged leasha with her now soaked panties and whipped her soundly, while I waited kneeling in the stocks next to her. Feeling every blow as she shuddered and struggled in pain. Then it was my turn. 10 stinging burning lashes across my buttocks, and the softest part of the backs of my thighs, as I squealed into the wet panties stuffed between my lips. But by far the worst was the final lash between my legs, so utterly unbelievably painful.
He left us in the stocks and raped both of us in turn anally. Spreading and slapping our already inflamed buttocks, and forcing himself slowly & steadily into us. Once again leasha was first, sobbing her helpless submission to him. So prettily muffled by her gag. Then me, hot and humiliating, so utterly scandalously shameful and joyous, to be taken like that. Especially with another Earth girl equally shamed chained so intimately to me, in this most intimate of moments.
He withdrew just after his and my orgasm had subsided and released us from the stocks. We were left braceleted and chained together at the neck though. He put our panties back on for us. Slapping our well used and abused bottoms liberally. Despite our squeals of discomfort our eyes were bright, with helpless excitement as our mascara framed eyes met across the short belled chain. We knelt before him cleaning him with our tongues. Then he had us fellate him together. Slowly and lovingly, rubbing our own desperate bodies against each other as we squirmed between his knees. He came first in my mouth but then filled us both, and coated our faces and upper bodies copiously with his hot sticky cum.
I was so hot for him now, as was leasha. But he had other things in mind for us tonight. He stood us up and holding the neck chain like the steward before, dragged us stumbling bent double at the waist through his house, back down to the kennels. He stripped us of our panties and pushed leasha’s into my mouth as she was gagged in turn with mine. Then using a U shaped double dildo, which I had never seen before, joined us together intimately, and pushed the both of us into one of the small cages. Crammed inside the tiny space. Squirming stickily in each others body heat. Our intimacies throbbing needfully on the joint phallus, knowing we would squirm helplessly without release. He took another girl from the cages and left us in the locked kennel. He seemed to be utterly insatiable tonight. I wanted him so, loved him so. Squirming helplessly in the darkness against leasha.
The steward had left us chained together, by the neck  for our chores the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment