Thursday 31 March 2011

08 The next day: fellatio day dreams

The cage was just starting to light up with rising dawn light, when they heard the door to the kennel open. The curtain was pulled back & the cage opened. There were no pats on the bottom this morning, or kissing of feet. The steward was hung-over & more than a little irascible. One of the girls was immediately despatched to the kitchen for coffee.
We whispered “Good morning Master” softly. & quietly got on with cleaning ourselves.
The girl returned with his coffee. He immediately topped it with brandy & lit himself a cigarette.
One of the girl meekly asked him he would like a massage. He shooed her away, then changed his mind.
“No come here girl.” He told her gruffly.
“Yes Master.” She whispered sweetly.
She went round the back of his chair and started kneading his neck and shoulders softly. I noticed she used a little of the soothing oil on her fingers. He lay back his head and let her continue.
Ela led us all off to our chores. Lita was holding my hand tightly. She took us to the great hall. We would begin by scrubbing it spotless before Master awoke. When ela had gone she bumped her bottom on mine to get my attention, we were already on knees. She smiled at me.
“Master” meaning the steward,  “will sleep much better after his breakfast & a blow job.” She smiled under her veil.
“Oh!” I looked at her.
She pushed the tip of her finger into my mouth veil & parting my lips just a tiny bit.
I blushed and she giggled.
We got to work. The brush was no less harsh on my soft fingers and muscles. But I worked hard this morning keeping up with lita. She started humming as she worked & I followed her tune. The work in general was too strenuous to permit much chit chat. Ela came back some time later & watched us.
“Good girl karen.” She said tapping the switch on the floor besides me.
“Thank you Mistress ela.”
We finished the hall & moved on to the next room. It was still very early. As we finished the next hall lita took me to one side and we peered through a slightly ajar door. on a leather couch the steward was sleeping snoring loudly. Cleaning the room quietly around him was the brunette who had offered him the massage. Her yellow veil, the same colour as mine, was sodden and stuck to her face, her upper body was quite spattered too. she saw us and gave both of us a tiny happy wave. We waved back and hurried on with our chores.
Lita pushed my veil into my lips with her finger again, giggling as I reddened.
I guessed & correctly so, that the brunette una would be waking him with her lips too. I had never performed fellatio and wondered what it tasted like? How it feel inside your mouth?  Was it very big? Did you feel like you were being suffocated a little? How did it feel when he came in your mouth?
Lita bumped me with her bottom again.
“Stop daydreaming, yella pretty karen.”
“Yes Mistress Lita.” I whispered quite throatily.
But I couldn’t stop thinking about  una & the steward, nor the two girls who were sent upstairs last night  to serve Master.
Lita noticed I was quiet and as we went to the next room holding hands she squeezed mine tightly.
“Lita will tell you a little secret if you want karen.”
“Oh ?”
“It helps with your chores if you think more intimate service while you work, it helps you to perform them more lovingly for Master.”
I looked at her, quite embarrassed.
“But lita thinks you may have stumbled on that little secret, sweet pretty karen.” She was teasing me
“Or would you prefer Mistress Karen?”
“Just karen please.” I said a little tartly.
She laughed and pushed my veil into my lips again.
We had just finished the 3rd room when we heard male footsteps. Master was coming down for breakfast. We lowered our lips to the floor respectfully.
“Good morning Master.” We both said sweetly.
He walked straight past us, without a word or gesture. For the first time I began to feel the sharp sting of humiliation in being ignored & disregarded. I almost felt like felt like my face had been slapped, I was so ashamed to be female where men are so powerful & masterful. To him we were nothing until it pleased him to notice us.
We heard the patter of bare feet as slaves fetched his breakfast. Then the stewards footsteps as he went sleepily to the kitchen. I saw una running back to her chores even more soiled now. She waved at lita & me as she passed. Then the two girls from the night before were led by ela on their leashes down to the kennel room. their silks sticky and soiled  like una. Stripped of their silks they would be quickly put back to work. Their veils wouldn’t be cleaned till later, the masters like it that way.
The steward left early today leaving ela to supervise us, for the rest of the morning and the hot afternoon. Lita and I did nothing but scrub and polish all day. My back wasn’t aching but my hips were from swinging all day. I felt like I couldn’t stop it swinging like some sort of sexy pendulum.. My knees and hands were aching awfully though. I was looking forward to the soap & oil tonight. & I was very hungry & thirsty.
In the kennel I felt a little less nervous and new tonight as I lathered and oiled myself and then applied make up for lita, sitting back happily as she did mine. Ela seemed pleased with me too. she came over and stroked my back while lita was applying mascara to my lashes.
“You are becoming a very good girl karen.”
“Thank you Mistress.”
“My switch feels lonely, perhaps ela should be stricter with her new blonde.”
I looked up then realised she was teasing me.
“Good girl.” She said and kissed my cheek.
“Thank you Mistress.”
My curiosity got the better of me, while we were waiting for the steward and I started to look at the various restraints and hoods. I didn’t touch the fearsome looking whips though. My fingers strayed over some large phallus looking things. I touched them nervously. The rubber felt so much like flesh, but they seemed overly large and exaggerated. Lita came over with una. I pulled my fingers away, but lita took my hand back and put it softly on the base of the phallus, closing my hand around it.
“They are used for training new girls, so they can be taught new techniques.”
“Why are they so big though.” I asked naively.
“They aren’t karen.” Lita and una said together.
Una’s veil was still slightly indented, even though she had cleaned & dried it.
With them both holding my hands around the shaft, they lifted it up till we were looking over the head into each others eyes.
Una then wrapped her veiled lips around the head and kissed and sucked it looking straight into my eyes. She stopped and lita took a turn. Then she stopped & looked at me.
“Your turn, pretty karen.”
I blushed.
“Don’t you want a turn little karen, haven’t you been thinking about it all day, sweet sister.”
They wouldn’t leave it alone so I closed my eyes and started to kiss the head, and let it sink into my veiled mouth.
“Very good for a first try karen.”
I opened my eyes and looked up gratefully into their friendly smiling faces.
I kissed it again letting my lips undulate over the head and down past the glans just a little. I was looking into their eyes as they smiled encouragingly.
Then the door opened and the steward came in & I was facing the door. I popped the head out of my lips quickly while he watched me.
“Good girl karen.” Was all he said but his leering smile said a lot more.
“Thank you Master” I whispered flustered and flushing hotly.
“Master may una fetch you something?” She said still holding my hands around the phallus.
“Not tonight girl.” He said quite offhandedly.
I saw her eyes well with tears as she whispered in reply “Yes Master, thank you Master.”
Lita bit her lip under her veil. I saw in her eyes that she had also wanted to offer to fetch the steward something with una, before she ben rejected so offhandedly.
Holding the phallus together I could feel their trembling fingers. Feel their burning shame at being spurned.
“Now put that away girls & lets get on with feeding time.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
In fact the steward wasn’t much interested in us at all tonight. With market day approaching. The ports and taverns were full of travellers and fresh newly brewed beers. Lots of fresh cannabis resin and opiates. And lots of new girls waiting to be sold mainly to the taverns. In general lots of fresh produce and livestock. Market day, once a month, was a big occasion in these small trading coastal cities.    
We were toileted and fed quickly tonight. The two girls from the kitchens took the buckets away. I and the other girls were already locked in the curtained cage, when they returned. 3 girls were outside the cage preparing themselves to be sent up to the Master tonight. We cuddled up kneeling listening to their preparations.
We listened to them being braceleted & leashed.
“Good night Master” we called out.
As we heard the steward opening the door una called out pitifully.
“Have a good night in the taverns Master”
He closed the door without replying, una burst into tears as we heard the lock close.
Lita & I curled up close to her, already drifting off to sleep in each other arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment