Thursday 31 March 2011

14 Serving the guests: my bare bottom slapped soundly by a slaver

The guests had rearranged the heavy leather chairs in a semi circle around the low table. We girls were kneeling before them on the hard stone tiles. The chairs were similar in style to the earth style leather chesterfields but wider. I knew from polishing them that the upholstering was very plush the leather soft and supple. The leather  had also been treated & the polishes we applied made the occupant feel cooler too. I also  noticed the cool breeze seemingly floating in from around the fireplace area. It seemed to cool the seating area rather than where we girls were kneeling. This was cleverly done with air currents pulled in party from outside. & the upper areas of the house, seemed to draw cool air from the more stifling serving areas below.  
The men were thirsty, they had been travelling for most of the day, before stopping in the town to swim on the harbour beach and drink some ice cold lager’s  or cider’s while Master went to meet them. It wasn’t that they hadn’t been to his house before, rather they had stock to check on in the cattle and slave markets. All the men were in livestock, mainly beef and the import of girls from earth through the portals. & the trade in peasant girls, sold by their relatives as soon as they turned 19.
All the men seemed to want to start on cider over ice. & weren’t particularly interested in our service, simply taking the chilled glasses from our hands, without acknowledging us or  dismissing us with a wave of their hands. while they talked business and joked. We brought ashtrays and finger bowls of water for the Masters, kneeling unobtrusively to one side of their chairs.
Then as they went outside to cool down a little more & to watch the stars rise, we started to bring the main course up for the main table. A huge roast of beef and platter of the most delicious smelling char grilled vegetables was the main course. As the men sat down to eat, or rather feast. We stood back from the table awaiting a snap of the fingers when the men wanted more drinks, sauce, condiments or anything they snapped their fingers for. They sat down eating & chatting relaxed at the table for at least an hour or so. When they were done, the peasant girls were instructed to take the remainder of the meat out for the dogs and the leftovers of the delicious smelling vegetables to the horses feeding troughs.
They sat down on the chairs the 2 girls from the southern tribes, were instructed to dance and sing. All girls are expected to learn dance and singing, however the girls from the south are considered to be the best and most sensuous. Their softly whisper sung love songs especially are so sensuous and subtly woven with explicit but subtle eroticism. I watched them spellbound, while I waited to serve. Watching them bump and grind their hips, their bottoms & breasts dancing around each other like the very spirits of helpless love.
A snap of the fingers broke the  spell “Brandy girl.”
“Yes Master thank you Master”
The men were on brandies and spirits now. At the bar there was a bewildering array of bottles. Luckily whenever I was sent for a drink another girl was also there to help me.
I knelt before the two men, lifting a large glass of brandy in my outstretched hands to the first man.
“Your drink Master, karen hopes you find your drink & her service pleasing.”
He took the drink and waved his hands in the direction of his companion.
“Master how may karen please you.”
“Whisky girl.”
“Yes Master thank you Master”
After he had taken the drink. I whispered at their feet “May karen please you further Master”
Kneeling as I was my bottom was quite exposed with every little movement I made. The men behind me in the semicircle could quite plainly see, my well rounded rump..
“Stand up girl.”
“Yes Master.” I obeyed hurriedly but gracefully.
He beckoned me closer between his knees, the other man watching.
“You are the Earth girl, the erm journalist?” He seemed to struggle with the word & the concept.
“A scribe for women?” They both found that comical.
“Yes Master, this girl supposes that is so.”
He cupped my breast in his hand, rolling his fingers under the swelling curve, pressing and fondling. My breasts, though only a pert size B or a small C cup, felt massive and swollen like E or bigger, &  felt so tender and sensitive in his hands. I trembled and was  gasping, panting as the veil caught on my lips on my panted breath.  He continued to so casually examine me. Through the silk of my chemise he squeezed my now very erect nipple, lifting my chin to look into my eyes as I bit my lip and winced.. Then flicked my bell, the sudden sharp motion caused the nipple rings to pull and smart as the chain tautened against the natural direction of my nipples. I whimpered.
“Does that smart & sting little one?” He said flicking it again
“Yes Master.” I whimpered, biting my lip under the veil in pain and excitement
 “Such a pretty little thing.” He smiled
“Thank you Master”
“A pretty little toy.”
“Yes Master thank you Master”
There was that word again, toy, it seemed to signify more than just a sexual plaything, but I didn’t understand.
He moved his hand down and behind me, I wanted to cringe away in embarrassment, but I daren’t. he patted and cupped my bottom. I knew it was warm and wet & unmistakably so
“Thanos tells me you have found the training phalluses quite interesting girl.”
Although he said it as Thanos I only heard it as ‘your Master’.
“Yes Master.” I blushed.
“Don’t you have such training devices on Earth?”
“We do Master, & some of them have built in vibration.”
“How curious, &  what is the point of such a function?.” He asked.
 I knew he didn’t expect an answer.
He moved his hand down and behind me, I wanted to cringe away in embarrassment, but I daren’t. he patted and cupped my bottom. I knew it was warm and wet & unmistakably so. I felt his hand moistening between my legs. He was smiling watching me blush. He started to probe and trace my nether line with his finger. I wax so red with shame now, I was glowing. Then he found my clitoral bell and flicked it.
“Such a pretty little sound, little karen”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered throatily feeling like my heart would burst from my throat at any moment.
He flicked the bell again and cupped my bottom looking deeply into my eyes.
“The white pink is quite lovely on you girl.”
“Thank you Master.”
“But wasn’t the talender yellow more appropriate.” He teased me
“Oh Master, please Master.”
He withdrew his hand and lifted it to my mouth. It was slick.
“Clean my finger karen.” He said pushing my finger under my veil and into my lips.
“Yes Master thank you Master.” I mumbled sucking on it as he pushed it deeply in then slowly pulled it out again.
“Good girl.” He said.
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
He slapped my bottom.
“I bring 20 girls just like you, to the markets every month.” He told me
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“20 sluts, who foolishly thought themselves free & equal to men, to be bought, branded and collared, to ache & squirm wetly for their  Masters touch.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
He handed me his empty glass “More brandy girl.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
I ran to the bar, ruby with shame.
He took his refreshed glass without comment & I was sent to fetch the other man another whisky. I was dismissed with the merest flicker of his hand.
I looked around me. Lita was on her knees between one of the Masters legs, performing fellatio, una too. Tina was sat in one of the Masters laps, I realised with a shock she was impaled on Him, from behind grinding on him. he had braceleted her so she could only use her internal muscles to hold on. I tried to look away but was fascinated as she moaned in ecstasy. She would be passed round a few times that evening. The other girls were running around fetching drinks and begging to please the Masters.
Master Thanos called me over. I knelt at his feet.
“On all fours girl.”
“Yes Master.”
“You are very pretty tonight, I am pleased with your service.”
“Thank you Master.”
He picked up one of the sweet pasties from the table, & held it to my lips.
“Good girl.” He said and squeezed it, custard like cream spurted into my mouth. Then fed me the sweet pastry shell from his fingers.
“Thank you Master.”
“I think its time for you to retire now girl, before you get yourself whipped or raped, or both.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered I so wanted to stay now. & I knew from his eyes that he knew that too.
He led me to a small cage behind the chairs, it was a little smaller than the one in the kennels. And completely curtained. Taking my wrists behind me he locked the bracelets together, and then my ankles too, then pushed me inside & closed the curtain on me, plunging me into complete darkness.
“Good night Master, thank you Master.” I said.
He didn’t reply.
I listened squirming in the darkness to the sounds of male laughter, and jealously to the soft helpless ecstatic cries of the girls. As the evening went on more girls joined me, in the darkness. They were all sticky and soiled & the closeness of the cage meant I was soon too. We were all braceleted hand and foot. We didn’t dare speak to each other, just listened breathlessly.
Gradually the men selected the girl they wanted to take to their beds and the rest were pushed into the cage. It was in fact a lot smaller than the cage downstairs and there was no room to lie down now, so we leant on each other, kneeling upright. Squirming stickily in the warm & now quite smelly, unventilated darkness.
The steward came early the next morning He was groggy & quite hung over but wearing leather hunting attire. It was still dark outside. We hurried to tidy up and clean up the enormous mess after the night before. If the pace yesterday was busy this was furious. While the steward sat eating his breakfast in the kitchen, watching the two girls preparing breakfast for the rest of the men. The other girls, well the half who weren’t in the mens beds. Cleaned and polished everything to perfection. The rest of the men woke still before first light and ate.
We hurriedly tidied up again after them, while the peasant girls got the horses & dogs ready. Then the steward took us all down to the kennel and locked us in the cage. He pulled a leather curtain over the top of the cage sealing it so it was dark for us to sleep. We were all braceleted hand and foot again. & the curtain closed.
“Good hunting Master.” We said in the darkness as the door closed & locked.
The men set off shortly after first light.
We lay there in the darkness quite exhausted. Still sticky in our silks, there had not been time to clean ourselves. & with the curtain closed overhead the air was soon filled with the smell of our soiled excitement, and the Masters pleasure. The air in the cage growing very warm with the day as we lay there and dropped off to sleep cuddling each other as best we could.       
The men returned in the mid afternoon, depositing a wild boar in the kitchens & we were released from the cage to prepare for the evening. Lita had giggled that the kitchen girls had said the boar was the size of a cow. & ela had given us permission to go and look. The house was pretty much clean anyway. Holding hands happily we skipped to the kitchen. It was indeed massive, & already roasting on a huge spit, though I didn’t think the size of a cow. The kitchen girls were fretting anxiously, if they could cook it in time. The rest of us, prepared pastries and vegetables, bread for the men. And  then struggling with more heavy crates of beers & ciders, we fetched and carried, and then fetched and carried some more.
Ela knew the men wouldn’t be returning till later tonight so she didn’t rush us. Well after dark we went down to the kennel, to cleaned & perfume ourselves. The boar was finally cooked & ready too. Then we waited upstairs again, for the men.
They were drunker tonight, celebratory, quite rowdy. After they had feasted on the roast boar, they had the 2 southern girls and lita and una dance together. They were also so breathtakingly good. I was filled with longing to be able to dance like that. Looking up into the mens eyes they were filled with desire, and I was too, especially for lita.
Master took me to the small cage again.
“Time for the cage for you karen.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” My voice was quite tearful.
“Unless you want to end up I one of my guests laps or his bed.”
I looked up tearfully.
“I see my initial  talender choice was an appropriate one, for you girl.”
“Yes Master.”
He patted my bottom, pushing me into the darkened cage.
From outside I thought I heard him say “Plenty of time for that, little toy.”
“Master?.”
Did I hear him laugh?.
“Thank you Master, Good night Master.”
He didn’t reply.     

No comments:

Post a Comment