Thursday 31 March 2011

19 The port: Master considers raping me in the street

We girls had already been up and busy for a couple of hours before we started to approach the port. I had thought something was odd this morning, as there wasn’t the spread of the  usual cooking smells through the ship this morning. Just the strong aroma of coffee. I started to hear noises from outside the ship, but we weren’t allowed to go to the port holes and look. Nor were we girls who had been set scrubbing the lower decks on our hands and knees permitted to look up from the wooden floors or slacken our pace in any way. Nonetheless we girls were all very excited. All around me the other slaves were babbling excitedly. Babbling quietly in whispers but babbling nonetheless. The men, or at least the crewmen were busy too. & didn’t pay the girls much mind. For my part I was very anxious to dock as I hadn’t been permitted to toilet for 3 long days & I was feeling quite desperate now. Plus it would be nice to be permitted to speak again too. Then there was lots noise from outside the ship & lots of shouting on the upper deck too.
One of the girls told me to get up & pushed a steaming mug of coffee into my hands. As I fumbled with the very hot metal trying to not burn my fingers, I wasn’t permitted to use the handle, just to clutch it respectfully in both hands “Go and wake your Master girl.” I was told by the sailor with her.
I mumbled & nodded obediently.
In Masters cabin another girl was busy kneeling over & waking him with her soft lips. I knelt to one side of the bed, jealously and raptly listening to her kissing and sucking sounds, aching to be in her place. Master hadn’t called me between his knees since the first day on the ship. I was simmering in the horrid iron belt. He woke with a groan of pleasure & immediately came strongly in her mouth & then her face. Then without so much as a word to her or me, reached down taking his coffee, from my outstretched hands. After she had licked him clean and swallowed he pushed her from the bed, she was soiled and sticky from the night & stank of sex, I was so envious, as she crept from the room.
“Pack my bags ema.” He told me as he stepped out of the cabin to the small communal shower room, so confident in his male nakedness.
I hurriedly prepared a tunic for him and polished his sandals. Then carefully folded & put his clothes into his small back sack. Then cleaned and tidied the room. another girl came in with fresh sheets for the bedding. I was done before he came back, wrapped in a towel but still dripping from his shower. I took the towel from his body towelled him dry lovingly. Then while he got dressed, cleaned & packed away his shaving stuff.
“Good girl.” He told me, draining the last of his still warm coffee.
He sat down and had me kneel at his feet then leashed me and chained my wrists behind me on the iron waist belt. For a moment I feared he might hood me again but instead he joined my ankle bracelets with a short 12 inch chain. Then tugged the leash as if to test it.
Standing up he pulled me to my feet and snapped the long leather lead on my bare bottom, good naturedly. “Come along girl, I want some breakfast.”
My bottom smarted, but I loved it.
We went up on deck. Actually we hadn’t quite fully docked yet, but he let me stay, close at his side as we watched the proceedings. The ship was magnificent looking like a longer fatter version of a 17th century galleon, it was quite breathtaking with all the rigging and activity, as well muscled & weather beaten crewmen seemed to swarm expertly over the various equipment. The port for its part looked like something from classical Greece or a Roman port, heavy stone buildings, it was very beautiful. He lifted my eyes to his, he was smiling, as if proudly showing off. I was very fortunate to see this most girls & especially barbarian Earth girls are left hooded throughout transportation. 
When we docked Master didn’t want to wait for the boarding platform to be ready and jumped down from the ship. To the quay. I was left on deck wondering how and when I would be unloaded. When a sailor picked me up in his brawny arms, tossed me over his shoulder and climbed across the rigging, swinging out over the ships side. Then without any warning threw me down to Master. If I hadn’t been gagged I would have shrieked loudly, rather than the pathetic muffled cry I did manage. Both men laughed at that. He caught me easily and simply put me over his shoulder carrying me through the throng on the quayside.
He seemed to be rather in a hurry as he pushed through what looked like a market area and sat down at a table outside a café. I was knelt by the wall besides his table, facing the wall.
He had freshly caught, grilled, fish and coffee. The smell of the fish was so delicious. I knelt there submissively hoping it was delicious for him. He was the Master & it was his right to enjoy his food. Now in no hurry he rolled himself a few cigarettes and had a couple of coffees. The coffee as usual smelt absolutely delicious. And so did his cigarettes. I had only been an occasional smoker on Earth & the heavy ready rolled tobacco wouldn’t have been to my normal tastes, but even so I longed for a morning magazine and a leisurely coffee and smoke. Some of the men knew this about the barbarian or Earth girls brought here & it pleased them to deny us these little pleasures, to reinforce our new inferior & controlled status, our  slavery on us.   
After his breakfast he still seemed to be in no hurry, as he led me around the market and casually strolled down various backstreets. We came to an area with  a few shops and stalls selling things mainly for women. Lots of silks, jewellery & cosmetics. And also lots of varieties of hoods, gags, chains and whips. Each shop or stall had a female assistant to demonstrate the wares. These were tavern girls, leased out to businesses for the day. This was considered quite a privilege for the girls & was only really for the Gorean city girls. & this was quite a privilege for me too. Earth girls are usually kept confined n their owners house or in the taverns, kept busy with the very menial domestic chores thought suitable for us. If they are taken through these areas usually its in a coffle, hooded and gagged, whipped along to the slavers yard. Usually the only experience an Earth girl will have outside her domestic captivity, will be that of being on the auction block.   
We stopped and watched as one girl was being gagged with an exceptionally long phallus or pecker gag, while a prospective buyer looked on approvingly, examining her discomfort. He slapped her on the bottom, very solidly & listened to her muffled moan. & I wouldn’t have wanted to be one of the girls demonstrating the whips. We stopped at a shop selling silks and Master sat outside chatting to the owner while a lovely  brunette, with long wavy hair down to her sweet bottom,  demonstrated a variety of silks for him. I knelt by their feet, admiring her and the pretty fabrics. The men chatted while she demonstrated a number of skimpy and bimboish, slutty styles. My tastes had changed somewhat and considerably though & I thought they all looked lovely & very pretty.  Master stopped her when she was wearing a tiny apron, that just covered her breasts and pubic mound, nothing else it was completely open at the rear apart from the spaghetti straps. The fabric was almost  talender yellow, but with a burnished metal finish, or appearance, like very pale gold, yet still completely diaphanous & filmy in the light & where it pressed against her curves . He snapped his fingers stopping her. I was made to stand, while she put the apron & matching veil on me. Master turned me round, and fondled me liberally through the apron, making my breasts ache as he pressed and admired the swell of them in the glossy fabric. Then the  two men haggled, while I knelt at their feet with the brunette, she was smiling at me. A couple of coins changed hands & Master stood up to leave.
The girl and the shopkeeper went inside. Master turned me round a few more times admiring the way it lifted my breasts, even though it appeared to be completely insubstantial. The bottom of the apron hung loose over my belly & intimacies. He lifted the hem and then lifted the heart shaped padlock on the chastity belt, seemingly lost in thought. I got the distinct impression he was considering pushing me down on the pile of silks outside the shop and raping me here in the street. And I ached so much for just that. But then he dropped the padlock with a loud chink.
Snapping my legs with the leather and then pulling the leash he said “Come along girl.”
I followed trotting along behind him obediently, disappointed and feeling very wet & slippery now locked in the iron belt.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment