Thursday 31 March 2011

20 The Tavern: Aching hotly for Him in my lips

Master led me down another backstreet and then out into a small square, framed by taverns, there were tables outside in the square where the men could sit and enjoy their meals in the sun, though mostly empty at this time of the day. He took me inside one. The proprietor was sat eating watching his girls work around him. the other male employees were sleeping off the nights excesses upstairs. Master & he exchanged a few words. Master looked at me, then removed my new apron and unbraceleted my wrists.
Slapping my bottom he said “chores girl.” & I was put to work helping the tavern girls.
Behind me he snapped his fingers at a redhead and had her fetch him some black wine
If Masters house had seemed difficult to clean, the tavern was gruelling. The floor tiles were sticky with spilled beer and food. But they had to be scrubbed and polished till they gleamed like marble. As if to make life even more difficulty for us, there was a steady stream of customers coming in for breakfast and then early lunches to be served. As I worked I saw Master take the redhead into one of the curtained off alcoves, and a short time later I heard her cries and his first grunts then a roar of pleasure. A short time later she was pushed from the alcove and back to work scrubbing the floor.
Master left sometime later, leaving me still scrubbing away. Then the dinner time rush started & was rushed off my feet running and fetching food and beer. Some of the patrons examined my chastity belt and gag quizzically, whilst fondling my breasts and bottom appraisingly, before dismissing me. I was of no real interest to them locked up as I was.
I had ambivalent  feelings about the chastity belt. On the one hand I felt shamed and a little angry to be controlled like this, not even permitted intimate access to my own body. But it wasn’t my body it belonged to him. & on the other hand I loved being locked up in it by him, controlled and dominated for his pleasure only. My pique which was what it was, was quite feeble & pathetic, like a sulk or pout that would be hurriedly dismissed by kissing his whip.
In the evening Master returned and led me to his room upstairs. After I had packed away his clothes, and served him a drink he released me from the gag and belt. Then had me first lick the metal U shaped bar clean and then polish it, while he watched me. Then finally, the redhead, I recognized from earlier, came in carrying some buckets and cosmetics & left again. I was permitted to toilet after nearly four long days. It stung terribly, & felt like syrup. My faeces were extremely light and non existent really. 
I felt so homely toileting before him & then washing myself, he fed me another biscuit from the small sack he had fed me from on the ship. Fed me from his fingers. The biscuits had gone soft and a little smelly by now, but I was hungry very hungry. He gave me a bowlful of water to drink. The redhead came back in and applied cosmetics for me while knelt at Masters feet. He gave her the little yellow gold apron to put on me, she was wearing a similar apron but her fabric was a metallic red and shimmered gorgeously. She was quite lovely, with long wavy red hair, down to her tiny waist, just nesting on her sweet bottom. I noticed her brand was on her right buttock, mine was on the left, she was Gorean born & I was a barbarian.
We both served him food and drink together, he wasn’t in the mood for the tavern downstairs tonight, having been out arranging business matters and drinking all afternoon. We were both squirming with desire for him as he lay down on the bed and we massaged him together. Then he braceleted me & locked me in a tiny curtained cage in the corner of the room. It was so small I could only kneel leaning on the wall in tears. Listening to her serving him intimately, crying as I heard him slap her bottom before she squelched loudly as he penetrated her. Her whimpers of arousal were very loud and helpless, I listened raptly, squirming futilely in the cuffs weeping softly.
In the morning I waited to serve Master his coffee while she woke him, with her lips. We cleaned the room while he showered & sent to our chores as he went downstairs. I guess he must have gone out for breakfast as I didn’t see him for the rest of the day. The redhead was called jacqui & was very friendly, as all the girls here seemed to be, & quite sympathetic to my tearfulness.
“Don’t cry little ema, you are simmering for him nicely.”
That comforted me, thinking I was being simmered by & for  him. I kissed her, gratefully. She also gave me a little tip, close in nature I suppose to those of lita & una’s. She told me to try and concentrate my body on my chores, but all the while, try to empty my head and think only about serving him. But more specifically think about one aspect of his fellatio and only that aspect concentrating on that image in my head & how I could make it more pleasurable for him. She helped my by suggesting to start with that first kiss of his glans, moistening his head with the swelling of my lips as I began to serve him, but not to move on, just that for the whole day. I felt a little daunted by this as my mind kept wandering, but after an hour or so it seemed to be sinking in. & my whole day was spent in loving mental submission to his pleasure. He had locked me in the belt again, but I wasn’t gagged. This was at the tavern keepers behest as I could better serve the customers if I could speak to them. They showed little interest, apart from teasing me anyway, belted & obviously owned and being simmered as I was.
Master didn’t return till the evening and he had the redhead and I serve him again. He seemed to be quite taken with her. He fed and toileted me while she served him wine. But this evening after he had locked me in the cage, he went downstairs to the tavern for the rest of the evening. Waking me, but leaving me captive in the dark cage, as he led her to his bed much, much later.
He stayed in the tavern for over a week. & jacqui mental exercises were very helpful. I moved on to licking his head the next day till it gleamed wetly from my tongue. Then to sucking around his glans under the sulcus the next day. Wrapping my veil lovingly & sensuously with only my mouth, on him the next. Kissing and sucking him through the veil, the next. Then kissing and nibbling, licking up his frenulum the next day. Engulfing him in my cleavage on the next. Rubbing him with my breasts into my mouth on the next. Then  his hot explosion of precum. Then sucking him deeply in and out as he slowly pushed deeply inside me. My thoughts were becoming increasingly empty of any thoughts apart from my love for him and his pleasure. Like the loving pleasure slave I wanted to be. His blow job blonde as una had called lita & I suppose I, or blow job bimbo as she had called una. & I was & wanted to be his little bimbo, totally engrossed in looking pretty & desirable for him and wanting to please him in each and every way I could. Aching hotly to serve him intimately & be owned by his lust.               

No comments:

Post a Comment