Thursday 31 March 2011

12 Collared: Locked in his collar

I was woken in the night, lita had her thighs clamped so tightly around mine. But it wasn’t lita it was me grinding my thighs tightly on hers. My pierced clitoris was swollen and throbbing rubbing on her. She woke too, and looked at me. she moved herself up a little and pressed her own tight little bud to mine.
“Shush sweet karen” She whispered kissing me, & started to rub against me.
She clamped her other thigh on mine holding me to her as I rolled myself against her.
In strained silence, we rubbed and ground our hips into each others, strongly but slowly. Making wet little sounds in the darkness. Kissing at each other as we were swept away into each other. For the first time in my life, I started to feel like I was about to orgasm, I could feel lita was close too.
“Do you want to cum sweet little karen?”
“Oh yes I do, I do lita.”
“Need to cum, sweet sister?”
“Ohh yes, yes.” I whispered hotly.
“Good girl.” She whispered, stopping moving against me & pulling back a little. She put her fingers between her legs and then the wet fingers into my mouth to suck on. She took my hand and did the same.
“You will be so hot for your Master, sweet sister. Just think how much pleasure you will give him, how pleased he will be with you.”
“Yes.” I whimpered softly, aching so badly now.
We lay there still now in each others sticky mess, aching
I hadn’t even questioned her saying ‘how hot I would be for my Master’ I said to myself. Did I want a Master? Did it matter what I wanted anymore? I lay there getting hotter and hotter with my thoughts.
The Masters approve and encourage these sapphic moments. Often choosing two girls who are quite smitten with each other to serve intimately together. Sometimes they are joined with a short chain between the collar, or even sometimes with a short chain between the clitoris bell during intimate service. Naturally we are not allowed to cum, only to simmer ourselves together. Sometimes kneeling in front of the men touching each other, or performing cunnilingus, or 69’ing, as a prelude to fellatio, or slave rape.
“Oh lita.” I whimpered clinging stickily to her.
She kissed me lovingly & shushed me.
Now I knew what I had suspected those soft little sighs and tiny rubbing sounds in the night were. In the cage by the dim starlight it was very difficult to see much apart from the eyes and the outline of the girl right next to you. Also the closeness of the cage doesn’t lend itself to moving around too much. You lay down & cuddled very close to each other and didn’t move much.
The Masters enjoyed the thought of us squirming helplessly in the night, touching each other but never cumming together. And enjoyed the results of these moments as they made our service even hotter and more helplessly so. We were never permitted to touch ourselves, unless it was kneeling in front of them for their amusement. Only squirming hotly with another girl or girls. Sometimes they would control this by braceleting a girl, with her hands behind her back. Ostensibly  so she would be prevented from touching herself. Even  though a girl would never dare or want to disobey him in this manner, her intimacies, as with the rest of her body, mind and soul, are his property. But it had the effect of tormenting her body aching for that which is denied to her. The men know well how to treat their women. Perhaps because there is a candid discussion, of the best ways to control & enjoy pleasure slaves. A woman’s pleasure is prepared in the same way as a wine or other sundries.
I eventually dropped off again to sleep. Then waking from a dream where I was kneeling before the steward, but the steward was the leather jacketed man from earth & Master combined. I was kneeling before him performing fellatio & just as he started to cum I woke, breathlessly.
“Shush karen, lita told me & hurry up and get ready.”
I had been whimpering and moaning in my sleep.
When the steward came, he sent us quickly to work, patting several of us on the bottom, but not me this morning. I was just hurried along curtly. I had wanted to linger back but lita wouldn’t let me, pulling me firmly by the hand. I noted jealously that he had patted her bottom, in passing.
Ela was quite strict this morning she wanted lita and I to hurry along at a furious pace. A lot more girls had been sent to work in the kitchens this morning. My thighs had already been stung with a couple of stripes, as had lita‘s. We had finished twice as many of the floors, even before Master woke for his breakfast. To make matters worse the morning was a lot hotter than usual, quite airless. The slave soap as well as being very rich in moisturising creams, also has the effect of preventing the odours of perspiration. After all no one like a girl covered in sweat. We must smell and taste sweetly for the Masters all the time. On these hot airless days it could feel even more suffocating though. I had glanced out of the open doorway into the gardens and saw quite enviously the steward taking a morning dip, in Masters shaded pool. Before his early morning hangover nap. Ela too had a knack of hitting my thighs just below where my intimate bell was hanging, causing it to catch and smart painfully. I was in tears, scrubbing and polishing furiously. Not that we resented her discipline, she had been placed in charge of us by the men. To be fair to her, I could hear the anxiety and hurry in her voice too, she would also be punished if our chores were found unsatisfactory.
Sometime after we heard the girls serving Masters breakfast. & then the breakfast plates&  things being carried away, the steward came and found me. He was drinking, an ice cold cider. He made me carry his glass for him, as lita & I followed him down to the kennels. I was feeling quite apprehensive, at this change in the mornings routine.
He sat down taking his cider. I was instructed to clean myself & for lita to apply cosmetics.
“Warm today isn’t it girls.” He said taking a long gulp, as we worked
“Yes Master, very”
“At least the pool has cooled me down a little.”
“Yes Master, lita hopes it was pleasant for you Master.” She said without the slightest trace of artifice.
“I prefer swimming on the small beach by the harbour.”
“Yes Master.”
“And the public showers by the harbour, has such pretty girls, with lovely soft fingers and lips.”
“Yes Master.”
“Though sometimes not quite as soft as your lips little lita.”
She blushed “Thank you Master.” I saw her widen her knees just a little.
“& sometimes they are.” He told her.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” She whispered, the dismay in her voice easily apparent.
He seemed rather languid & easy today. I had been told it was approaching market day in the town & there was lots of merchants with lots of fresh ales and ciders for him to try. As well as the slave markets.
“Master are there slave auctions at the markets?” I had asked somewhat naively. Both He and lita had looked at me in amusement. He had reached down & tousled my blonde hair smiling.
“Of course there will be. & I daresay the girls waiting to be sold in the pens are getting rather hot waiting for market day.”
“Yes Master, are there many pretty girls.”
“Not so many, just under a hundred, mostly Earth girls this time.”
I wondered if some of those girls were the ones from the transport cage I had been transported with.
“Master may karen ask how long the girls wait to be sold in the pens?”
“It depends sometimes up to a month, sometimes even longer, some the girls waiting for market day were shipped in to the pens at the same time as you arrived karen, so a month ago.”
A month? It suddenly came as a shock that I had completely lost track of the time I had been here.
“Are they kept caged, all the time, Master?”
“Well yes, of course, & in the full leather body sacks.”
“Oh !, gagged & hooded like that, how horrible for them.”
He laughed.
“They are only slaves. & It is more convenient to keep them like that.”
“How are they fed & allowed to toilet?.”
“Lots of questions this morning, karen. The simple answer is they aren’t. They are fed with the transport enema, with enough for a month or so. then they must wait till they are released to toilet.”
“Oh how horrid, it must be very uncomfortable for them, they must be so frightened too.”
He shrugged.
“They are only slaves, they must learn to be obedient, plus their desperation to pee, makes them very easy to manipulate and display on the auction block.”
“Oh.”
“You seem very curious about this karen, perhaps you would like to spend a few days in the leather body hood, to find out for yourself.” He said teasingly.
“Oh no Master, please Master.” I cried out horrified.
He laughed   
“And what with the trouble brewing in the north the trade of girls from the cities & the peasant girls has slowed a little.”
“Trouble in the north Master?” I asked.
“Oh nothing for you to worry your pretty little head over karen.” He said patronisingly.
“Yes Master.”
“Besides curiosity is unbecoming in a kajira!” He told me.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I felt slapped, he had called me kajira & told the little kajira not to worry her pretty little head.
I didn’t realize that lita had no concept of some of what we had just discussed. She had  no concept of the north or south, or of a month.
The steward unlocked my ankle chain and I was instructed to put on my pantaloons and halter neck. I was confused but hurriedly obeyed.
“Come along girls.” He said patting my bottom.
“Lita back to your chores, karen follow me.”
“Yes Master.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
I trotted behind him as he strode forward. The pantaloons felt even more precarious now. My waist had grown even tighter & tinier. And embarrassingly the nether regions had become moist and visibly moist as soon as I had put them on. I could see it clearly in the mirror and so could he. But I hadn’t been given the opportunity to change or even to clean myself. Rather he had  slapped my bottom to hurry me along, increasing my heat and now sticky discomfort. My breasts felt ultra sensitive and quite an encumbrance as they bobbed up and down as I trotted along, Constrained tightly yet so precariously too, in the slippery fabric. They positively ached as I bobbed along in my hurried trotting pace. My erect pierced nipples sore poking into the maddeningly sensuous fabric with every motion.  I struggled to keep up with him, restricted as I was with the ankle chain.
I was led into the Masters hall. He was sitting reading some papers. I dropped to my knees.
“Good morning Master.”
He put down his papers as the steward sat down.
“How are you today Ben?” He asked, completely ignoring my presence.
“Fine Thanos sir & it is a little hot today.” The sir was from both mens military days rather than due to their employment status.
“Sir? Are you hung-over again.” He smiled
“As usual.” Both men laughed.
Finally after what felt like an age he looked down at me, as if noticing my presence for the first time.
“Karen, black wine.” He told me curtly.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Will you have some black wine this morning Ben?” He asked the steward.
“I think I’ll stick with the cider.”
 “Yes Master thank you Master, Cider for you Master.” I had already learnt to try & anticipate what the Master want, without interrupting them with questions.
Black wine is actually heavily fortified black coffee, usually served over ice. Drunk during the day, instead of beer or a pure spirit. Just the aroma of it made my head swim.
I went to the bar area and selected a silver goblet, polishing it with the soft silk towel, before filling the bottom of the vessel with ice cubes. Taking the pot bottle from the icebox I poured the thick liquid over the ice cubes, filling it perfectly to the inner level.
Walking gracefully, back to the two seated men I knelt & lifted the cup to my lips, kissing the rim very faintly. & lifted it over my head to him. Hoping that I had learned properly from lita & the other girls.
“Your wine Master, karen hopes you find it & her service pleasing”
He took the wine from my hands, ignoring my words.
Feeling very small & I must confess rather flustered I went back to the bar. Cider is served in an ice cold glass also on ice. But there were 2 types of bottle one with a pear symbol & one with an apple. Luckily I remembered the mouth watering apple smell of drink earlier & chose correctly. Still as I knelt before him holding up the glass I trembled with uncertainty.
He took the glass, again with out so much as a word or glance at me kneeling at his feet.
As the men chatted, they passed back & forth a small bubbly hash pipe. Master had not provided me with the small yellow cushion, to kneel on at their feet, so I knelt on the hard stone tiles. As I knelt I could understand very little of what they were saying. Being in the male tongue between men. I had the most uncomfortable sensation that the more they spoke of worldly matters in Gorean the less I would understand even in English. Actually this was the language serums working, even in a foreign tongue the serums were appropriating those exclusively male concepts solely into their tongue and removing them from my mental space.
As if to emphasise this one of the papers Master had been reading slipped to the floor. I picked it up and held it out for him. But I couldn’t help but glance over it. I had my first realization of my complete illiteracy here. It was just meaningless & seemingly completely random patterns. The Gorean girls didn’t even have an understanding  for what reading & writing is, let alone what it is for, or how the concepts of reading or counting. & thinking in Gorean, as a female with female lexicon I couldn’t myself comprehend what they were for either, they were just patterns. I could only comprehend these things in  English. That allowed me to understand what the papers were. He took the paper from my fingers without thanking me. I would have been very, very shocked if I had been permitted to talk to lita or any of the other girls in English. In actual fact that wasn’t possible after a few months, at least for women, the old tongue, and mental concepts  are completely replaced with Gorean. I would have been shocked to discover that they no longer had any concept of numbers & counting, of how many, rather than not many, or a few, or a lot. On the alphabet & reading, & what its for. The names of the days or months, & years. There was just the periods of the day, defined by your service of the men in the afternoon or morning etc.
I had told that I had been selected to come here as a chronicler, because I have something of a photographic memory. So I could record events without needing pen and paper. But what I didn’t know was that once that usefulness was no longer necessary I would be just like the other girls. Quite completely illiterate and totally focused on serving & pleasing whoever owned me.    
“So will you be joining my guests & I tonight Ben?”
“Possibly Thanos.”
“Possibly, if you can tear yourself away from the new beers in the tavern?”
“Erm yes.”
“But you will join us over the weekend, my brother is coming”
“Oh yes of course, I haven’t seen Helios since the garrison days.”
“Good.”
“He will be coming to fetch his new toy.”
“Oh yes.”
They were looking down at me with some amusement.
I squirmed kneeling there, suddenly very uncomfortable wondering but somehow suspecting that the new toy might be a female slave. The two men noticed and laughed, but didn’t share their mirth with me.
After a while the steward finished his cider and after a few more words left. I tidied away his glass & the remains of the hash pipe, then returned to kneel quietly on the hard tiles The Master resumed reading his papers while I knelt unobtrusively at his feet.
He put down his papers after about half an hour and looked down at me.
“lita tells me you are finding the phalluses quite interesting, even  instructive karen.”
I blushed hotly “Yes Master thank you Master.”
“My steward says you show promise, with your lips on them too.”
“Yes Master.” I was squirming with embarrassment now.
“& ela tells me you are a good girl performing your chores with lita very diligently.”
“Yes Master.”
“Though the switch is quite instructive, on your tender behind isn’t it girl?”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Stand up girl, let me see your bells.”
“Yes Master.” He beckoned me closer so I was stood between his legs.
He reached down and casually flicked the bell on my nipple chain, it rang out sweetly.
My nipples went very hard, in the tight halter neck, protruding through the fabric like a small tent. I bit my lip.
“Very pretty.”
“Thank you Master.”
“So you are finding your experiences here interesting?”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered.
“I am expecting some guests later today girl, all my kajira will be busy serving their needs”
“Yes Master.”
“I think my guests may enjoy you helping them, & you will find the experience instructive.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“So I think its about time I put a collar around your pretty little neck.”
“Master?”
“It will be more appropriate girl.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“& edifying.”
“Yes Master.”
“Get down on all fours girl.” He told me.
“Yes Master.” I obeyed very hurriedly & very nervously.
“Strip!”
“Yes Master.”
I obeyed, it was difficult removing my top and pants kneeling like this. & doing it respectfully & prettily too. Awkwardly I realised that the ankle chain would prevent me from removing the pantaloons fully. He reached down and undid the chain, and then tugged the garment from me. As the slightly cooler air hit my loins I realized with a shock that the crotch of my garment was still  moist and warm.
“As I said girl, females are not usually permitted such modest clothing.”
“Yes Master.” I said hoping he hadn’t noticed.
He held the garment up before me so I could quite clearly see the slippery wet patch and that he could see it too.
“& modesty is not something required of the girls here.” He said as I blushed & squirmed with embarrassment.
“Yes Master.”
“You may leave the veil for now.”
“Yes Master.”
“I think in due course I will find some clothing more appropriate for you later, if I decide you are to be clothed.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
From a small leather bag besides his chair he produced a simple steel collar, very plain and thin, like that of the other girls. It was beautiful in its simplicity. Reaching around my neck he closed it, there was a sharp metallic click. The metal felt cool and smooth, snug on my neck. I shuddered helplessly. I was collared, owned, a slave. Was I truly? Did I want to be truly? Did it matter, what I wanted truly? Men decide if women are collared here, their feminine wishes are utterly trivial. Or according to their deepest most secret desires. Despite my questions, my emotions, my wishes or my secret desires. The locked collar was as implacable as the Masters will.
“Thank you for collaring karen Master.” I whispered emotions cascaded through me.
“Think nothing of it girl” He said pocketing the key “It is not the first time I have collared a kajira”
He took my wrists and put matching steel bracelets around them. & then my ankles were similarly chained. Then going behind and around my waist, me put similar steel restraining belt there too. the devices were very simple just a single simple O ring attachment for further attachments, though the collar had two, one  front and rear.
“Do you want to thank me properly girl?”
“Master?”
“You may ask permission to kiss my feet girl.”
“Oh…Yes Master, may this girl kiss your feet Master.”
“You may girl.”
I crawled forward and pressed my lips to his sandaled feet. Trembling and more than a little overawed & afraid I kissed his feet. Naked & in chains kissing His feet. As I tasted the flesh of his feet I was overcome with submissive, love and gratitude for the privilege.
“Thank you Master.” I said crying.
“It is a small thing girl, it means little to me. What is important to you does not overly concern the Masters.”
“Yes Master, thank You Master.” I couldn’t stop crying.
“Dry your tears little one, I am not overly fond of wet feet.”
“Yes Master.” I swallowed heavily.
“My guests will also expect you to kiss their feet” He told me.
 “Yes Master.”
“I expect you to obey them as you would me”
“Yes Master.”
“You will serve them as you would me.”
“You will serve them fully, but I will discourage them from more intimate service.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“However I will not prevent it, if my hospitality requires it.”
I trembled again at the import of his words.
He picked up the whip hanging from the side of his chair toying with it. Then hung it in front of my face.
“Kiss it girl.”
“Yes Master.”
On all fours I crawled forward & kissed it as lovingly & fearfully as I had kissed his feet. He pressed the tab firmly onto my veiled lips. It stank & tasted of sex & fear. I wondered if this was the same whip he had punished lita with. I knew it was in my heart. I could almost taste her fear and pain embedded in the worn leather.
“Nor will you hold back, or show reserve or hesitation in obeying my guests.” He told me as I continued to kiss the whip.
.”Yes Master, thank you Master”
“& your intimate service if desired may require punitive correction,”
“Yes Master, karen understands Master, thank you Master.” I sobbed very afraid
“Good girl.”
“karen will be a good girl Master.”
“Yes you will.” He said Pressing the whip more firmly to my veiled lips. Watching me kiss the blade for a few moments. Then hanging the whip on the side of his chair again.
“Thank you Master, thank you Master.” I sobbed choking on my relief.
“Master is karen a slavegirl  now ?” I asked tearfully.
He looked down at me, nude and in chains at his feet.
“More black wine girl.”
“Yes Master.”
I got up and cleaned the metal goblet & served him a fresh drink perfectly, nude on my knees before him.
“Master may this girl speak?” I asked timidly
“No you may not.” He told me.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered.
I had a  thousand questions to ask, but remained kneeling there quietly, unobtrusively, at his feet, not having been given permission to speak.  


No comments:

Post a Comment