Thursday 31 March 2011

24. Two blonde slaves: One is prepared for His pleasure

The slavegirl had unhooded me & pulled the gag from my lips.
“Welcome sister.” She said kissing me.
I had collapsed into her arms crying helplessly.
She had held me patting & stroking me soothingly, letting me sob, in the comfort of her arms. I had been hooded & gagged, closely chained for most of the past 3 weeks or so. Quite glad of the dim light in the slave kennels as my eyes adjusted, to being permitted to see again. The light wasn’t so dim after all as my slowly adjusted.
She lifted me slowly off her and began brushing my hair. I was still too emotional to speak, just letting her brush my hair and stroke me soothingly.
She was nude, apart from her veil & quite lovely. Blonde like me, golden blonde with smooth glossy hair down to the small of her back. It swished about her as she moved around me. My own hair was quite long now, probably as long as hers. Longer & more feminine, more girly, than I’d ever let it grow before. I had always kept it at shoulder length before. In fact our hair was very similar, golden, glossy and smooth. The men here, although they are fond of curly hair, also  have a preference for straight blonde hair. They say it looks more submissive. Blondes in general, & earth girls especially are said to be naturally very submissive, once they accept their slavery. Her cheekbones were higher than mine, but her stature & proportions were similar to mine. Her eyes were like mine deep blue. I suppose you could say not petite, but slim before, but now although my chores and lifestyle, actually the serums too, had made me more curvy, but still slim, so that I looked quite petite now. Most women here average just under to about 5’5, most men over 6ft to 6’5 & a little over. I was 5’4.
All the men I had seen here were simply magnificent. Not overly muscle bound like body builders, but generally slim, lithe & rippling with power, agile. In the fiercely independent city states, all men did some sort of military & then militia service, not wanting to be dependent on others for defence. After military service, sport prowess and athletics were very important to the men. They played a quite violent game akin to America football, but much more similar to European rugby, as well as other rough & tumble games. Even the older men, maintaining their physique. The culture here was, unsurprisingly, & quite naturally  very masculine.
She knelt me besides a mirror and gave me a greasy bar of slave soap. It was already warm and oily, slightly slimy, sensuously slippery in our hands. She lathered me all over my body, kneeling behind me she gingerly kissed my brand.
“Welcome sister.” She said again kissing me & looking up into my eyes.
“Thank you kajira sister.” I whispered and reached down to kiss her.
“Thank you.” I said kissing her through her pink veil.
“Good girl.” She smiled.
She was an Earth girl & American too, judging from her very faint accent. But also judging from her manner, and her submissive demeanour totally a Gorean slavegirl now. Somehow this Gorean-ness comforted me and made me feel so much at home with her. We are kept so vulnerable and open to the Masters and so much to each other too. You feel so feminine and loving, pliable, guileless.    
She lathered around my brand too. letting it slowly sink into my skin she combed thick conditioner into my hair. It would dry so soft and so glossy, it took your breath away with its loveliness & sheen.
“What is Master like?” I eventually dared to whisper.
“He is our Master and we are for his pleasure, to love and obey him.”
“To love and obey?.”
“Yes, this girl thinks you will please him.”
“Thank you, but this one is frightened.”
She hugged me tightly “It is natural & proper for us to fear, as well as to love  our Master, we are slavegirls.”
“Is Master very strict?.”
“Only as strict as he needs to be, or as he pleases.”
“Oh?”
She looked at me. “That excites you doesn’t it?”
I couldn’t conceal the shiver of sexual excitement that I felt, from her
“Yes it thrills this girl.”
“Master is quite firm & strict with his blondes.”
“Oh!”
I blushed with shame, feeling my thighs moisten and knowing we both could smell my arousal. Knowing we both could smell each others heat. I wanted to hold her, squeezing our thighs together. To touch & caress her, to have her caress & comfort me. We are to be so lovely and feminine for Master. Desirable and dripping with desire for him, these sapphic emotions and urges come with that too. The ache to be loving & lovely. But we are not for each other, nor did we really want to be.  We were for our owner , our Master. She could feel it too. I could see it in her eyes, her body, smell it on her. Feel her burning as I blazed inside. Taking my breath away with need. How wonderful it was to be like this, for Master. How wonderful it must be for him to keep us this way, for his and his pleasure alone.
She brushed my hair again, till it was as soft as hers. Then had me swish my hair about, inspecting the way it swung back and forth a settled. Smiling & swishing her own beautiful hair when she was happy.
She brought out the cosmetics and started to apply them for me. Master liked a bit more make up on his girls. The look was still to be effortlessly natural, but enhanced just a little, subtly. Master liked very shiny lip gloss, like glass on soft lips. And a little more mascara, highlighting my eyes making them appear even more startled and vulnerable. And the faint touch of rouge on my creamy curves, accenting them. Accenting the natural flush of sexual excitement, quite evident on my breasts and thighs.
Then she brought my silks, holding up for my excited eyes. They were pale pink, like the ones I had worn before. Lighter than her own pastel baby pink. This was like cream, infused with a tiny amount of rose red. But metallic and glossy too, like a sheet of high gloss paint. Almost like my own creamy flesh, a delicate but definite shade of pink. The slip was a baby doll, split down the middle from the décolletage that lifted & swelled my breasts. Split down the middle but to just one side of the middle, so that the right side just covered my belly and my smooth pubic mound if I remained still, but swirled around my intimacies as I moved. I felt so naked wearing the slip, especially as it had the same spaghetti strap arrangement that tied underneath my breasts, just a tug away from nudity. And the matching veil, so tiny just covering my painted mouth, my glossy lips. The fabric was the most sensual yet. Slipping all over my body and sticking to my curves, completely diaphanous where it clung. I can only describe the feel of the silks as totally erogenous. My body felt so alive, soft  and smooth, yet aflame with the need to be touched & fondled.
She angled the mirror so that it was above me. and helped me plump my cleavage even more, tightening the bow under my breasts. My breasts, pert and tight almost poking through the thin glossy fabric. My lips through the veil, pouty and slightly parted upwards. So I could see just how I would look to him on my knees, at his feet. Oozing with desire, rapturously for his pleasure, to worship and love him.
She continued fussing around me scenting me all over with a quite lovely & exciting perfume. Spraying a little on herself too, quite decadently, treating herself.
I suddenly felt very frightened. How would he see me as anything more than a bimbo. Anything more than for his sexual pleasure. To be owned and dominated by him. to be punished if I was any less than perfectly pleasing. & that was exactly what I wanted to be. To be seen by him in terms of desire, rather than his displeasure.
Sensing my disquiet, she stroked me soothingly.
“You will please Master, very much.” She told me
Nearly in tears of nervous fright I blurted “This one hopes so, so very much.”
“How must this one be for him?.” I asked tremulously.
“Be loving & obedient, loving and submissive, you are for his pleasure.”
“Yes.”
“Good girl.”
“Thank you.” I smiled very anxious now.
“Good girl.” She told me again.       
Then it was time. She took my wrists behind me & braceleted me, in the delicate cuffs, further enhancing the swell of my cleavage. Then I was blindfolded. A black strip of cloth tied tightly over my eyes, putting me back into the darkness. At least it wasn’t the leather hood again. That would come later.
“Oh!” I whimpered, afraid now.
“Shush, sister.” She whispered “Shush now.”
I was led by her in the darkness up some stairs. She led me holding & patting my bottom with one hand all the while guiding me with the other hand on my arm. I was knelt down & I felt a chain attached to my collar. She knelt besides me and kissed me.
“Serve well & lovingly sweet sister.”
“Thank you I whispered.”
“Good girl.” She said patting my bottom again comfortingly and left me.
Left me to wait for my new owner, my Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment