Thursday 31 March 2011

26 In the morning: Dildoed & dilligently at my chores

His hand closed firmly in my hair. Holding me and pulling my mouth down around him. pushing his swollen glans into the back of my mouth, into my throat. Throbbing inside my mouth as I sucked him back and forth, deeply into my mouth. He was awake now. I had woken early with the early light. Lying beside him, breathing slowly, inhaling the scent of my Master. Lying there wondering about my new life, my new status, my new owner & Master. My thighs still sticky from the night before, growing wetter as I thought about him. squirming and rubbing my thighs softly together, careful not to wake him too soon. My bottom was still sore, tender &  bruised from the whip. My intimacies still sore, tender from his lust. As I lay there I realised I loved both. Loved the bracelets I still wore. Loved my new name, loved being named prettily by him. what a bimbo I was. What a slave, his loving adoring cock slave.
Waiting, lying in a haze of confused, servile happiness, till it was time to wake him. just touching his body with my fingers, my lips, my nose. Just content to lie next to him. to lie next to his maleness.  Till it was time to rouse him. kneeling over him and softly kissing and licking on him till he began to firm to my soft lips. Then as he hardened sucking him in slowly lovingly, allowing him to firm & stiffen even more in my lips, in his sleep.
He was awake and more urgent now, holding me onto him. Behind me I heard the sound of bare feet approaching. Another girl had come into the room. I didn’t raise my head from him. but I felt his grip tighten slightly, just in case I had done involuntarily too. A girl might be punished for that.
I heard her kneel, beside the bed. Then felt his hand close even tighter, just as he exploded in my mouth. Bursting inside me copiously like custard, thick & sticky. Heard him grunt with pleasure as he filled my mouth. Then pulled out of me.
“Good morning Master, this girl brings you your coffee Master.”
I heard the other girl say  sweetly. I recognised her voice it was the girl, who had done my cosmetics.  
He reached down & took it without thanking her.
“May leasha fetch you anything else, serve you  Master?.”
He dismissed her with a wave of his hand.
I waited kneeling over him, looking up at him, with my mouth so full of him. Chocking waiting for permission to swallow his lust.
“Swallow girl, lovingly my candi, & enjoy your candi.” He said after another swig of his coffee.
Slowly and lovingly I swallowed and gulped, 4 big swallows & then manage to splutter & whisper.
“Thank you Master, good morning My Master.”
He pushed my head softly back down to his glans so I could suck the last of his seed from deep within his shaft. My lips must have stirred him again because he ejaculated a small hot spasm into my face. He laughed at my shocked whimper.  
“Candi loves you My Master.”
He patted my head absently, drinking his coffee.
“Good girl.” He said quite patronisingly.
I didn’t object or feel at all belittled. I wanted so much to be his ‘good girl’ and was so happy for his approval.  
“Thank you Master.” I said submissively.
He knelt me upright, besides the bed, swinging his legs around and sitting on it besides me. I looked up adoringly. Not above his belt without permission, though.

He reached down to the floor and picked up the whip from where he had discarded it the night before. Lifted it idly to my lips, lifting my head so my eyes were looking up at him and pressed the blade of the fearsome riding crop, a pleasure whip, to my semen spattered lips. I felt the blood rushing out of my skin as I paled, with fear. Was I now to be whipped. Had I failed to please him sufficiently?.
“You will be a good girl wont you candi?.”
“Yes Master candi will be a good girl Master.”
“Do you want to be a good girl candi?”
“Yes Master, candi wants very much to be your good girl.” I said kissing the whip frightened.
“Candi wants to be your loving obedient good girl Master.” I added.
“You will be candi.” He told me taking the whip from my lips and putting it on the bed.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I gushed in relief.
He unbraceleted me.
“Tidy the room girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I hurried to scoop up his clothes and tidy up his empty wine glasses, the debris from the night before. As he lit a cigarette to go with his coffee, while he watched me..
After a while he stood up, so very confident in his male nudity and lifted me to my feet. With a tug of the pretty bow, he removed my soiled sticky baby doll slip from me. And leading me with his hand firmly on my bottom into his bathroom.
It was tiled all over and quite cool inside. There was some sort of grill arrangement that seemed to funnel a cool breeze into here. It was also for ventilation. He turned the shower on and a cascade of warm water started to come down from the ceiling. There was also a trough of cold water and a pan type implement. He picked up a full pan grimaced and splashed it over his head abruptly, then another and another.
Then turning to me threw a full pan of the cold water all over me. It was instantly invigorating. Shocked I squealed with surprise and delight. Giggling & squealing like a silly girl, as he soaked me. When he was satisfied he slapped my wet bottom loudly & pulled me into his arms. He gave me a bar of soap and a soft scrubbing brush. As I soaped and scrubbed him he shaved with what looked like a cutthroat razor under the warm shower. He was so magnificent & trim. Tight hard muscled, so full of power and potency. I could easily imagine him in resplendent in breastplate and greaves, carrying a short sword and easily hefting a bronze shield. Captured free women, from fallen cities, forlorn in torn splendour, pressed, desperately helplessly to his  chest, or tossed over his shoulder in tears being carried away into servitude & sexual bondage. Oh how my head swam, with desire, at this mental image. And in actual fact this wasn’t so far from the truth. I loved him so much. Was so glad to be his.
When he finished shaving he pulled me too him again, and washed me. I was so contented then, so very, very happy. He pulled me closer to him pressing my belly to his erection. He was so very hard again. I rubbed my belly on him, clinging to his muscles. Kissing his chest. He lifted my eyes to his.
“Perhaps I should rape you here girl.”
“Oh Master…”
“Lift you up on the wall & take you.”
“Oh Master!.”
“Or push you to your knees & enjoy your lips.”
“Please Master.” I was suddenly so wet for him.
He slapped my bottom, laughing.
“But you will keep girl.” He laughed again , pushing me from the shower.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I wanted to scream & beg, but I daren’t. his decision was final and his alone.
As I towelled him dry. Another girl a brunette brought him a clean freshly laundered and ironed tunic. Then left again.
Dressed he took me downstairs, trotting happily after him, nude apart from my veil. I served him breakfast with another girl a brunette called ela and we both waited on him eagerly. Running prettily back and forth with extra servings, more bread, more coffee, till he was fully satisfied.
He sat down on his chair & indicated a tray of cosmetics on the floor.
“Prettify yourself girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I knelt by his feet with the tray and made myself pretty for my Master, happily.
“Can you still feel me inside you girl?.”
“Yes Master.”
“And aching for me inside you?”
“Yes Master, candi is Master, thank you Master.”
“Good girl.”
“Thank you Master.”
When I had finished he pulled me between his knees and lifted my eyes to his.
“Very pretty girl.” He told me.
“Thank you Master.” I whispered feeling my thighs grow wet and hot as I blushed.
From besides his chair he produced a broad leather belt, holding it up for my eyes. My eyes widened as I saw the double dildos attached. The large black phalluses were modelled intimately on him. They were hard but with a very lifelike soft thin coating, very realistic. He lifted each of the dildos to my lips. I kissed the glans lovingly, still with my eyes in his. Then he pushed me down, putting me on all fours. Crouching behind me he pushed the devices deeply inside me, one at a time. Shushing me as I gasped, as he inserted them thick and deep inside my intimacies. Pushing and patted the devices firmly home. They felt so big & rigid inside me. He fastened the wide leather belt between my legs tightly and slapped my bottom firmly, driving the rear phallus deeply into me. I could almost feel them touching each other inside me, through my internal muscles.
I gasped in shock, as the movement caused me to squirm, which in turn moved the phalluses deep inside me. Causing me to grind and squirm even more. I couldn’t help myself but moan helplessly.
He had something for that too. Yet another large phallus also shaped intimately like him, attached to a broad leather gag. Pushing the dildo deep into my mouth to the back of my oral cavity & just into my throat. He closed the buckle tightly around the back of my head. I was nearly choking on the phallus it was so thick & full in my mouth, feeling somehow even bigger than the two deep inside me. He lifted my eyes to his. I looked up in tears, panic in my eyes, as I struggled to  adjust to breathing like this.
He slapped my bottom again, more firmly this time, bringing more stinging tears to my eyes.
My wrists were braceleted before me. He pointed my head in the direction of a bucket and scrubbing brush in the middle of the floor.
“You may hurry along to your chores now girl.” He told me curtly.
On all fours I hurried to the scrubbing brush, as the dildo’s moved deeply inside me, with each of my movements. I started scrubbing swinging my hips prettily as I knew was expected from me. Each swing pressing me intimately inside and causing me to moan into the gag, helplessly.
Behind me he sat back and lit a cigarette to go with another coffee. Sitting back comfortably to read some paperwork. As I scrubbed I didn’t know whether he was watching me or not. But I felt so utterly self conscious & humiliated.
“Lana.” He called out some time later.
I heard bare feet running into the room. Lana was Masters first girl.
“Yes Master.”
"This is candi, lana, show her how I expect chores to be performed."
“Yes Master, at once Master.” She said with more than a hint of fear in her own voice.
It is not a pleasant, relaxing chore to be first girl. If one of the girls under your instruction is found wanting, both she and the first girl will be punished and quite severely. She has no power except that of being Masters instrument.
She stepped behind me and I felt the switch across the backs of my thighs.
I whimpered in pain & fear. In truth the switch is considerably less painful than even the pleasure whip. Not at all like being under his whip though. Being that of an inferior to be punished and subject to his corporal discipline. & in truth less erotically charged. But it still stings and smarts so.
“Hurry slave, yella.” She told me giving my thighs another stinging stripe.
I hurried in pain, in tears. A slavegirl at her chores.
There were plenty of stone floors to scrub and polish, & it was still only morning.
Behind us he relaxed, absently watching us, enjoying his morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment