Thursday 31 March 2011

27 My first day as His property: Chores and caged

In the evening lana led me down to the kennels. She led me very nicely, with her hand on my bottom. Stroking me soothingly. She had, had more than one occasion to switch me today. The plugs were so big and tight. Keeping me in a constant state of frustrated sexual excitement and discomfort. I struggled terribly but eventually managed to settle into my routine. Mentally visualising serving him intimately, in minute detail. Which made me squirm quite helplessly on the plugs as I scrubbed the floors. Increasingly lovingly and fervently as I worked away. Lana was a very nervous first girl though. Always wanting me to work faster. To lift my bottom that much higher in the air. To swing my hips, my bottom more sweetly, more prettily.
Masters house was more modest than the previous house, but still spacious and full of stone floors to scrub. Also he kept only 7 girls in his kennels, including me. So we had to work that bit much harder, from dawn till early evening, in the sultry sticky heat.
Together we both went down into the bowels of the house. Down the stone steps into  the tiny kennel room. My dildos weren’t permitted to be removed so I couldn’t greet the other girls. But they hugged and kissed me happily. There was leasha, the other earth blonde. Ela a brunette, leyla another brunette, melani a redhead with hair like sheets of red gold fire. Yasmin a very pale girl, with raven black hair. She had been bought from the southern tribes. But was originally a city girl who been taken in the night from a ship that had docked on the southern shores. Actually she had been sold by her supposed guardian. As a punishment for her perceived impertinence. And then sold back after a few months to another passing ship.  And lana the 1st girl & from the southern tribes proper. All but lana  had long very straight hair, hers was quite lusciously curly in flowing loose ringlets.
They helped me to clean myself as best they could around the plugs. Chatting & babbling excitedly to me. & applying my make up for me, as we waited for the steward to arrive. Most large Gorean households employed a the services of a steward to manage and discipline the slavegirls. It was an easy job, we are very pliable charges. And in most households the stewards enjoyed hospitality of the house & the sexual services of his charges. I remembered a line from a TV show ‘he doesn’t own your vagina’ but in this case Master did and so did the steward for his enjoyment too.
In some households it was becoming fashionable to have your girls sexually serve your guests & your steward, but only permit them to cum to you, and even then only rarely. & in some cases the Masters kept their girls exclusively for themselves. In these circumstances it had become the fashion not to have a steward but to keep one girl as a permanent dominatrix, to discipline the slaves. As always it was Masters choice, how he enjoyed his property. The Masters were constantly innovating their handling of women, enhancing their helplessness and thus the Masters pleasure.
In this household though our steward was allowed to enjoy us fully  & he often enjoyed raped his charges. He also looked after 2 other households and would often arrive late and smelling strongly of the other girls.
As he opened the door the girls lined up on all fours ready to greet him. Obviously I knelt nervously with them too. There was now the strong aroma of female sexual fear in the air. I was very anxious. The steward was quite strict.
He started to feed & toilet the other girls. For a moment, confined in the dildo belt as I was,  I was unsure if I was to be included in this, but after watching me for a while he beckoned me to crawl over to him and started to remove my dildos.
“Lick them clean slave.” He told me.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I obeyed hurriedly.
“Lick them lovingly girl, clean your filth off them.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered tearful and frightened at the tone of his voice.
They were indeed sticky and smelly from my body. Sticky inside as I had been from the night before and my own juices as I had squirmed helplessly on the phalluses all day. I licked and kissed the devices as lovingly as if I were kissing Master himself. Licked them scrupulously clean, swallowing the fluids. Till all I could taste in my mouth was the strong taste of my sticky redolent arousal.
He was drinking a glass of beer. In the other hand he carried  a fearsome looking whip. It looked well worn, very well worn. The black leather was quite smooth and shiny with use.
“Another blonde slut, from Earth?.” He asked me quite derisorily.
“Yes Master candi is.”
“Such hot little bimbos, such a natural fit for the collar.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
He then allowed me to toilet. Squatting with relief over the already full bucket as he watched. Humiliatingly he didn’t allow me to finish naturally. Rather he stopped me with a curt command, in mid flow. I looked up, in tears,  red with embarrassment. He smiled, enjoying  keeping us like this, controlled and dependant, for absolutely everything. It made us so much more pliable. Inside me I felt indignant, helplessly upset, and shamed. Exactly how he wanted me to feel.
Like the other slaves I was given a small bowlful of smelly scraps that was already slimy with the heat. Eating from the bowl on all fours. But all I could taste was my own slave heat. Then another larger bowlful of stale water. I ate & drank both, on all fours before him, grateful to be fed.
He watched as I quickly cleaned myself and had cosmetics applied. He didn’t seem particularly interested in the girls tonight. Just drinking his beer and watching us casually. To my surprise we were all silked in fresh baby dolls, slips, chemises, whatever outfit Master decided we were permitted & our veils. Then to my even bigger surprise & dismay he inserted my phalluses again & braceleted my hands behind me.
Masters kennels were slightly different, in design. Rather than one communal cage there were several small curtained cages. Only barely big enough for each girl. We were locked in and curtained individually. As he pushed me inside the tiny space I could only kneel inside. He then closed the curtain plunging me into complete darkness. I listened to him caging the other girls.
“Good night Master.” I heard them each whimper tearfully as they were locked inside, captives in the darkness.
All the girls were braceleted in the cages at night. Master enjoyed the idea that the bracelets reminded the girls that they were not to masturbate. Even though we were not permitted to touch ourselves intimately. The bracelets had the effect of making your body  wanting you to touch yourself and frustrating that perfectly. The leather curtain was not quite as it seemed. Although completely opaque to the captive girl. It was completely transparent from the outside, so we could be observed without knowing if we were being watched or not. Nor was there much chatter, from the other cages. The grill near the ceiling meant we could be listened to without any warning We knew this and it made us feel incredibly vulnerable and violated. Kneeling quietly, perfectly in the cages, thinking about & aching for Master. Waiting for Master to make his evening selection. I could the soft wet sounds from the other girls as they squirmed in the cage, hoping to be chosen by him tonight. Could smell the aroma of the other girls heat in the air. Aching just like them, just like the helpless slave I was. What had he called me last night? His cock slave & I was so much, ached so much to please him.
When he did arrive, much later I realized that I had been squirming helplessly on my plugs. Lost in torrid thoughts of fellating him, moaning into my phallus gag.
He opened the curtain of my cage and through the bars lifted my chin, my eyes to his. “Please Master, please Master” I whimpered into the gag. My pleas prettily muffled by the gag.
He nodded with satisfaction & closed the curtain. I started to cry.
I heard him open a couple of the other curtains. Heard him probe a girls wetness with his fingers through the bars of her cage. Heard her squirm and whimper on his finger. Heard her beg to please him. Then her sobs as she was stopped on the very brink of orgasm and the curtain closed on her. Heard him open yet another cage and release one of the girls & lead her away to his bed. Heard the other girls all whisper good night to Master. He didn’t reply to them. Heard the miserable sobs of the remaining girls. As We listened to him leading his choice out of the kennels and locking the door on us. Heard the other girls weeping, whispering good night to each other.
“Good night Master candi loves you Master.” I sobbed to myself, squirming on my dildos, in the already sticky smelly darkness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment