Thursday 31 March 2011

32 Slave panties: gagged with her panties

The next day I was left in the curtained cage, all day, braceleted in the dark, stuffy leather curtained cage. My veil was still clammy, kept that way by my breath, and stinking now of the mens pleasure. Sticking clammy to my face. I squirmed uncomfortable in the tiny cage. The steward had spoken to me only briefly this morning. Instructing me to kneel upright and remain so all day. My thighs were very wet, feeling very damp with both fear, and humiliation. And also helpless sexual arousal, the whip does curious things to a woman’s profound submissive essence. The backs of my thighs were still puffy and inflamed, which made kneeling like this doubly uncomfortable. I squirmed and wept in misery a punished slavegirl.
In the evening I wasn’t fed or permitted to toilet again. After the steward had caged the other girls he opened the curtain to my cage. He pushed his erection through the bars and enjoyed my mouth. Roughly raping my lips all the while, holding the whip in his other hand. And not just the pleasure whip but the fearsome looking punishment whip. A shortened thick rawhide bullwhip. He came very copiously, filling my mouth and covering my face and upper body. Then came some more all over the thin leather mat on the floor of the cage. His semen was very thick & smelly he had been drinking most of the day.
“You may swallow slut.”
“But don’t swallow it all, I want your mouth to remain partially filled.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I managed to mumble.
“& be grateful you are tasting my pleasure, and not my whip, girl.” He said cracking the whip loudly.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Though you will feel it soon enough, slut.” He said closing the curtain on me. Leaving me weeping in the darkness.
Master came down some time later. He didn’t open the curtain on me but I thought I heard him chuckle, satisfied at my sticky predicament. Observing me through the closed curtain. He selected 2 girls to serve him that evening.
In the morning the steward permitted me to swallow his now gummy load & I was put to work with the other girls.
Later in the morning I was sent into the main hall to serve Master a drink. His visitor was there again. They ignored me save to take the drinks from my outstretched arms, or to summon me to fetch fresh refreshments. Discussing important matters which were of no concern to my pretty little head. While I knelt there nude at their feet. Being from Earth I felt stultified and belittled, kneeling there obediently, ignored but at their beck and call. In my place.
That evening I was thankfully permitted to feed and to toilet. & thankfully to clean my face and my body. The steward locked me in the same again that evening. Usually we are caged randomly, so we don’t begin to think of a particular cage as our own. But he put me back in the same cage tonight. The leather matt was still stained and slightly sticky. The air still stank of him, and my own fetid needs. I wasn’t selected tonight again by Master.
The next evening Master didn’t come down as usual for his selection. Instead the steward instructed me to prettify and silk myself. Then in bracelets he led me upstairs to Master chamber. I was so thrilled & excited trotting behind him. He led me into the room and knelt me to one side of the big leather armchair in there, chaining me by my collar to the ring set in the floor. Turning off the lamps he closed the door on me leaving me in approaching dusk. It gets dark early here and days are quite even in length.
The shutter on the window was slightly ajar and I could just about see outside. The night sky was breathtakingly beautiful, so full of stars. How I wished I could be permitted to stand outside and look. There was some indirect moonlight too but I couldn’t quite see the moon. I knelt there, quite lost quite breathlessly gazing out into the tiny portion of night sky that I could see. There was also a nice cool breeze coming through the window, the first cool breeze I had felt for quite some time. It was quite nice on my bare bottom, exposed as it was in the very short baby doll, that didn’t cover my bottom at all in this kneeling position. I wondered where Master, or the steward were now. Probably down by the harbour enjoying a chilled beer. Or playing a billiard like game, a cross between English snooker and pool I had enjoyed at college. As the joke goes the only surface in the taverns that girls are not permitted to lie on. Or enjoying a cold refreshing beer and the music in the taverns. How wonderful it must be to be a man here, I thought to myself.
Master came some time later. He left me chained to the foot of his chair in the darkness while he went into the bathroom. I knelt quietly listening to him. He seemed to be using the toilet then washing himself. After a while he returned & sat down on the chair and looked down at me.
“Good evening My Master.” I whispered excitedly.  
He unchained & unbraceleted me without ceremony and instructed me to fetch him a brandy, patting my bottom as I rose to my bare feet and went to serve him. He watched me while he rolled himself a cigarette. I could feel his eyes on my bottom as I swung my hips for him as I went. Feeling my bare bottom sway and become exposed under the scandalously short and filmy baby doll chemise I was so thrilled and excited, my thighs were already slick.
I knelt at his feet lifting the glass to him over my bowed head. I hadn’t yet been given permission to raise my eyes over his belt. If I was to be given permission to do so at all.
“Your brandy Master, & a loving slave to serve you Master.”
He took the brandy from my fingers. His strong fingers just brushing the tips of mine as he took his glass. I lowered my hands to my thighs.
He took something from a pocket in his tunic and handed it to me. It was a pair of pink silk panties. The same very pale pink as my chemise. And the glossy lustrous silk was just as soft and slippery. So slippery in fact they were quite difficult to hold. They were also sticky and wet, an quite smelly with female arousal.
“Put them on candi.” He told me.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
Still kneeling I put the tiny briefs on. They were tiny and very small. Not g-strings but brief pantie shaped. The back didn’t cover my bottom fully though. I felt quite exposed. Also I was confused, women generally aren’t permitted to wear panties here. I squirmed and wiggled against the tight glossy fabric. Slave silk is wonderfully lustrous and trashy to look at, and to feel. It is so slippery and sensuous on both surfaces. So is as glossy & slick on the inside as the outside. I could feel my wetness spreading about warmly inside the fabric.
“Stand up girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
He patted my bottom and pulled me closer to him, turning me slowly examining the garments.
“How do they feel girl?”
“Very tight and very wet Master.”
“Good.” He told me sipping his brandy.
“I took them from a tavern slave, after she had pleasured me with her lips.”
“Oh Master.”
“I had taken her to an alcove to rape her, but as I locked her in the small low stocks, I decided against it.”
“Master?.”
“Instead I touched her through the panties, till she was nearly ready, well she was begging me to enter her, then I took the panties from her.”
“Oh?”
“Doubtless she will be punished for their loss.”
“Yes Master.”
Girls and especially tavern girls are often punished for things beyond their control. It is quite deliciously unfair, and reminds them quite piquantly of their subject servile status.
 “I left her holding the whip tightly between her buttocks, just to remind her of that fact.”
“Yes Master.”
He patted my bottom and slipped his finger between my thighs, teasing the fabric against my labial lips. I was squirming.
“Master may this girl ask why, the tavern slave was to be punished?”
“Curiosity, is unbecoming in a kajira.” He told me.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Though in this case you may ask.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master, why did you not enter her, Master, and decided to have her punished instead? .”
“Because it pleased me to do so.”
“Oh.”
“She was so desperately hot and ready for me, it amused me to think of her, being punished while I enjoy another beer, or another girl.”
“Yes Master.”
He sipped his brandy still fondling me through the panties.
“Master may candi ask another question?”
“You may slave.” His voice was amused.
“Did she please you with her lips the tavern girl?”
He patted my bottom.
“Yes she did, a great deal.”
I felt my body flush with hot jealousy. The thought of her with my Master, squirming hotly at his feet. Her soft lips on him lovingly. I was glad the slut was being punished now.
“You are very wet in those panties aren’t you girl.”
“Yes Master, candi is very wet.”
“& hot too, aren’t you.”
“Yes Master, candi is hot & wet Master.”
“& now you cant tell which are your juices and which are hers, can you my hot wet little slut?”
“No Master, candi cant.” I squirmed wetly.
“They are a new thing in one of the taverns, all the girls are wearing them, and all the Gorean girls, have the tips of their fringes coloured too. To make them feel as hot and shamed as earth girls who suddenly find themselves in Gorean bondage. The earth girls in the tavern, were all golden blonde like you candi, it wasn’t deemed necessary to dye their fringes.”
One reason why girls are brought from Earth, to the Gorean slave markets is that men find the sense of shame & embarrassment, the tiny powerless resistance of us, who were not brought up in such a feminine submissive culture quite pleasing. We are very submissive & hot, once whipped, but it is pleasing to enforce it on us.     
“Are they very pretty Master.”
“Yes girl, tavern bimbos are selected for their prettiness and their comeliness.”
I was so jealous of them, of his eyes on them. He patted my bottom again, amused.
“Fetch me another brandy girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I could barely walk I was so needful & excited. The panties despite being tiny and tight, felt as if they were slipping down all the time, they were so glossy and so warm & wet now too.
He sipped his brandy, I was kneeling at his feet again.
“Tell me girl, do you enjoy your chores?”
“Yes Master, this girl fends them homely and thrilling at the same time.”
“Why do you think you enjoy, such servile, trivial tasks girl?.”
“Because they are for you My Master.”
“I could provide you with mops & long handled brushes, to make them easier for you.”
“Yes Master.”
“Do you know why I don’t girl?.”
“No Master, candi doesn’t know Master.”
“Because it is more fitting for you to work on your hands and knees, with the tiny brush clutched in your little hands.”
“Yes Master.”
“Even the small well rounded handle penetrates your soft hands doesn’t it girl?”
“Yes Master.”
“It pleases me to watch you sometimes working on all fours, the little bell ringing out behind you.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Or to look down as I walk past you, & see you press your lips to the floor, kissing it as I walk past, kissing the very floor I walk on, lovingly.”
“Or to punish you for any discrepancy, in your adoring servile service.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“But mostly it pleases me to just pay no heed to you, you are only a slave.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I was crying softly.
“But now your chores will be that much more meaningful wont they slave?”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“I want you to repeat to yourself as you work, ‘candi is Masters loving cock slave, she wants to kiss her Masters cock, she wants to lick her Masters cock, candi wants to suck her Masters cock, she wants to love her Masters cock. Candi is Masters blow job blonde’.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“I want you to repeat it to yourself constantly, and to think about it constantly. It should be the first thing in your head in the morning & the last thing in your pretty little head at night.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Perhaps I should send you back to the kennels now girl.”
“Please Master, please don’t send candi back to her cage Master.” I whimpered.
“The choice is mine girl.”
“Yes Master, but candi begs to please you with her lips.”
He said nothing.
“Please Master, candi begs to please you, & begs to be punished if she doesn’t please you as much as the tavern girl, Master, please Master.”
“Tavern girls are often whipped candi.”
“Yes Master.”
“& with the punishment whip more often than not.”
“Yes Master.”
“You never performed fellatio on earth did you girl?”
“No Master, candi did not.”
“But you were not white silk when you came here?.”
“No Master candi was not white silk, but her experience was very limited and she had never experienced an orgasm with the boys on Earth.”
“On Earth, a blow job is often given as a treat, for your man, when you want something or to say thank you for something, is it not.”
“Yes Master.” I felt quite ashamed admitting this.
“& the whores of Earth, in their plastic mini skirts will charge extra for fellatio?”
“Yes Master.”
“And they more often do not swallow gratefully but spit?”
“Yes Master, they do.”
“How fitting is it then that you should beg to pleasure me, knowing that you will be whipped, if your loving intimate kiss is any less than perfect.”
“Yes Master, it is very fitting.”
He lifted my head looking down into my eyes. I was so lost with need to serve him.
“You may fetch me another brandy slave.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
He took the brandy from me, and pulled me between his open knees.
I looked up adoringly, rapt.
“Master please be firm with candi.”
“You need have no fear about that slave.” He said patting the whip hanging besides his chair.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
His fist was knotted tightly in my hair. Holding me tightly onto him. As he came in my mouth. Pulling my head back as he spurted all over my face and breasts. Hot and sticky, thick white and creamy, so strong tasting, so potent. He pushed back between my lips again as the last his orgasm spurted into my mouth, filling me completely. He sat back satisfied, basking in his pleasure. As I choked, with my mouth so full, kneeling at his feet. Eventually he looked down.
“You may swallow slave.”
“Thank you Master.” I whispered, through my sticky lips  after swallowing 4 big thick hot gulps.
He handed me his glass again.
“Another brandy slave.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Then you may clean me.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
As I licked him clean he had a spasm and shot another hot spurt into my face. He patted my head as I squealed prettily in surprise and appreciation. I felt so patronised and happy at that soft possessive pat. I fetched the scented cooling water and soft towels to finish cleaning him.
After I had towelled him dry I looked up at him timidly.
“Master may candi speak?”
“You may slave.”
“Did candi please you Master?”
He didn’t reply. Instead he reached down and braceleted my wrists behind me. Then he picked up the whip and tossed it to the floor tiles with a loud clatter behind me.
“Fetch it slave.”
I looked up, suddenly so frightened, & distraught.
“Yes Master.” I whispered, crawling quickly to the whip.
I looked up at him with the whip in my sticky veiled mouth.
He snapped his fingers and indicated for me to kneel by his low bed.
In tears and frightened I quickly crawled there, obediently.
He left me there, squirming in fright, then after a while I heard him as he went to the bathroom.  As I listened to him loudly urinating I was nearly wetting myself with fright. My hair had fallen over my face and I daren’t try to move it without risking dropping the whip, braceleted on my knees as I was. Was I now to be painfully punished, as I had begged to be, just a short time earlier. Had I failed to please my Master, as much as the tavern slut. I was so miserable and fearful. Yet I so deserved to feel the whip if I had failed to love my Master superbly.
He came & stood over me, taking the whip from my mouth. Pressing the tab to my lips. I covered in frightened sobbing kisses.
“Please Master, don’t whip candi”
“Please Master, let candi please you again”
“Please Master  let her try again please My Master.” I sobbed.
He reached down and peeled the soaked panties from me. Then he stuffed the sodden sticky, smelly panties into my mouth silencing me, with the taste of my vulnerable arousal.
He went behind me and pressed the whip firmly to my bottom. I sobbed and pleaded into the panties that so effectively gagged me. He drew the whip back and I waited agonized for the first stinging fiery blow. Then I heard him toss the whip to the floor, and extinguish the lights. I barely had time to realize what had happened before he was inside me, so quickly, so urgently.
“I don’t think I will be needing the whip just yet candi.” He told me. Pushing me face down onto the bed as he raped me from behind.
“Yes Master.” I sobbed in ecstasy, muffled so prettily by the panties.
I exploded with white hot orgasm as he came inside me. He withdrew quickly and spreading my buttocks, pushed inside my anus spreading my soft bottom. His erection lubricated with my juices. It was still so tight & slightly painful. So shameful like that. And yet so joyful to be taken, to be forced like that. I came so hotly, so helplessly, yielding to him as he spurted inside me again.
Then he rolled over onto the bed and lifted me atop him, straddling him. Squirming and grinding up and down on him as he watched me. He was writhing and squirming in delight, holding me on my hips as I bucked and squirmed on him, so sweetly impaled and penetrated. He pulled me down onto his chest, just as we were about to cum. & I, we came together, in his wonderfully strong arms.
I was still coming again and again as he pulled the panties from my lips. Still impaled on him throbbing inside me. I covered his chest with helpless hot kisses.
“Master, candi, loves you so much Master.”
He patted my head, still holding me tightly down. I was still in the bracelets.
“How pleased I am to be the man here girl, to have you so beautiful and obedient, for my pleasure.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“How happy I am to be the Master & not one such as you. Owned for my pleasure, submissive and lovely at my feet.”
“Yes Master.”
“So helpless and vulnerable, to be dominated and punished or taken at my whim.”
“Yes Master, but candi is so thrilled and happy to be yours Master, to be your loving slave, vulnerable and under your firm sexual discipline.”
“Which is why you are property girl, chattel, branded and collared.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
He lifted me from him, and put the panties back on my intimacies.
“You may clean me now girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered kneeling over his loins.
“Candi loves you Master.” I whispered as I licked him clean, swallowing our still warm sticky juices.
I heard him taking a last swig of his brandy.
He didn’t reply.
I licked upwards on his still hard erection.
“Master is still hard.” I whispered
“Yes girl, I think I may enjoy your soft lips one more time slave.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered beginning to kiss & suck him.
“You may swallow candi.” He told me lazily after he had filled my mouth again.
“Thank you Master, candi loves you Master.” I whispered
He was already asleep.
I curled up next to him, under his arm. My head on his chest. Inhaling the scent of him, lovingly, wonderingly. Wanting him so much. Wanting him to wake up & take me again & again. To surrender everything to his lust again and again. As I squirmed next to him.
I woke in the morning, to wake him with my lips. Hoping so much, that he would be seized with lust, when he woke. And to be permitted again to wash him in the shower. To be with him, to love him.
He held my head down firmly as he came. Then lifted me off & permitted me to swallow.
“Good morning Master.” I heard the girl kneeling with his coffee, from behind me.
“Good morning Master.” I whispered, still kneeling at his waist.
He reached over, above me and took the coffee.
My bracelets were removed.
“Time for your chores girls.” He told leasha behind me, and me as he removed my stained soiled chemise.
“Yes Master.” I whimpered.
“Oh wait candi.” He said just as I was about to turn and leave him in tears.
“Yes Master.” I cried out happily surprised.
He peeled the panties from my bottom. They were so sticky and soiled with my rape & his cum now, thick & filthy, with love making.
He stuffed the soiled panties into my mouth.
“You may go now.” He said patting my bottom firmly dismissing me.
I heard him laugh behind me as I fled to my chores in tears.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment