Thursday 31 March 2011

25 My owner My Master: Whipped & raped

When he finally did come, some few hours later, I was almost beside myself with anxiety. Squirming on my knees. My thighs hot and feeling incredibly wet and sticky. I was so fraught and desperately frightened. So vulnerable and helplessly sexually excited. Every tiny sound I heard I thought it was him coming. Crying out at the smallest sound imagined or not ‘Master is that you’. Only to be tormented & mocked by the silence. So much so that when he did come and I heard him sit down above me. for a moment I couldn’t speak. My breath just catching in the sticky veil, as I panted and gasped as if the thin fabric was choking me, cutting off my air, with its slippery embrace.
He just sat there watching me, till I finally managed to whisper throatily out “Master is that you Master.”
He stood up & walked away from me. Then as he returned, I heard  the unmistakable swish of the whip as he swing it idly in his hands, approaching me from behind.
“Master.” I sobbed.
He pushed me on to my knees to the forward position. So that I was on all fours, except that my wrists were still braceleted, behind me. Then he pushed my cheek to the floor & went behind me again. Pressing the firm leather tip to my bare bottom, between my cheeks, into my wetness, rolling & coating it with my sticky sex. I just sobbed frightened, too frightened to speak.
He lifted my head slightly and pressed the sticky tab to my lips. It was slimy & stank of sex and fear. My own hot sex & fear. I kissed it fearfully, lovingly, terrified and completely overawed, as he pressed it firmly to my veiled lips.
Then he pushed my head down again & went behind me. Lifting my bottom slightly into the air, with the tab. Exposing the tender back of my thighs. Drawing back the whip, quite deliberately slowly. I waited helplessly afraid. He watched me allowing the fright to mount, till I felt very nearly orgasmic with the intensity of it.
Then I heard the whistle & crack of the riding crop through the air. Heard, rather than felt initially, the hard impassive leather contact my soft skin, just under my bottom on the very tops of my thighs. Where the skin is most tender. Felt the sting and burn of it in my flesh, as it gave way to the stern rigid implement. Implacable, for the discipline & punishment of slavegirls. As the whip bit through my subcutaneous fat layer & brutally tore into the sinews of my muscle underneath, like a blade. I felt the shock of pain course through my body, spreading in a thick wave of pain, through my nerve endings, suffusing through me. as the sting of the whip began to burn and smart excruciatingly, on my legs and buttocks.
He drew the whip back again. Watching me squirm in pain & fear as my rear began to throb terribly. I wanted to beg, to plead, to do anything not to be struck again but the pain had emptied my lungs of air, taken the power of speech from me.
He struck me again, just as the pain of the first reached a crescendo. This second lash criss crossing the first. Cutting into me, bludgeoning my agonized flesh.
Then he drew back the whip again but after a short terrified wait, pressed the whip to my lips once again. I sobbed in fear. Covering the whip in grateful, submissive anxious kisses. Feeling so inferior and subordinate, humiliated and in pain. Anything not to feel another stroke of the whip. Anything not to taste the leather again.
“Thank you Master, for placing this girl under your strict discipline.”
He said nothing, just watched me kissing the whip sobbing.
I heard him toss the whip to the floor behind me. Felt myself lifted slightly, pushed forward. Onto what felt like a low bed, with cool silk sheets. Pushed face down onto the sheets.
I heard his clothes dropping to the floor. With a quick thrust, accompanied, by a shamefully loud wet squelch from my thighs,  he was deeply inside me, & massively so.  Pumping and thrusting inside me, I could feel his erection throbbing as he took me, owning me with his power. He was so big inside me & I was so tight around him, but so utterly wet. He was holding me down firmly by my braceleted wrists. Holding me down & pulling me to him as he thrust and twisted, forcing me to grind backwards against him. Almost without warning I felt my insides throb and begin to spasm, with white heat. Intense yet soft and pliable almost gooey. Throbbing and aching as it grew. Overwhelming me, washing me into him as he continued to take me. then as he exploded, burst inside me, I burst all around him, all my nerve endings exploding with white hot sparks. Then felt myself melt around him, onto, into him. Surrendering totally to him.
Sobbing not with joy, or ecstasy, but both in surrender to him.
He allowed his orgasm to subside still inside me, pumping stickily into me. Listening to my feeble helpless sobs, still deep inside me. Impaled & totally lost in my submission to him. wondering if I could ever recover from the sensations he had induced so easily so quickly in me. Just as I felt them begin to subside in ever decreasing waves. He pulled out of me, still hard and spread my buttocks, using the wetness from my vagina, forced himself slowly & steadily between my buttocks. And still firmly holding me down entered me anally. Pumping & thrusting, despite my discomfort, my pain, till I came even more intensely with him. so helpless in orgasm, with shame at being used like this. In shame to feel such joy as he forced me, as he owned me, took everything from me for his pleasure. Sobbing as he pumped & spurted inside me.
He pulled himself free after a short while, rolling over onto his back and lifted me atop him, impaling & pulling me down on him. And still braceleted and blindfolded I straddled him pulling & grinding  him inside me, up deeply into me. Complicit in my rape, in my loving submission to his rape. He lay me down onto his chest, holding me as we came yet again together. Came helplessly in his arms. Surrendered totally to his intimate command.
He permitted me to sob in his arms, as orgasm after orgasm coursed through my trembling quaking body. Then I was slowly lifted off and my lips were pushed down to his groin, to clean him. To lick & swallow our sticky juices, lovingly, still blindfolded. Licking him all over his erection his groin. I heard him take a gulp of a drink while I swallowed the sticky mess.
I kissed him along the shaft of his erection. And then finally dared to whisper, wonderingly. “Master is still hard?”
“Yes girl, still hard.” I heard his voice.
Nearly swooning with confusion, with sudden happiness and love. It was him, my original Masters brother, he had sold me & bought me again.
“Oh Master, thank you Master, thank you for buying this girl.”
He removed the blindfold, but not the bracelets.
“Yes my little toy, it is I.”
“Oh Master, this girl loves you Master, thank you Master.”
“Your foolish little journey is now over.”
“Master?”
He told me, that the journal or chronicle had been a game. Sometimes the men here are bored by simply buying slaves from the market. And invent stories or fantasies for Earth girls. Bringing them here under false pretences, all the while slowly introducing them to their slavery. Or keeping them in such a state of teased excited that they eventually beg for the trappings of slavery. Which are granted slowly and steadily, as he enjoys the spectacle. In fact I was originally meant to be enslaved & raped, at the party for my original Masters guests. Until his brother my new owner, took an interest in me. so I was given to him as a present, to do with as he pleased. & it had amused him to continue the charade in his own fashion. But I was now a Gorean slavegirl a kajira.
“You may continue kissing there girl.” He told me.
“Yes Master.” I whispered
“With your soft hot little lips, like the little blonde cock slave you are.”
“Yes Master.”
“You are to be named candi, girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master, candi thanks you Master.”
“Because your lips are like candi to me, & you girl will swallow lovingly, wont you candi.”
“Yes Master.”
He put down his drink and extinguished the lamp, pulling the sheet over my head. I knelt over him kissing & sucking him lovingly.
He came once again massively in my lips, as I sputtered and struggled to swallow and breath at the same time. I looked up from the sheet, looking at his face, barely visible in the darkness.
“Candi loves you Master.” I whispered through tears of happiness.
He was already asleep.
I curled up besides him, in the wet patch, and drifted off happily to sleep. I had a million questions, but only one answer.
My Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment