Thursday 31 March 2011

03 My first meeting with Master: I kneel at his feet

After another lonely hour or so the door opened again. This time the door remained open & lita stepped inside. The man at the door, filling the doorway didn’t. He stood there looking at me quizzically and levelly. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable in my scanty clothing. I had the most uncomfortable thought that it might have been preferable to still be nude rather than be clad in this lustrous but tawdry clothing. As the saying goes slave silk is like being more naked than naked.
He was ruggedly handsome, slim & very well muscled. I couldn’t keep my eyes off him standing there in his clean loose tunic & sandals.
“Come along girls, Karen.” He said quite friendlily, his tone however left no doubt that this wasn’t in any to be considered as a request.
I stood up and lita taking my hand led me out of the door.
He closed and locked the door behind me. the room and corridor outside was quite dimly lit, and obviously unused. I felt like I was being kept in storage.
Standing close to him he was even taller & more powerful. I felt very small & weak standing there watching him locking the door. 
The way he looked at lita was both disconcerting and exciting. He wasn’t discrete at all, openly enjoying the pleasure of a naked slave. Not leering or slyly examining her, but openly musing whether or not to split her legs or her lips and enjoy her intimate service. For her part she was squirming and blushing, jiggling her breasts slightly for him. I realized he was looking at me too & smiling. I looked down at my cleavage blushing and embarrassed. Catching myself inadvertently standing straighter lifting my own breasts in the halter top. Hoping & not hoping that he was looking. Oh how masculine he was, such power. How feminine and weak just being in his presence made me feel. No wonder the girls call him master, what else could they call him.
He reached down and patted lita on her bare bottom, to hurry her along.  As if she would need any incentive to hasten to obey him. She giggled and bubbled quite breathlessly happy. For a moment I was seized with a pang jealousy. Jealousy of his easy manner with lita. I was already very emotional dependant on lita, in love with my mentor. But also I realised with a shock jealous of his hand on lita, wanting it on my bottom too.
As if to oblige he reached over and patted me on the bottom too. A firm pat across my bottom in the thin pantaloons. The silk felt incredible on my behind under his firm hand. Like warm liquid, or gel  as I felt his hand slip across my rear. I heard him chuckle as I blushed.  My embarrassment growing as I felt the heat growing between my thighs contained and amplified in the pantaloons. I suddenly felt so vulnerable and powerless. The pat wasn’t just a sociable gesture, it was a demonstration of his power of his expectation to be obeyed immediately. Just as much as the whip in his belt. I felt patronised & under his control. He could instruct me to do anything and I wouldn’t even dare whisper a demur of protest. The men here naturally exuded power & dominance just as their masculinity seemed to denude it from us completely, making us passive and feeling slightly humiliated by such a simple everyday gestures. We were not equal they were men, Masters & we were female. & I knew just by that simple gesture that I was a women here on this mans world. The realization left me breathless and excited, aroused even at the same time.  
Clearly he had enjoyed touching  my bottom &  he reached out and slapped lita quite firmly this time, more firmly than before, on her bare bottom once more. Loudly and slightly more painfully, no doubt she would be smarting. Her frightened and excited yelp attested to the effect.
He chuckled “Come along girls, Master is waiting, you don’t want to keep him waiting do you girls?”
“No Master of course not Master, thank you Master.” Lita’s voice was both appreciative and self deprecating.
“No Master, thank you Master” I whispered, more throatily than I expected.
Was that another chuckle?. I felt myself blush bright red.
I half expected another pat or slap but he simply set off at a brisk pace down the long corridor. We obediently trotted barefoot behind his slapping leather sandals. Breathless with anxious excitement. This wasn’t a place where men were to be kept waiting. 
For the first time I noticed the short belled chain between lita’s ankles it restricted her stride to about 12 inches, quite a graceful lovely step. I also felt uncomfortable in my slippery pantaloons. They either felt like they were twisting around my bottom or constantly in danger of falling down. I could also only manage to match lita’s steps due to this sensation and the lack of elasticity in the garment. We had to trot along quite breathlessly to keep up with the steward. Lita’s breasts were jiggling prettily as she trotted along. I looked down and saw mine heaving and bobbing prettily in the glossy yellow halter top too. I must admit I was very pleased they looked pretty. It was now so important to me that the men were pleased by my appearance. The atmosphere was so sexually charged. I wondered how the men could keep their hands of the girls. Lita & I positively simpered  for them. As I was starting to realize, they could have us any time they wanted. We were as they say a sure thing. Rather it was us who would have to kneel waiting hoping for their slightest attention.
Down the long corridor then up a flight of stairs into the main portion of the house. It was quite magnificent & airy. Smooth stone walls & wooden panels. Then into the main hall of the house. More stone & wooden panels, decorated with shields, armour & weapons, trophies of past glories. In the hall there was a massive fireplace at one end of the hall. From the climate at the moment I guessed it wasn’t needed at this time of the year. Not realising that this was considered the cool season, in one of the cooler areas of Gor. Alongside the fireplace and along the main wall there was a collection of heavy leather chairs. He was sat in the most central chair waiting for us.
Lita immediately dropped to her knees in front of him waiting with her lips hovering near his feet.
He sat there looking at me. He was a mature man, not old but older than the other men I had accounted here so far. Age hadn’t ravaged him though he was still well built & trim. Tough and powerful looking, like a general, which indeed he had been, and still was when called for.
“You may lita” He said after a few moments.
“Thank you My Master.” She whispered kissing his feet lovingly.
It was such a privilege for his girls to be permitted to be in his presence.
I stood there awkwardly watching. Then he waved her away. She knelt at his feet submissively.
He was now looking into my eyes, instinctively I looked down.
“You may join us.” He said after a moment.
I was unsure what was expected of me & took a step forward towards one of the chairs. I was stopped by a sharp frightened but low gasp from lita. I looked down at her. She had blanched and paled. Looking up briefly I saw that his hand had closed around the handle of a stout looking black leather whip hanging from the side of his chair. Then I saw the cushion besides lita. Feeling quite flustered & embarrassed now I quickly knelt. I was also a little frightened too. Lita obviously was she was trembling.
I wondered was I expected to kiss his feet too.
Kneeling on the floor besides lita, even on my thin cushion, he on his chair seemed to be towering aver us. Looking up all I could really see was his knees. I felt so small and inferior.
“Lita bring me some coffee.” He told her..
“Yes Master.” She whispered obediently.
She rose gracefully & went to fetch him coffee. She returned with a cup in both hands, kneeling at his feet & kissing the rim of his cup, before holding it up to him. he took it without thanking her. It smelt absolutely delicious, I could feel myself salivating . I wasn’t offered any.
“You were called Karen on Earth?” He asked me.
His question took me by surprise, also the way he asked, as if querying my ownership of a name.
“Yes…” I hesitated I was unsure what to call him.
“You may call me Master, karen it will be simpler & is more fitting that way.” He instructed me.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I was surprised how easily the term rolled off my tongue. & surprised by how natural it felt to call him Master. Calling him Master meant absolute obedience to him, accepting his total authority over me, that I was subject to his discipline. I only realised this as it rolled off my tongue for the first time.
“In fact you will call all men here Master”
“Yes Master.” I murmured softly “Thank you Master.”
How utterly servile it felt, but how happy I was to be told, to be put in my place. To have my uncertainty removed by his authority.  
I was to reside in this house, under his protection and guidance. I would not be able to leave the house, without his permission. I was to spend my time with the other slaves. I could ask them anything I wanted. But I was not to interfere with or question their duties or any punishments they were subject to. When he decided it was appropriate I could kneel here in his company and serve with the other girls. Serve both him & any of his guests. I was to be obedient and pleasing at all times. As if I displeased a guest and he wanted to punish me, he wouldn’t interfere with that.
His instruction were very clear & precise. And handed down to me like decrees. I also had the uncomfortable sensation that he felt  he was lowering himself to explain these things to me.
As he spoke 2 other slaves, both brunettes & both nude apart from veil and bells came and brought food for him. Delicious smelling warm freshly backed pastries. I wasn’t offered any. Both girls were very pretty, submissive & evidently very pleased to be in their Masters presence serving him. I wondered how many girls he had in his collection.  The answer was of course as many as he pleased. While one girl held the tray of pastries up for him to select from the other held a small scented bowl of water & a towel. She would discreetly wash his fingertips after each pastry, without distracting him. As he was talking to me it was as if they were not there, they were so effacing.
When he had finished eating he simply waved them away, with his fingers. & they discreetly retreated  with a quiet “Thank you Master” as they faded away.
I was astonished by this. Both girls were utterly gorgeous & on earth men would fawn over & flatter either of them. Here they were treated as nothing by their Master, they would wait for him to notice them if at all. This was so demeaning but somehow  seemed so much more natural, after all they were beautiful for his pleasure & it was solely for his pleasure.
Lita fetched him another cup of coffee.
“I see I have chosen your outfit well, that shade of talender  yellow is very pretty with your hair, it seems most appropriate.”
I blushed, flattered and mollified that he had even noticed.
“Thank you Master”
 “It wasn’t easy finding such modest garments, here.”
I looked down at my breasts nearly heaving out of the halter neck, my nipples quite pert and hard nipples clearly visible through the thin fabric. And the trace of pubic hair quite obvious in the slippery pantaloons. & they were slippery and hot I could barely keep my mind of them I was sure he could smell my excitement
“Thank you Master.” I whispered feeling quite ashamed, of being so happy to be found  pretty by him. In  my appropriate outfit.
He looked away & said offhandedly.
“You may retire now Karen.” He seemed to over emphasise my name quite mockingly.
I was being dismissed.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I found myself replying almost simpering, grateful like the other girls for the small amount of attention he had accorded me.
The steward led me out of the room, with a pat on my bottom again. I felt patronised but also comforted by this symbol of ownership of my body. Some girls are hurried along by a leash or the snap of the whip on their thighs. As he opened the door to my quarters, I hesitated. My body waiting and wanting for him to pat me on the bottom to hurry me inside. He chuckled, the brute, and gave me a firmer pat, almost a slap I wondered what it feel like to be spanked by him.
He put his hand under my chin & lifted my eyes to his.
“Be a good girl Miss Karen.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I was blushing.
He released my chin & I quickly looked down. I was startled to his hand on his whip. Then once he was sure I had seen what he wanted me to see he lifted my eyes to his again & smiled. He was obviously enjoying the thought of putting me under his whip. I shivered, not sure if I wanted him to put me under his sexual discipline.
He reached down & kissed me roughly crushing my lips under the silken veil.
“Master, please Master, I feel so confused.”
“Master, please Master, Miss Karen  feels so confused.” He corrected me.
“Yes Master karen Thanks you Master, please Master when will lita be returning?” I was almost in tears at the prospect of being left alone. I wanted lita to return. I wanted him to stay with me. Wanted him to pat my bottom again. To crush my lips with his kiss again.
He closed the door without responding.
I knelt on my cushion & waited.       

No comments:

Post a Comment