Thursday 31 March 2011

34 Two blondes: fellatio hot

Master it seemed wanted to continue in this vein with leasha and I. For the next few nights he came down and selected one of us for his pleasure. But made a point of opening the curtain of the others cage, so that I or leasha could see that the other had been chosen. We both squirmed with hot jealousy imagining Master enjoying the other. Squirming in helpless wet frustration in the cage. My fits clenched tightly and I suppose fetchingly, in tears of hot jealousy, stinking of my needs in the cage. In the heat of the night the aroma of my hot need seemed to hang heavily in the air coating my body and permeating into my sense of taste & smell. Moreover if I was chosen and I can only assume from leasha’s demeanour, that the same applied to her service. I was made to masturbate, on my knees before him, or to masturbate between his knees on his finger. Before kneeling between his knees and pleasuring him. His fellatio was usually preceded with a spanking, or a swift whipping, and sometimes he whipped me afterwards too. My face and upper body sticky with his pleasure & I helplessly aroused & in pain from his pleasure whip.  Then being locked, listening, in the small cage in his bedchamber while he enjoyed another of the girls rape, and her helpless rapt cries of total submission to him.
Master had intimated to me that I was being kept frustrated and fellatio hot. This continued for what I estimated roughly was about two weeks. It becomes difficult for a girl here to keep track of the days and weeks. We are not permitted to know the names of the days of the week, nor the seasons. Each day is like the last & the next, performing your chores desperately longing for the slightest scrap of attention from your Master. Yearning & aching for more intimate service in the evenings.
One night I woke in the cage, crying out helplessly. From a dream where he was just about to come deep inside me & I had been on the very edge of orgasmic surrender to him. Woke squirming in the cage against my bracelets. Leasha must have been in her cage tonight, and I must have woke her with my cries. Because she called out softly piteously ‘candi is that you’. For my part & to my shame I didn’t reply, preferring her to squirm in misery in her own cage, imagining me in Master bed chamber. I felt so hotly shamed in the morning that I didn’t dare speak to her or any of the other girls. In my  own jealousy I  humiliated and disgraced myself, reducing myself to a pathetic envious bimbo.
I guess the other girls must have gotten wind of it too, because we were all very quiet, that day. All feeling the shame of being so helpless and trivial for Master amusement. Feeling so inferior and worthless.
Master must known also as that night he made a point of choosing leasha and telling her outside the closed curtain of my cage that I wasn’t being chosen tonight. And then the next doing the opposite to her. If anything though the shame and humiliation made me even more eager to please him as much as I could with my lips. I was indeed being kept fellatio hot.
But this wasn’t his only intention. As I said after a period of about two weeks of this or so. He had a number of house guests one evening. They were all rather military in bearing. The men here are always very trim and fit, but these men seemed even more so, capable and dangerous, ready for anything. Much like Masters own demeanour. I suppose if I had been a little more observant and intelligent I would have noticed the evidently military styles of their sandals and tunics. Would have noticed before the morning when after breakfast Master & they donned tunics, greaves and various items of light armour & set off on horseback.
There were 9 guests in total, & they would be staying overnight & for the next night as well. Leasha & I were sent up to serve them in matching pink baby dolls and the tight panties. & while 2 of the girls danced for the men. Leasha & I knelt between the mens legs in turn and pleasured them while they were served food and drink by the other slaves. After the first Master had cum in my mouth I was left in the slave bracelets as was leasha, and simply passed around, between their knees. By the end of the evening I felt that my whole body was covered in their use. Later the men took turns in gang raping the other girls, while leasha and I were left still braceleted kneeling facing the wall behind the mens chairs.
The next evening we two blondes were braceleted again and this time blindfolded and passed round the mens knees on a short leash. However at the end of the evening we were made to dance round a large phallic pole, kissing its exaggerated glans shaped tip lovingly as we squirmed around the pole. Then we were gagged with our panties & pushed onto all fours, and raped in turn by the men. One of the men had commented on my use as he finished with me.
“Not just fellatio hot, but rape hot too.” He had complimented me slapping my bottom appreciatively.
“Thank you Master.” I had mumbled incomprehensively  into my wet silk gag.
Receiving another loud slap as a reward.
In the morning after all the girls had crowded round helping serve the men a hearty breakfast. One the men had called me over and instructed me polish his sandals, while he sat drinking a coffee and smoking. Then when he was satisfied with the gleam of leather, he enjoyed my lips on him intimately.
As he got up to leave he patted my bottom.
“Good girl candi.” He said happily.
It was the same Master from the evening before, I squirmed with submissive happiness as he left with the other men.
After he had gone I joined leasha scrubbing the floors and cuddled her tightly. She kissed me in tears & whispered.
“Leasha loves you hot little chain sister.”
“Candi loves you too hot blow job blonde sister.” I had replied tearfully kissing her in turn.
That evening to my & leasha’s delight Master took us both to his chamber and raped us both soundly. Afterwards as he slept we had cuddled up on either side of his chest, holding hands and smiling brightly to each other in the night time gloom. So much in love for each other & our Master.     

No comments:

Post a Comment