Thursday 31 March 2011

22 The slave wagon: sold and transported

Some coins had changed hands. Some keys had also changed hands. My lovely apron & veil still lovely and sticky from the night before. Still warm from my soft loving body. My body was still sticky & squelchy from the night before. I was naked before the men. Examined and intimately probed by the dealer. I was still sleepy, still overwhelmed & emotional from the night before. Still confused, I didn’t understand. I didn’t understand as he weighed and fondled my breasts, my bottom in his hands. Pushing a finger inside my intimacies. Didn’t understand as he held his soiled finger to my lips for me to clean obediently. Then numbly as a chain was attached to my collar, by the slave dealer. Behind him I could see cages full of naked women as dimly I realised what was happening. Then I saw Master was walking away. Out of the yard, away from me.
“Master!” I cried out.
He didn’t turn around or change his stride.
“Master, please !.”
I cried out again.
Then crack in the air & the burning stripe across my legs, so incredibly painful, almost sucking the breath out of my lungs with hurt.
“Be quiet nameless slave.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I sobbed. Even my name had been stripped from me.
He led me stumbling into the yard. Some men were already busy working preparing some 60 slaves who were kneeling in cages. Preparing women for the slave wagons. The town was bigger than it seemed and was an important hub in the slave trade. Girls were distributed outwards from here to several smaller towns. I was locked in a cage with the rest of the girls, who were being processed in batches. I knelt in the cage frightened, distraught and waited.
One by one the girls were brought out of the cage, all collars and bracelets were removed and tossed in a pile. Then she was bound in leather straps. Her wrists behind her back at the waist, She was gagged with what looked like an incredibly large ball gag & a smooth slender leather sack was pulled over her head & down past her hips, immobilizing her in the thick leather body hood. Once the hood was on I recognised the device from my first day. I sobbed with fear, I wasn’t the only one in the cage doing so.
Then she was pushed down onto her face, her bottom lifted into the air, and one of the men took a large jelly capsule from a pot of boiling water, and the man holding it gingerly, as the capsule was very warm, pushed it right up her bottom. As she squealed and struggled in pain. The hood was then buckled closed around her thighs. Her ankles were bound together in straps and then pulled behind her in a froglike fashion and bound to the backs of her thighs tightly, so she was completely immobile. Then she was put in the slave wagon, one of them was nearly full, actually it was already full. The cages were originally intended for half the number they contained, half the number cramped inside, not the 20 girls who were crammed inside now.
Another girl was processed. Then the 2 men decided to take a break. The next girl was instructed to serve them coffee. I saw from the brand of her bottom that wasn’t a new slave. After the men had taken the coffee  they knelt her before them, touching her between her legs. Till she was squirming with arousal.
“Shall we rape you girl.”
“Master please Master.” She was sobbing
Then more softly and pleadingly as her needs overcame her.
“Do you want to come for us girl.”
“Yes Master.” She sobbed, her needs very evident in her tremulous voice.

She was pulled between one of the mens legs, as the other smoked watching idly. He came in her mouth and face, then the next man pulled her between his legs. He looked at her sticky face after he had come too.
“Do you want to come for us girl.”
“Yes Master.” She sobbed, her needs very evident in her tremulous voice.
“Put you on your face here and enjoy you.”
“Yes Master, please Master, this girl aches to feel you inside her.”
I knew from experience that once a certain level of arousal is triggered, a girl will incredibly remain in that heightened state, indefinitely, we are kept hot for them.
“Well just think how ready you will be to please your new Master, how much you will please him, when you are finally auctioned, and freshly branded at his feet girl.”
I knew from experience that once a certain level of arousal is triggered, a girl will incredibly remain in that heightened state, indefinitely, we are kept hot for them.
She looked at him numbly “Master?”
“In about 3 or 4 weeks.” He told her gagging & binding her.
Once she had been put in the hood the next girl was processed.
I had struggled fearfully as they put me in the tight hood. It was so tight my arms were held completely immobile, I was utterly helpless. Helpless to resist, apart from squeal into the gag as the nearly scalding capsule was inserted deep into my bottom. It would feed & hydrate me for the next few days in the wagon.
I was pushed into the wagon squashed inside as more & more women were crammed around me. Then the cage was locked & I suppose curtained in the hot sticky cramped darkness.
After what seemed like an awfully long stifled wait we set off, leaving the relatively smooth cobbled streets onto the rutted hove pocked tracks.
The days and nights passed in a haze of fear and my own sobbing misery. Sold by Master. Used & discarded, just another nameless slave to be auctioned. Bouncing and jostling in the cage. 5 long days & nights. Then we were all pulled from the cage and permitted to toilet & given a very large bowlful of water to drink, it was laced with a foul smelling nutrient slurry, the capsules were thankfully not available where we had stopped. Another 3 days in  the bouncing wagons. Then 20 of us, one of the three wagons, was unloaded in a stone courtyard, the other two wagons carried on. We were removed from the hoods and placed in collars again. We were given another large bowl of water to drink each. Then as we knelt waiting to be toileted. But it looked like we were going to be gagged and hooded, at least this time  in bag hoods, again. One girl unable to contain herself cried out.
“Masters are you going to toilet us?”
She was lashed “Curiosity is unbecoming in a kajira.” He told her.
“Besides which, you will be so much more pliable & sensitive to touch on the action block. You will squeal so much more appealingly with a simple slap on your sensitive bottom. When you are sold, in a few days time.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” She sobbed. We all sobbed in misery

No comments:

Post a Comment