Thursday 31 March 2011

16 Longing for him: slavegirls in love

He stayed for a further week. For the rest of the week, I was often sent to serve Master and his guests & Him. But he never said so much as another  word to me, apart from the occasional curt instruction to fetch him a drink or food. The rest of the guests also showed a similar lack of interest in me. As did Master & even the steward, apart from the occasionally pat or slap on my bottom. The humiliating reality of being female here. Of chores performed lovingly but unrequited, & ignored. My needs not being disregarded as much as completely unimportant to the men. I had to perform my chores prettily & in a pleasing manner, that the men would find comely & alluring if they chose to. & in such a manner that made me squirm with frustrated arousal. But I was there to serve & obey, self effacingly, until they chose to notice me. Otherwise I was to squirm in misery, jealous misery hot and wet in the cage at night, with the other slaves locked away not desired that evening.
And his words above that of everything else still stung me, women here were worthless, inferior, women & myself here were trivial. & it was his lack of attention to me that seemed so much more, so very much more than anybody else’s.
Yet he was in my thoughts all the time. If you can call the way my thighs felt, the way I felt my heart pounding in my chest, my breath catching in my mouth, on my veil,  whenever I thought about him. anything resembling rational thought at all. Whenever he was in a room it was as if he was the only person in the room, or filling it with his presence. If he was in the room I was so flustered I wanted to run & hide, from him. & if he wasn’t in the room I constantly wondered where he was and hoped he might stroll by. The other girls & especially lita & una knew I was smitten. They didn’t tease me in any way, rather they would hug and stroke me & say sweet things to me. Like applying my cosmetics and whisper ‘making you lovely for a love Master’ & quite soppy, bimboish, worthless little sayings. That I found so comforting & sweet. My dreams were full of him. He was the man in the leather jacket, or the steward or the Master. Standing over me with the whip, or holding my mouth to him in submissive fellatio, or him opening my legs. I went to sleep thinking about him & my first waking thoughts were of him.
If one of the girls served him & many of the girls did, I would kneel raptly by them listening for any snippet about him. Lita & una both served him & I was burning with envy. But still in tears holding the tightly just to be if by association with him. Lita was very kind. She quickly came back to the kennels one morning still covered in his use & made sure I kissed her, getting a taste of him from her lips, she had just woken him with her mouth. He was still warm on her veil. If I could I would have swapped veils with her, I savoured the glob of his semen in my mouth for as long as I could. Lita smiled and hugged me tightly.
“On Earth.” She said with a rare reference to her former world. Was it my former world now too ?
“The paid whores don’t even normally swallow.”
My head swam with the derisory imagery, when he had compared me less favourably to a whore in a pvc mini skirt. How I wanted to be his whore, his slavegirl.
“Here we must wait for permission to swallow lovingly & gratefully.”
I hugged her back tightly, so lost emotionally.
We were so much less than whores. She would be paid for her pleasure, we to be punished if we were anything less than totally pleasing, & deservedly so.
How I wanted to under his strict discipline, how I wished he had whipped me now.
We continued with our menial chores.  
The Masters guests had departed the day after his brother had arrived, and life had resumed as normal for the household. Well it had seemed to resume as normal, for the girls apart from me. if I had know better, I would have known that to feel this lovelorn aching for the merest hint of a mans appreciation or even the scantiest, most condescending, patronising concession to my presence, was the slavegirls lot. These feelings though not deliberately induced by the men, were nonetheless seen as quite acceptable & desirable for female slaves to be kept, for their Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment