Thursday 31 March 2011

07 The afternoon, Chores: Kenneled in the seraglio

For the rest of the morning ela had put lita & I on scrubbing duties. This was very laborious work. Kneeling side by side, on all fours with a small scrubbing brush each. Scrubbing each stone tile meticulously then moving on to the next one. We started at one end of the long wide corridor then when we were finished we had to go back over the surface with soft rags and polish each tile till it gleamed. Starting kneeling there at the start of the hallway the area looked vast & we seemed so tiny. Lita made me go back over several tiles many times till she was happy that they were spotless. After a couple of tiles I ached so badly that I stopped & tried to stretch out. Lita came over she had  already moved ahead and hugged me. my soft fingers and muscles were so sore. She knelt me back down and set me moving again. I was crying.
“Don’t worry karen, you will soon get used to it.” She said kissing me on the cheek.
I tried to smile bravely
“Yella, yella” She whispered “Yella sweet new girl”
Yella translated roughly to ‘hurry up lazy, or you will be sorry’
I started to scrub again, as fast as I could trying to ignore my discomfort. But lita was still moving ahead. When I  was half way across the hallway lita was nearly at the end.
The steward strode into the hallway, ela was trotting obediently behind me. they watched lita for a moment. Then came and stood over me, I scrubbed furiously, all I could see in front of me was the brush and his feet. Then I felt it. A sharp stinging stripe across the backs of my legs. I yelped in pain.
“Hurry up girl. This is not good or fast enough”
“Yes Mistress ela.”
Another sharp stripe.
“Thank you Mistress ela.” I sobbed.
Lita was called over, she also received 2 stripes.
“See to it that your new sister works harder, much harder.”
“Yes Mistress ela thank you Mistress ela.”
“& see to it that she scrubs prettily.” I want to see her little bottom swinging sweetly” I heard a male voice, slightly mocking.
“Yes Master.” Ela said submissively
“I want to see her nice little bottom swinging sweetly”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” Ela replied
The steward laughed and walked off leaving ela to watch us.
She stood over me As I scrubbed and scrubbed in tears.
Then she knelt down and rubbed my sore bottom.
“That’s a good girl, yella.”
“Thank you Mistress ela”
She put her hands on my hips and lifted my bottom slightly, swinging it from side to side as I continued with the small brush. The position caused my breasts to swing underneath me. She held me like this for a few moments, then released me. I kept up the position, and the swing.
“Good girl karen.”
“Thank you Mistress ela.”
Then she left us, lita kindly slowed her pace and helped me till I caught up & then we scrubbed along the floor together. Swinging our hips together.
“Good girl karen.”
“Thank you lita.” I whispered quite breathlessly.
My thighs were stinging, I guessed, correctly, that it was far better to be disciplined by ela than by the steward with the riding crop he carried, hanging from his belt. Though crazily I found the prospect of the stewards discipline, frightening & thrilling in an unsettling way.
When we had finished scrubbing & polishing this hall, we moved on to another & then another. Lita and I chatted as best we could while we worked. These were lita’s normal chores. She was an earth girl & blonde so was always given these very lowly tasks. Working in the kitchen & laundries was solely for my benefit. I asked her if she found this demeaning or unfair.
“Master decides & lita is happy to obey & please Him.” Was her contented reply, without the slightest trace of irony.
I brushed back a loose lock of my blonde hair behind my ears. Maddeningly it kept falling down again every few seconds or so.
“Karen hopes she will please Master as well.” I suddenly said after mulling over lita’s words.
She looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes.
“Obediently?”
“Yes obediently.”
“Good girl, lita thinks you will make a pretty slavegirl.”
I looked at her.
“doesn’t lita mean karen, might do?”
She smiled again, with that twinkle in her eyes “Yes pretty sister, might do”.
The day was growing warmer and warmer. The two kitchen girls passed us carrying large platters of food, to the main hall. I realised that it was only just lunch time. They waved to us as they ran back & forth with various plates and bottles. We started on another hall. This hallway had an opening to one side with a shaded balcony. This was the first time I had seen direct sunlight in more than a few days. The steward was sat out there, drinking down the last of what looked like a cold pint of fizzy blonde beer and smoking. As he finished another girl I hadn’t seen before, dusky like ela, brought him a fresh beer and a large piece of steak in rolled freshly baked pitta bread.
He was sitting overlooking the pool. & if we had been in this hallway earlier we might have heard him swimming naked in the pool, refreshing himself. In the outdoor areas only the peasant girls & slaves from the southern tribes serve, cleaning and gardening, as well as tending to the Masters. City girls and imported earth girls are kept indoors to keep our complexions pale and rosy.
The steward came over in the early afternoon. He patted my bottom.
“I see you are working out well Mistress Karen.” He said mocking me a little.
“Thank you Master.”
“I will see you later girls, work sweetly.” He said patting my bottom again.
“Thank you Master.”
“Lita hopes you have a nice relaxing afternoon in the town Master.” Lita said.
“Yes girls I will try.” He said patting her bottom too, then allowed her to kiss his sandaled feet.
“Thank you Master.” She whispered.
We continued with our chores as he left us. As the afternoon grew hotter & hotter, then began to grow slightly more humid but cooler.
We did the ground floor then the upper floors. As we scrubbed other girls hurried back & forth with fresh bed linen and other assorted household items. Every day the entire house was to be cleaned from top to bottom. Men although they are disdainful of our chores nonetheless expect us to perform them perfectly There are no forgotten dusty corners in a Gorean household. After we had finished the thankfully last floor surface. We took the buckets and brushes downstairs to the basement. Past what I recognised as the corridor to the old harem area & my tiny room. There was a padlocked gate securing the entrance.
In the basement we scrubbed the buckets, brushes & polishing rags spotlessly clean, as if they had never been used. Lita then took me down a further flight of stairs to a small stone room. it had barred windows high on the wall, looking up through the bars I could see we even further underneath the main house. There was a further sturdy grill high up on the recessed window aperture. There was a thick leather curtain across part of the room, with buckles to close it. The curtain looked just like the hoods that covered the caged wagons I had been transported in.
Lita & I set about cleaning the stone floor, as other girls started to arrive to wait for the stewards return. There was a heavy wooden chair for him. There were also lots of other devices, that looked like shackles and restraints, hoods and gags, as well as whips of varying degrees of painfulness. I couldn’t take my eyes of these.
When we were finished cleaning the room. we cleaned ourselves with the slave soap. It felt so glorious on my tired body. There was another treat too. The peasant & southern girls who work outside are given a special oil that heals & moisturises any little cuts and marks on their skin. We shared this too. and my skin felt so soft and slippery while it soaked in. it was so cooling and soothing. We then applied each others make up. Ela helped me with lita’s initially.
The steward returned late in the afternoon. One of the girls fetched him a cool beer, as he sat & watched us. There was a small bucket which we had to squat on in turn and toilet. I was very embarrassed but needed to go so desperately. In any case he watched us seemingly quite uninterestedly. I was near the end of so the bucket was a little full and smelly, for a second I thought I was about to retch but luckily I didn’t. An almost unconscious part of  being toileted, was that he would watch and snap his fingers stopping you, always before you were finished peeing & the girls would obey without hesitation, but always with a startled welling of tears in the eyes. This was an intrinsic part of his control, and affected the earth girls more so than the Gorean girls, but affected them nonetheless. This and on a daily basis countless other small humiliations or denials reinforced her total obedience and dependence on male will & whims. Adding to our sense of feminine vulnerability.
The lid was placed on the bucket and it was put in the corner, thankfully the lid kept the smell in. We cleaned ourselves quickly but thoroughly. Particular attention was paid to our intimacies and anal area. In contrast to urinating our excrement was very quick and meticulous. It wasn’t too difficult, our feed is portioned meagrely,  and is almost totally absorbed so very little waste is discharged. We had to scent and soap ourselves with the slave soap and oils very deeply and then scent ourselves. I became quite embarrassed by this as I realized why such painstaking attention was paid here. Looking into the eyes of the other girls they were quite embarrassed and humiliated by this too, even the Gorean girls. Anal rape is considered very enjoyable by Gorean men. But the girls have by the regimen of exercise and chores kept themselves extremely tight. So although anal rape is very intimate and submissive, it is nearly always painfully tight uncomfortable and humiliating. Also the orgasmic experience was intense and even more overwhelming than normal rape. Her body naturally struggles and resists slightly to initial and deep penetration adding to his enjoyment immensely.     
We were then lined up again. A small metal bowl, was placed on the floor and from another bucket, a small portion of peelings and scraps of spoiled vegetables, no meat, was ladled out. One by one we knelt on all fours over the bowl and ate the small portion, with just our mouths. I must confess I found this to be extremely humiliating and didn’t like it at all, but I was hungry and even worse my portion didn’t seem to last very long at all. I was still hungry. The scraps were only peelings and spoiled vegetables. This was followed by a bowlful of water each. The water was warm and stale, and mixed with small food scraps and saliva from the other girls. But it was a full bowl and I was very thirsty. I lapped it up eagerly, just like the slavegirls.
If I had balked in anyway the usual punishment, was to have your face pushed down into the food, or even worse into the wastes bucket, choking you until you swallow and eat. Then the whip. A girl doesn’t balk twice, at least voluntarily, or dare to vomit no matter how horrid she finds the taste or smell of the food or the experience. I spared a thought for the 20 or so girls I had been transported with. Were they being fed like this. In actual fact they would consider themselves lucky to fed and toileted at all in the last few days locked in the pens. They wouldn’t be fed till after they were auctioned, alongside another 80 or so girls, on market day in a few days time.
Lita & I were told to take the buckets & bowl away & to clean them, by the steward. We hauled the heavy wooden buckets up the stairs and into the back area of the kitchen, there lita showed me how to empty the buckets, using my hands then scrubbing my fingers scrupulously clean. There was still plenty  of food left in the bucket but I didn’t dare eat any. We hurriedly cleaned and polished the buckets and bowl till they looked like new. The steward didn’t like to be kept waiting.
When we returned to the stone kennel most of the girls were already locked in the cage behind the partially closed curtain. 2 girls were kneeling together applying cosmetics. They were wearing silks. Seeing me nearly stopping to look at them lita took my hand to lead me to the cage.
“No wait lita.” The steward told her.
“Yes Master.”
“Tell Mistress Karen.”
“Yes Master.”
“These girls are being sent upstairs to serve Master more intimately tonight.”
“Oh.” I blushed.
I looked at the pretty girls one in pink & one in lilac silks. Shaped like little baby dolls chemises. If I had thought my pantaloons looked cheap & tacky, these were positively lewd & oh so sexy, so shiny yet diaphanous. So tiny and tight on their curves. There were no panties provided either, but both girls were mouth veiled.
“Would you like to touch karen?.” The steward asked.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
One of the girls stood up & walked towards me. it was tina from the kitchen wearing lilac. I touched the loose hem of the chemise between the tips of my fingers and shuddered with excitement. She smiled and lifted my hand to her breasts, pushing my hand into her extremely well plumped cleavage and rolling it between her breasts. My lips parted under my veil & I gasped, my thighs suddenly feeling very warm.
“Do you think Master will be pleased karen.”
“Y…yes I think so tina.” I stammered.
The steward came up behind us. I cringed a little, trying to shrink away, hoping he wouldn’t pat me on the bottom. I felt so embarrassingly warm down there now. He didn’t care and cupped my bottom as he patted it.
“Good girl karen.” He smiled quite lewdly
“Thank you Master.” I blushed feeling even hotter in his hand.
The brute then had me lick his fingers clean of my wetness.
“Good girl karen.” He lifted my eyes to his & smiled.
“Thank you Master.” I whispered desperately wanting to look down but not daring to without permission.
I was utterly red and hot with shame.
He slapped my bottom again as he led us to the cage.
We were led to the cage it was very low like the transport wagons though thankfully just a little larger. He opened the gate & lita & I crawled inside with the other girls. The gate closed with a heart shaped padlock. & he closed the curtain, plunging us into near darkness. After a few moments my eyes adjusted to the gloom there was still a little sunlight coming in from the high grill above.
“Sleep well girls.” He said as he buckled the curtain.
“Yes Master, we will Master, thank you Master.” We all said submissively. Each girl, including me wishing it was her outside the curtain preparing herself for Masters pleasure.
I heard the sounds of metal outside the curtain, as both girls were braceleted & leashed. Then they were led away and the heavy door of the seraglio or kennel was locked shut on us.
The girls huddled around me kneeling in the semi gloom excitedly with lots of questions. It is said that curiosity is unbecoming in a kajira, but girls will be girls with each other.
What was I doing here?. I really don’t know anymore. How long was I staying? I didn’t know, or rather I hadn’t been told. Where was I from? Is it true that women are not slaves there? Was I really not a slave on Urth? Didn’t the women want to please men there? This stumped me a little as I thought of most of the women I knew who were obsessed with fashion & boyfriends. What did I miss most? Coffee & a cigarette. Was I really allowed to drink coffee? Really allowed to smoke? Had I actually touched money? Your own money? What were my chores like? Was I happy here so far? I had to admit I was starting to be happy. Did I want to go back? Of course I did. What if I wasn’t permitted to go back? This shocked me into silence. I hadn’t even considered the possibility of not going back. What if I am not allowed to go back I asked myself quietly, feeling slightly afraid & vulnerable now. I felt that the decision was already out of my hands & would be decided by Master.
Lita sensing my mood shushed the girls and curled up with me lying down. she kissed a tear from my face and cuddled closer.
“Sleep well pretty Mistress Karen.” She said comfortingly.
Another girl, who was also from Earth came up behind me and spooned me from behind. I lay there in their arms. The cage was very small so we all slept closely together. Curled up with each other, on the thin leather mat that covered the stone floor.
The sun went down extremely quickly here & the cage was only dimly lit by starlight now. From the angle of the high window, set as it was deep in the window well it was impossible to see the stars in the sky outside.
I drifted off to sleep, slightly weepy, wondering what the morning would bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment