Thursday 31 March 2011

10 More chores & training:fellatio training

We woke as usual when the sun started to rise lighting up the kennel, from the little grill above our cage. I lay there happily in lita’s arms with una draped over my back, quite shamefully enjoying the lingering smell of our nights desire. As we started to rise I noticed quite a few damp spots on the leather mat from the other girls. We were quite lucky to have the cage un curtained at the top, as if it were closed there, the smell & heat we generated can be quite suffocating and overpowering.
We quickly stretched & preened ourselves as best we could, with our hands while we waited for the steward. He seemed to be in better spirits when he arrived this morning. Another earth girl blonde like me called tina, was sent for his coffee while we washed ourselves quickly.
He looked over at me, beckoning me with his finger. I stood up, and walked towards him. He opened his knees & summoned me a little closer still. He cupped my bottom patting it. I was trembling and breathing in soft little gasps
“Perhaps little karen would like to give me a massage this morning?”
“Master?” I managed to whisper, I was trembling.
“Would you like to give me a massage this morning?”
I looked down blushing furiously.
“Well girl?”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I almost whimpered my voice was so weak.
I went to step behind me but his firm hand on my bottom detained me between his knees. One of the girls handed me the oil. He lifted my eyes to his.
“From this side is better karen.”
“Yes Master” I whispered.
He was quite tall even sitting in his chair, I had to lean on him stretch across his muscled torso to reach his shoulders. I spread some oil on his shoulders and started to rub and knead his muscles. He lay back a little further in the chair so I had to lean quite firmly onto him. Leaning so closely into him I felt so small and soft, weak against his powerful body. He wasn’t thickly muscled or particularly bulky, but his whole body was so much bigger and stronger than mine. So powerful and firm, he exuded masculinity. I felt so feminine and meekly obedient, submissive rolling his body under my soft fingers. The more I leant into him the more breathless I was becoming. I could my thighs becoming very warm. He pulled me in just that little bit closer so I was leaning on his crotch. I could feel his erection, quite massive under his tunic pressing into my belly. He didn’t  seem to be concerned though. 
He stopped me after a short while, lifting my chin and looking into my eyes.
“Get down on your knees karen.”
“Yes Master.” My head was swimming
I obeyed & was looking up at him between his legs. Looking up into his eyes, over the bulge in his tunic. He sipped his coffee looking down at me.
“I want lita to help you to practise on the phallus some more tonight girl.” He said after what seemed like an eternity of quiet.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whimpered, hot with excitement.
“Ela take the girls to their chores”
“Yes Master.”
“Karen & una stay here.”
“Yes Master.”
All the other girls left and we were left, both kneeling looking up at Master. He lifted una up and looked into her eyes.
“You were quite distracting yesterday girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
With a smooth yank he pulled her over his knees. I looked up aghast.
“Perhaps I should teach you to be a little less distracting.”
“Yes Master” she whimpered more than a little apprehensively.
Then he spanked her soundly, her yelps were quite pathetic. After ten ringing slaps he pushed her to her knees besides me. Her rump was smarting but her eyes were oh so bright. I could almost taste the smell of her arousal. Was I to be spanked too? Did I want to be spanked too?
“Or perhaps I don’t really mind being distracted sometimes.”
“Yes Master, oh thank you Master.” She gushed quite hoarsely.
“& you are quite distracted too now girl aren’t you.”
“Yes Master.”
“& sweet little karen too?”
I blushed hotly, I could feel my thighs squelching slightly.
“Yes Master.” I whispered.
I heard & felt a little wet sound as my thighs rubbed together. He heard it too & smiled looking down at me.
“Good girls.”
“Oh one more thing, I want you to help karen to practise on the phallus too.”
“Yes Master.”
“It will help focus your little mouth on being distracting wont it una?”
“Yes Master.”
“Oh and just one more thing girls.”
“Yes Master?” We chorused together.
“Swap veils.”
“Oh!” that took me by surprise.
We did so quickly. The indentation that had worn into una’s veil fluttered into my mouth. The fabric was already moist from una’s breath and despite being cleaned, still had the distinctive sticky odour of semen clammy with my breath on it. It filled my nostrils, & my mouth.
“Excellent, you both look very pretty now.”
“Thank you Master.”
“You may go to your chores now.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” We said together, and hurried off.
Outside the room, I hugged and kissed una, I could tell how strongly she  wished he had detained her further. I ran off to find lita.
“Did you enjoy that little taste of what you wanted karen?” She asked.
“Yes lita, erm, is it called simmering?”
“Yes it is & yes you are simmering,  pretty karen.”
“Oh!”
She kissed me.
“Good girl.”
“Thank you Mistress lita.”
She laughed.
“No prizes for guessing what you will be thinking of today.” She said wiggling her hips.
I smiled.
What I was yet to realize fully is that the Masters can enjoy simmering a girl for as long as it pleases them. Because they can snap their fingers at any time and enjoy her or the intimate service of any woman they chose. Whereas we must wait squirming and simmering miserable with our needs. Begging and sobbing to serve them, with every breath every fibre of our beings. Till they chose to enjoy our bodies.
Another long interrupted day of scrubbing & polishing followed. I barely noticed I was so lost in my thoughts. Lita kept bumping me to whisper sweet teasing nothings in my ear. I could barely wait till it was time to go down to the kennels.
Una and lita chose the same phallus again, but mounted it on a small stool so that it was approximately at the same height as a seated man. They called me over and knelt me in front of it. I kissed it softly & whispered.
“May karen please you Master?”
“Good girl, good start.” Una and lita said together.
I started to suck the head in out of my veiled lips. Lita knelt behind the stool and kept her eyes in mine. Giving me instruction and encouragement. Una knelt besides me doing the same.
“You are already good, for an untrained new girl.” Lita said.
I started to lift my head off to reply, but lita pressed me down again.
“Keep loving the dildo karen.” She told me firmly.
“A natural blow job blonde.” Una said giggling.
Lita kissed her
“Yes una, blow job bimbo.” She giggled
The steward arrived and interrupted us. Lita didn’t allow me to remove my lips from, or to stop kissing and sucking  the phallus until the steward said so.  I felt so hot with arousal & shame, & so slutty. We were toileted and fed, then all but we three were locked behind the curtain.
I was breathless and apprehensive and almost choking on my arousal
“Go and fetch me a beer una.”
“Yes Master.”
“Kneel before the stool karen.”
“Yes Master.” I obeyed.
The dildo looked even bigger now, kneeling in front of it, looking up over it meeting his gaze.
“Pleasure & love your Master girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered.
I began to kiss and suck the head even more lovingly now. Very self conscious and very excited. Lita and the steward watched me.
“Bracelets lita.”
“Yes Master.”
Without letting me take my lips from the phallus she took my wrists behind me and fixed them in slave bracelets.
“Your lips will suffice girl.”
I continued sucking. Looking into his eyes & lita’s eyes to one side of me as she whispered encouragement & scandalous instructions.
Una came back with the stewards beer. He took it from her without ceremony and pulled her between his legs.
“Bracelets for una too lita.”
“Yes Master.”
Una was braceleted too like me, as she began to pleasure the steward. Licking and kissing him, whispering hotly how much she wanted to love and please him.
“Stop.” He told us.
“Yes Master.” We looked up uncertain.
“Una the dildo looks a little dry, lets make it a little bit more realistic tasting for karen.”
“Yes Master.” She moaned..
Rising from between his knees. I could see she was finding it very difficult to control her movements she was so excited. And I was incredibly aroused and conscious of it too.. She squatted over the dildo then gradually squelched herself onto it while I watched. Her wetness slurping the phallus inside her noisily. I looked up at her as she squirmed and ground herself down onto and around it. Waves of sticky thick arousal coating on the shaft and pooling on the stool. He watched drinking his beer, till he was satisfied. Then taking her arms in both hands he lifted her from the now soaked and gleaming phallus, placing her between his knees again.  
“Nice and slowly now girls.” He said drinking his beer & lighting a cigarette.
At first I nearly gagged on the taste of her, it was so strong, her mucous so thick so strongly smelling. The odour of heat and thickness of it were overwhelming my senses. But not daring to displease or disobey him I sucked lovingly, swallowing her juices, then started to revel in the hot sexual shame of the taste. The hot shame of my own need.
Lita had me copy una’s performance. She lifted my eyes to hers & then to the stewards as I sucked lovingly. We were both so wet and slippery now as we sucked and kissed ever so slowly.
She was whispering and gasping hotly her love and submission to him, in between her kisses and sucks. & I too, not consciously copying her, but following her too. Looking lovingly and submissively into his eyes as we sucked adoringly. Wanting only to please him, to love him. All we  could think of was his pleasure as I whimpered hotly in tune with una. I was totally overcome with arousal, with my need for him, the need for his pleasure & satisfaction.    
He sighed happily. Then I saw the total pleasure in his eyes as he closed his fist in una’s hair and came in her mouth. Heard the soft helpless, slightly fearful noises as his lust filled her mouth, threatening to choke her, as his fist in her hair held her to him.
I continued sucking as he came in her mouth and watched me. He pulled una off him and came strongly all over her face, saturating her veil and upper body. For the first time I got a proper look at his erection, as he spurted and spattered all over her. The phallus was indeed not an exaggeration. He was so big and strong, so powerful.
She knelt there her mouth full, almost choking & gagging on the massive wad in her mouth. He sat back watching me letting us both wait.
He took another gulp of his beer sighing happily
“You may swallow una.” He said finally.
“Thank you Master.” She spluttered, swallowing his thick cum in deep gulps.her tearful voice so pathetic, so dependant
I was then permitted to stop sucking.
“You may thank me too karen.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whimpered quite weakly
“You may clean me una.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master, una loves you Master.”  her tearful voice so pathetic, so dependant. As she kissed & licked him clean
“Clean the phallus karen.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master”
“And the stool too little cock slut.” He told me curtly
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whimpered. Tears welling in my eyes.
He sat there looking at me while una licked him clean
When I had finished licking and swallowing he knelt us both in front on him.
“lita, swap their veils.”
“Yes Master.”
She took my clean veil from me & put una’s on me. It was completely sodden and sticky with his thick seed. Warm still from his ejaculation & una’s breath. He had cum so much I wondered how una could swallow so much. Wondered if I could swallow so much and wanted to swallow him like her. The soiled veil was already all over my face hot and slippery, the smell & taste and feel of him dominating my senses. I looked over at una, she was still completely covered in him, her breasts and face coated in his lust. Lita pressed her finger into the veil pushing it deeply into my mouth so my lips were coated even more with his pleasure. A thick glob of  warm cum going into my mouth. It was like sticky tart custard so thick and sticky and smelling of his lust and power.
He put his fingers under my chin and lifted my eyes to his.
“You may also swallow karen.” He said smiling happily.
“Yes Master, thank you Master, karen loves you Master.”  I whimpered my tearful voice so pathetic, so dependant, so feminine.
I was then briefly unbraceleted and sent to fetch a small bowl of water and soft towels. To clean and dry him. To one side of me I saw una in tears she had wanted so much to clean him, as a final act of intimate service. I could  feel her jealousy, as strong as my own jealousy at her loving fellatio. How pathetic we are in their hands, at their feet, how easily our emotions are exploited for their pleasure and amusement.
He was still hard and only softening slightly as I dried him, with trembling adoring fingers. I wanted him so much. Then I was braceleted again.
He opened the curtain & had us crawl into the cage with our wrists braceleted behind us, crawling awkwardly. We both knelt together looking up at him.
“Good girls.”
“Thank you Master.” We said together.
He snapped his fingers at another girl in the cage, she almost leaped up with joy and crawled eagerly from the cage. The gate was locked and the curtain shut. We listened as lita was instructed to fetch him another beer. Then she and the other girl were instructed to prepare themselves for the Masters pleasure. We all listened intently, enviously. I knelt very close to una. As we heard him getting ready to take them upstairs we all said together.
“Good night Master, serve well sweet sisters.”
“Sleep well girls.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“Una loves you Master.” She said to the impassive closed leather curtain.
“Karen loves you Master.” I replied not copying her, but  completely  overcome with the same vulnerable emotion as she.
He closed the door without replying.
Una & I lay very close, she pressed her breasts to mine, so we shared his stickiness, keeping it warm between our bodies. She kissed me through the sticky veils. Our jealousy still there but shared shamefully between us.
We lay there crying softly & silently into each others eyes. Not able to articulate our feelings with words, in tears and so helpless. Often if two fellatio girls serve together, they are chained together afterwards, by a short collar and chain that keeps the lips and eyes close. And possibly body chains too.. Or locked closely together, face to face in a tiny cage designed only for one. Sobbing tearfully together. Sometimes they are gagged but often it isn’t deemed necessary. Too emotional to more than whimper pathetically into each others eyes. Slave fellatio is so intimate & submissive, so intensely emotional. And a big part of his pleasure is dismissing us in tears, knowing we will be so much hotter for him the next time. The other girls cuddled up around us lovingly. I felt so vulnerable & yet so safe. I was so happy, & yet so tearful & confused. I felt I was about to burst with it.   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment