Thursday 31 March 2011

13 Preparing for the guests: excited in my collar

I had been dismissed back to my chores just before Masters lunchtime. The afternoon was becoming very warm now. Lita was thrilled to see my collar. But we didn’t have much time to stop and talk. & in any case I was feeling very emotional flustered and confused. Our bottoms were switched by ela a few more times that afternoon. I guess I must have been very quiet, as lita kept bumping me and asking me if I was ok. But I was too tearful to talk. I guess I felt a little silly, betrayed that lita had told Master about the phallus. But what did I expect? A girl would be punished if she kept anything back from her Master. Even her most secret and deepest feelings and fantasies belong to him. For him to use as he sees fit. To exploit them & her for his pleasure or amusement. As a girls slavery deepened, flowering as it is known, she gradually finds it physically and psychologically impossible to hold anything back at all. Even if what she is compelled to confess leads to her being punished. As she flowers she becomes his totally.
Also did I think the steward hadn’t discussed my behaviour with the Master. I felt so silly & foolish. I deserved my collar, just like the other pathetic girls locked so helplessly in the implacable metal. Moreover I knew in my heart, in my belly, in the hot wetness of my thighs that I wanted my collar, wanted to be owned and desired, by these strong men. I wanted to please Master, to please the steward. To serve the Masters obediently.
I must have started to sob, because the next thing I was aware of  lita & ela were both holding me tightly. Stroking me soothingly and kissing me. I felt so vulnerable & open, & yet so pathetically happy.
Ela took me & lita to the kitchens, we were told to start talking the dishes of prepared cold food into Master hall. The two girls who had already started on this chore, were sent to continue scrubbing. They didn’t look at all pleased by this change of chores, but nonetheless hugged and kissed me happily, admiring my collar, even though it was exactly the same as each of theirs.
The platters and bowls were heavy, laden down with all manner of meats and pastries. Plus there were crates of beer and cider to be hauled up the stairs from the kitchen. The icebox in Masters hall was stuffed full, and the much larger ice room in the kitchen was piled high, with more crates. Every time we went back to the kitchen there seemed to another massive metal plate to carry up. Even ela helped with this chore, laying out stuff on the long low table facing the leather chairs and fussing with the arrangements. Eventually though it was all finished and the rest of the chores thankfully finished too. & we all went down to kennels.
The steward wouldn’t be back tonight, & we wouldn’t be locked in the cage anyhow. So ela supervised toileting & feeding. Due to the heat & as a treat we each received an extra half bowl of water. It felt like a party and I became swept away in the gaiety. All the girls were quite giddy with excitement. All of us applied extra layers of suds to our skin, hoping to make it even softer. We soaked ourselves so thoroughly in the oil, so at first we felt like wet seals & had to stand up while it dried so as not to make the floor greasy. Then the cosmetics, applied so painstakingly but to look so effortless and natural.  We perfumed ourselves so liberally that the kennel smelt like the ground floor a department store.
Then it was time for the silks. All the girls helped each other get dressed. Lita & una left me till last so I could feel special. Lita had me close my eyes while she fetched mine. When I opened my eyes I almost burst into tears, it was so lovely and yet so sexy & so slutty, just as theirs. The garment was a wrap like baby doll chemise. In the palest pastel pink I had ever seen outside of a sweet shop. The wrap crossed my breasts and had a long slit all the way down to my thighs on the right. Then the straps went around my neck and across my back and were tied in a bow, underneath my uplifted breasts. As if to emphasise the flimsiness of the garment lita reached out and gave the bow, a light tug and the wrap unravelled and fell to my ankles. They all giggled at my shocked pouty expression. Lita tied it again for me. this time lifting my breasts even higher, but with an equally flimsy bow. I was given a veil in matching colours & fabric. It seemed even closer on my lips than the previous one & made me feel even more breathlessly excited. To accentuate this even further lita pressed the veil into my glossy lips, with her finger. The fabric was so thin and slippery it felt more naked than being naked. Also it was cut so high on my thighs that only if I stood very still did the hem not rise up to show my bottom or my smooth pubic mound. The cut on my cleavage was no less revealing. The way the wrap clung to my body lifted each breast upwards, individually so you could see the smooth under curve of my breast, but then pressed them together so my cleavage looked like it was at any moment about to burst free. My chained nipples, erect and a little painfully so  were only just covered by the fabric. Lita went behind me and slapped my bottom sharply, so unexpectedly I squealed and then flushed bright red with embarrassment as my breasts bobbed up and down appealingly. The girls all smiled at me.
As we tidied up lita whispered suggestively to me. teasingly she told me the significance of the very pale pink colour. It is considered white infused with red, rather, than red mixed with white. And signifies a girl who is white silk, or virgin, being opened for Masters pleasure, and becoming so called red silk. Also it signifies the small amount of blood generated by the first rupture of a girls hymen, mixing with the creamy white skin of her thighs. I looked at her aghast, but also secretly thrilled. Then she told me the meaning of the yellow I had worn. Rather than being a sweet innocent buttercup yellow. The lurid yellow was talender yellow. The talender flower being a symbol of a girls not so secret aching wish, for the penetrative rape of her Master.
“So which do you think suited you more Mistress Karen.” She asked naughtily.
I pouted and then slapped her bottom, didn’t quite manage a such resounding slap as hers, more of a firm pat.
“Ohh Mistress.” She mock squeaked at me.
We giggled happily. I caught the other girls giving us knowing looks & blushed causing lita to giggle and blush too. So lost we were both in our girly crush for each other, that it didn’t matter. Una came over and cuddled me tightly too. I kissed her happily & saw that she was as lost in my & lita's eyes, as we were. 
We all went upstairs to the kitchen holding hands, quietly, all feeling excited & nervous now. In the kitchen we all helped make final preparations for the cooking meats and bread. The girls who were most experienced in the kitchens supervised us. Even ela got ticked off for not doing something correctly. She giggled and blushed just as nervous & excited as we all were. I looked at her, she was only 21, and younger than me. I was nearly 22.
Then we heard the doors opening & male voices we all rushed excitedly upstairs to the main hall. Our bells ringing and our bare feet pattering prettily on the stone floors
As the men sat down 5 in total including Master, we knelt on the tiles at their feet gushing greetings. Whilst the 3 peasant girls went outside to tend to the horses & dogs the rest of us submissively offered the men refreshments.         

No comments:

Post a Comment