Thursday 31 March 2011

15 Masters brother renames me: nude at his feet

The guests went into town just after breakfast. Master didn’t go with them but the steward rode with them. Una & I had fetched him his morning coffee & he had held me between his open knees, stroking my breasts and patting my bottom, telling me how much he enjoyed sitting outdoors drinking a cold beer & watching the auctions, especially all the new girls from Earth with blonde hair. & then in the taverns later, those that had bought some of the new slaves, freshly branded & especially vulnerable & submissive. Casting lots for the girls first use. I  had brushed my own long blonde hair behind my ears, clutching at his strong arms, quite breathless with excitement. He slipped a finger between my wet thighs as he patted my bottom, then had me lick it clean. Before sending me back to my chores with a firm slap on my bottom. He told una to stay. Later when she came up to start her chores with us, she had kissed me with her sticky veil, making sure my veil became sticky too and my lips.  
The men had already gone to market day and it was starting to be another hot one too. Lita, una  and I were struggling in the heat, busy at our chores, scrubbing the floor when we heard a horse pulling up outside. One of the peasant girls ran past to tend it, and then we heard loud confident male steps behind us. We pressed our lips to the floor, as if to kiss the very ground he walked on.
“Good morning Master.” We all said together.
He just strode past us & we continued scrubbing.
Needless to say we didn’t dare look up.
A short time later ela came and told us
“Lita take karen down to the kennels, make her pretty & scented then send her up in her silks to serve Master & his guest.”
Lita didn’t have any answers for all my questions & I must admit I was nervous & confused so I babbled a little too much. In the end she had kissed me on the lips to quieten me & continued to got me ready quickly. As I went into the main hall, I was breathless & tremulous, anxious & excited at being sent to serve on my own.
Master & another man were sitting talking. I didn’t know this but he was his brother.
“Good morning Masters.” I said respectfully & knelt at their feet.
Neither of them replied or deigned to indicate that they had even noticed my presence.
They continued chatting. His ship had only docked late the previous night & he had spent the night in the taverns drinking with some of the sailors who had served with him in the army. They discussed the trouble in the north, without too much concern. Obviously I wasn’t party to any of this. I just knelt there quietly. Admiring the pleasant confident lilt of male voices. The new Master was very striking. Although in ostensibly civilian garb the cut was military. His sandals too were stouter than those I had seen before & he also carried a short sword hung from his belt. His whole appearance was quite lean & powerful, rangy. Even seated he seemed to exude energy & confidence, like a coiled spring. He was no longer in the army but always on call as a reserve senior officer. & clearly from his demeanour was still in heart on campaign & constantly on the lookout for adventure. The men were actually laughing about a fight he had become embroiled with in the tavern last night.
Finally they saw fit to notice me.
“You may kiss my feet & greet my guest karen.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I knelt over his feet kissing them softly.
“Good Morning Master, karen hopes you will find her service pleasing Master.”
With a wiggle of his toes he moved me away. I went to kneel in front of his guest. Pressing my lips to the floor waiting permission. He kept me waiting for a minute or so then said coolly.
“You may girl.”
I kissed his sandaled feet, they were hot and dusty.
“Good morning Master, karen hopes she will be permitted to please you with her service Master.”
“Fetch me a chilled white wine karen.” Master told me.
The guest opted for lager beer.
I carefully poured his drink into a chilled glass. Taking particular with the head. These things take practise but a girl learns quickly here.
I knelt at his feet & lifted the glass up across my belly then rolled it softly between my breasts pressing into my cleavage, causing the chain across my nipples to loosen and the bell to ring out sweetly on his glass. I trembled slightly and kissed the rim softly, careful not to touch the liquid. Then lifted it over head in my outstretched arms.
“Your drink Master, this girl hopes you find it & her service refreshing on this hot day.”
He didn’t take it.
“Put it down girl.”
“Yes Master.” I said obeying confused.
“You are a barbarian girl ?” He asked me coldly.
”Yes Master” I replied frightened and confused
 “And this is how you serve a Master his beer ?” He didn’t allow me to answer.
“Were you a waitress or bar wench on earth ?”
“No Master, this girl wasn’t Master.”
“Perhaps it might have been better if you had been one of those air headed sluts in a short black dress, & a silly frilly apron.”
“Master ?” I was so frightened he seemed so suddenly angry
“Or a tart or whore in a tight pvc mini skirt.”
 “Master?”
At that moment I suddenly realized how it might be one of those girls I had seen and despised on some street corners on Earth. The ones in cheap trashy clothes on leaning over cars trying to sell their jiggling wares. Frightened of the ever watching pimps who would beat them if they didn’t bring in enough money. At least on Earth, such things were illegal, here it was to be commended. I could almost feel the plastic mini dress sticking to my thighs as I blushed with shame. & trembled with fright at his tone  
“Then perhaps you would have learned not to serve a man his beer in such a cursory manner.”
“Master …?”
He kicked over the beer, breaking the glass.
“Clean it up.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whimpered terrified, hurrying to obey.
Master Thanos smiled watching his brother.
He came & stood over me as I finished tidying up..
“Get on all fours insolent serving slut”
“Yes Master.” I whispered, obeying quickly, my lips were once again over his feet.
“Remove your slip.”
“Yes Master.” I held my discarded silks in my hand, unsure where I was supposed to put it.
He tossed the flimsy garment aside. And I was naked at his feet.
He picked up the pleasure whip, handed to him by Master Thanos. Dangling it in front of my face. Pressing it to my lips as I covered it in tearful frightened kisses. Then he tossed it to the tiles some way away.
“Fetch it!”
I crawled towards in all fours, nonetheless he still barked at me “On all fours slut.”
I lifted the whip with my lips and held it crossways in my mouth. He snapped his fingers indicating my previous position at his feet. I quickly crawled back to kneel there. He left me  waiting for a few long moments then took it from my mouth and pressed the hard leather tab firmly to my lips. I sobbed kissing it, it reeked of sex and fear.
 “So what is your name, insolent serving slut” He over pronounced the ‘your’ inquisitorially, still holding the whip firmly to my lips.
“Karen Master”
“Was this ‘your’ name on Earth?”
“Yes Master”
“Little wonder you now show such disobedience, the name karen is removed from you.”
“Yes Master.”
I continued kissing the whip fearfully.
“Were you one of these spoiled pampered Earth women, who thought you were equal to men?”
“Answer me truthfully slut.”
“Master ..this girl doesn’t know.” A cold shiver of terror as I nearly used my former name. “Possibly a little Master.”
“And how do you feel now, are you equal to me, are you equal to men?”
 “No Master.” I sobbed.
He took the whip behind me & cracked it loudly in the air. I squealed fearfully nearly jumping out of my skin.
“You are a worthless slut, utterly inferior.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
Then he cracked it down again but didn’t strike me fully, just allowed the tab to snap & just sting on my bare bottom. I sobbed terrified.
“Do you want to be pleasing & obedient?”
“Yes Master, this girl truly does Master.” I truly did, at that moment anything not to be whipped like this..
“The leather of the whip on your tender thighs will ensure that girl”
“Yes Master Thank you Master”
Then he snapped the whip forcefully down in front of me, just stopping expertly at my lips. The tab was wet, from my rear. I kissed it again sobbing, my whole body awash with fear & fright. Vulnerable incredibly sexually charged fright.
“Worthless inferior slut!”
“Yes Master Thank you Master”
He sat down.
“Now fetch another beer properly for your Master, while I decide whether to whip you raw or rape you, or both, here & now.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master, at once Master” I sobbed, choking on my fright as I struggled to breathe.
I crept hurriedly to the bar. Returning to his feet holding the glass in both hands in front of me. I lowered myself to my knees gracefully in front of him. Lifting the glass, his glass across my belly to my nude breasts. & pressed it into my cleavage, causing the chain now to go taut & pull on my very erect nipples. Rolling the glass softly, between my breasts so that my bell rang out on the rim of the glass. Then I lowered my lips to kiss the rim, careful not to taste the liquid or to sully the taste for him  in any way with my lips. Kissing his glass. I shivered overcome with emotion & submissive love kissing his cup. Wanting so much for him to be pleased. I was trembling as I lifted the cup upwards & outwards to him, very aware of the growing  & smelly wetness between my thighs   
“Your drink Master, this nameless girl hopes it refreshes & pleases you and that she pleases you with her service.”
“You are now named ema.”
“Yes Master Ema thanks you for naming her Master”
“It is nothing girl it can as soon be removed from you, as easily as your silks.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master”
“Offer yourself ema”
I squirmed at his feet feeling very wet and vulnerable now
 “Ema serves you your beer Master, she hopes you will permit her to please you as  you drink Master.”
“More, explicitly ”
“Ema brings you refreshment Master, her own soft lips ache to taste & please you Master”
Usually lips refer to the mouth but the ambiguity is pleasing, the labial lips & bottom are included in this ambiguity.
“A slut like you should be kneeling between your Masters legs, pleasing him perfectly, fearful of  his slightest displeasure.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master”
He took the drink & swilled it down in one long gulp, and handed me the glass
“Fetch me another..”
“Yes Master, thank you Master”
They both  took their second drinks wordlessly, without any acknowledgement. I knelt on the tiles at their feet in tears, until I was finally dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment