Thursday 31 March 2011

29 Serving Him: The whip & fellatio

There had been a tense and tearful atmosphere in the kennels that evening. Lana and the two kitchen girls had been whipped in the afternoon. Masters afternoon flatbread sandwich, a char grilled steak wrap, hadn’t  been to his satisfaction.
I had listened to the whipping scrubbing the floors frightened, tearfully myself. Listening to the crack of the whip in the air. The awful snap of the leather on tender bare tender flesh The frightened sobs. The frightful squeals of pain. Yet in a curious way the whipping had been gentlemanly. The whip is nearly always applied deliberately and expertly, rarely in fury or uncontrolled. And in fact the horrible whips and their effects are much more psychological and emotional rather than physical. Although the harsh leather stings and smarts terribly, even the fearsome punishment never damages or causes more than temporarily bruising. A Master doesn’t wish to damage his property or his enjoyment of it.
The whip is charged with erotic and emotional meaning both for him and her. Almost a mnemonic of his dominance and her inferiority and especially her sexual inferiority. She is frightened & thrilled, rendered utterly vulnerable by his absolute dominance, in pain at his feet. & he enjoys placing a beautiful woman under his strict and perfect discipline. Just as a woman is too beautiful to be free, sometimes a woman is just to beautiful not to be whipped. Often a woman is put over the knees and spanked, prior to fellatio or rape, especially public or shared fellatio. And often she might taste the pleasure whip too. before she tastes him and he tastes her delicious service.
I had been sent into the main hall to clean the mess. The food had slipped to the floor. Where it had made a sticky mess. Even on the floor it looked and smelled simply delicious. In fact there had been nothing wrong with the food. Master had simply decided it pleased him to impose some discipline on his girls. The two kitchen girls had fellated him afterwards kneeling on the kitchen floor. While lana had been sent away crying to instruct the other slaves in their chores. He had been rock hard and raging after punishing them, making the girls lick up his copious cum from where it had spurted and throbbed all over them and the floor. Then Master satisfied had left for an afternoon on the harbour beach and in the towns taverns.
Lana had been hell that afternoon with the switch. Exhorting us to perfect on perfection in our service. But I could smell the sexual excitement on her, as she stood over me with the switch. Could hear it in her voice. If she had been permitted to she would have knelt or lay down on the floor and frigged herself furiously. & for my part I could have knelt between her thighs and kissed her intimately with equally erotic ferocity.
I sometimes wonder how the men can bear the erotic and emotional intensity they unleash in us. Then I remember it is we who must wait helplessly needy to serve their pleasure. They can simply snap their fingers whenever it pleases them to summon us to their beds. They know and handle us so capably, we are so helpless and vulnerable.
The steward for his part was unconcerned for our tearfulness. He sent one of the kitchen girls to fetch him a cold beer with a slap on her still raw and puffy bottom. And pulled lana between his knees to please him as I and the other slaves washed and prettified ourselves.
Seeing me look round as he sighed loudly with pleasure. He pulled me too him and splashed a hot spurt of cum into my face, then pushed back into lana’s mouth. After he was finished he had lana & I lick each others faces clean. And amused watching the obvious sexual excitement on our bodies. Knelt down behind me, and probed our wetness with his fingers. I had been  so excited I was quickly on the brink of orgasm. He stopped me there and plugged me with the dildos. Then while lana clung tearfully to him pushed, and cuffed her sobbing into her cage and closing the curtain on her. He had me lick his fingers clean, then gagged & caged me. the cage and the kennel felt especially fetid and humid with my, with our  need tonight, as I listened to the excited helpless sobs.
Master came sometime later. Taking one of the girls from her cage. Then to my surprise and utter delight, returned, a short while later and took me from my cage too. 
When we were upstairs in his bedchamber he sat down in a leather armchair besides the bed and knelt me before him. he removed my dildos and watched me lick them clean. I kissed the glans submissively & lovingly when I finished. Putting them on the floor respectfully by his feet where he had indicated. He casually kicked them to one side.
“Fetch me a chilled wine candi.”
“Yes Master.” I whispered excited.
I was so happy to be free from the gag, to be permitted to speak again. To be in his presence.
Holding the glass up to him in both hands, raptly my voice a husky whisper again.
“Master your wine, and a girl who begs to give you pleasure while you drink Master.”
“How do you wish to please me girl?.”
“Master candi begs to serve you with her soft lips, to have you part them and enjoy her hot velvety tongue Master.”
“Yes girl?.”
“To taste your pleasure while you enjoy this girls pleasure enjoying your wine my Master.” I was begging on my knees.
“Are your hot little needs, very strong candi?.”
“Yes Master, they are My Master”
“Are your needs important to me candi.”
“No Master.”
“What is important candi.”
“Your pleasure My Master.”
“So what of your needs, that I can smell so strongly from your wet little thighs girl?”
“Master, candi’s need is to please you and love you obediently Master.”
“Good girl.” He said thoughtfully, taking his wine & sipping it.
He picked up the pleasure whip from where it was hanging besides his chair and pushed the blade to my lips.
“Do you know what this is girl?.”
“Yes Master.”
“Well girl?”
“It is the pleasure whip Master.” I said frightened.
“Do you know its purpose girl?”
“Master?.” My voice was trembling now.
“You might be whipped if you fail to please me perfectly slave.”
“Yes Master.”
“Or I might whip you beforehand to ensure the sweetness of your service, the hotness of your soft perfect kiss.”
“Yes Master.”
“It is not named the pleasure whip, because it is pleasurable for you girl.” He pressed the whip more firmly to my veiled lips now.
“No Master.”  
“So do you still wish, need to please me girl?”
“Yes Master, candi does so much My Master.”
“Even though you might be whipped girl?”
“Yes My Master.”
“& if I am in any way, even in the tiniest detail less than pleased, what should be done with you girl.”
“Candi should be whipped Master.”
“& what do you want girl?”
“To be whipped Master.”
“Why girl?”
“So your slave may be instructed and to strive to love you more fervently more perfectly My Master.”
“You will slave, one way or another.”
“Did I spank you on the ship girl?.”
“No Master.”
“Or in the Tavern?”
“No Master.”
“A soft well rounded bottom like yours should be spanked & spanked often.”
“Yes Master.” I was so wet now, I was squelching at his feet, desperately self consciously, hoping he couldn’t hear me.”
“Perhaps it might make your little thighs smell even more appealingly girl.” I blushed bright red he had noticed, how could he not.
“But not just now girl.” He indicated his erection, very visible under his tunic.
“Nor do I think it will be necessary to whip you just yet slave.” He said placing the whip down.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I gushed in relief.
“But I will enjoy your soft lips now girl.”
“Oh Master, Yes Master, thank you Master.”
He came so strongly, in my mouth, all over my face and my slip. Engulfing me with his strong throbbing, spurting, seemingly unstoppable, inexhaustible ejaculatory lust. One moment I was in rapture, in near ecstasy, loving and serving him. In union with his pleasure, totally for him. the next moment I was his slave again. Kneeling between his legs as he burst inside me, enjoying me, filling me with his lust. Bewildered and upset, so devastated by the breaking of our union. So emotional and vulnerable now. So loving.
“Good girl.” He said patting my head as I swallowed.
“Master did candi please you?.” I whispered through my sticky lips. My saturated veil stuck to my face.
He pushed me to all fours, braceleting me & picked up the whip again and pressed it to my lips. I covered it in kisses, sobbing with fear and uncertainty.
“I don’t think it will be necessary to whip you just yet slave.” He said after a short while.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
He stood me up and patting my bottom led me to a small cage set in the wall in his room. Opening the curtain revealing the occupant, the other girl he had selected. It was lana. She was summoned from the cage and I was locked inside. It stank, the air nearly dripping with her arousal. He closed the curtain leaving me in the dank darkness. Listening helpless with need and envy as he enjoyed raping lana.
“Candi loves you Master.” I whispered very softly in tears, when I heard him finally stop and lana’s orgasmic cries & sobs had ebbed away. He was already asleep.
  

1 comment:

  1. Why have you stopped writing emily ? Let me hear more of it ..

    ReplyDelete