Thursday 31 March 2011

37 In the tavern: A suitably slapped bottom

We had knelt together, squashed together at the mirrors, hurriedly cleaning and prettifying ourselves, for the day ahead. I had knelt with the other blondes, nude, quickly applying cosmetics and scent. The air was strong with the smell of rape and our own hot needs, slave soil or slave filth. Our soiled clothing had been taken from us. We were all anxious and a little fraught. The Master behind us swung his whip idly, drinking his coffee, watching us. It was early & not a popular rota, waking up before everyone else to supervise the tavern sluts. I looked over at the new blonde, who had been named karen, my old name, as I had been given her old Earth name emily. To humiliate both of us and remind us we are just slaves to be renamed at will. She still hadn’t been able to bring herself to look at me fully, since she had been reduced to slavery, without bursting into tears. She was very pretty and vulnerable, especially when she was in tears. She was quite popular with the men for fellatio too, but we Earth blondes often are. I was actually quite surprised we hadn’t been made to serve together again, chained together. She looked up gratefully as adele applied her mascara.
We all jumped frightened as the man lolling behind us dropped the whip to the floor. He looked a little sheepish, rather than angry, just  hungover. One of the girls quickly scurried to pick the fearsome leather crop up and kneel at his feet, holding it up in both hands to him. She was blonde too but Gorean blonde, more Scandinavian looking than we Earth girls, with our mainly Saxon looks. The men like our golden tresses, especially between their legs. Her hair had been dyed at the tips, her pink fringe was very pretty. The Gorean girls didn’t like having their hair dyed, like this, they said it made them feel even more inferior, like Earth girls, which was exactly why it was imposed on them.
He took the whip from her fingers without thanking her, but he did permit her to kiss the blade, kneeling before him.
He told one of the girls to start handing out clothing. Tiny little slips of glossy diaphanous clothing. If you can call something so skimpy, clothing at all. Tiny aprons some full and some just covering the nether regions, leaving the breasts bare. Glossy and slippery, bright pastel colours, cheap and trashy. He watched as the clothes were handed out, sometimes indicating dissatisfaction with the choice. Especially if the girl looked too pleased with what she had been given. We Earth girls were nearly always given pink to wear, as this was deemed the lowest and most feminine and thus inferior colour. I was often given baby pink. Some girls weren’t permitted any clothing at all, just their veils, we all had matching veils for our aprons. In the same glossy tawdry fabric. The apron I was given was just a small rectangle of slippery cloth that barely covered my breasts and hung down just slightly over my smooth pubic mound. If I remained very still. Adele helped me tie the strings, nice and tightly over and around my neck and around back then just under my breasts, in a pretty little bow. The tie lifting my breasts prettily in the apron, like a push up bra, but much more deliciously precarious. Well much more delicious for the Masters watching. In such clothing you felt a thousand times more naked & sexually vulnerable than simply being naked. A couple of the Gorean girls were in tears they had been given pink too, including the blonde who had handed Master his dropped whip, quite a lovely and suitable reward for her.
We were sent to our various chores around the tavern. We worked quietly but hurriedly, most of the men were still sleeping and would be for a couple more hours at least. We earth blondes were put as usual scrubbing the tavern floor on all fours, we were always given the most menial tasks. The men are always very strict with Earth girls, it pleases them so. In fact the Gorean girls are often punished & humiliated by setting them to work with us. They sob so pathetically, & I must confess I feel so sorry for them.
As we started work I heard the Master stop the blonde with the pink fringe. She was called lila, a name I had been given before I had been renamed emily. It was a very pretty name, it meant vulnerable open flower. She was led into one of the alcoves close to where I was busy scrubbing. He left her there in the curtained alcove as he went to the toilet. I squeezed my thighs together, with desire, but also the need to pee myself. We are only permitted to feed and toilet before the  evenings service, if we are permitted to at all.
As he returned I caught a glimpse of her, she was on all fours holding the whip in her mouth, frightened. He closed the curtain. I heard him snap closed the little bracelets, fellatio bracelets, on her. No doubt she would remain like this, while he slept, cleaning the alcove.
“Perhaps I should whip you lila.”
“Please Master.” She whimpered
“Was that your desire this morning pretty one?.”
“No Master, lila didn’t want to be whipped.”
“Perhaps consciously you didn’t girl, but perhaps your slave heat cried out for firm male discipline.”
“Yes Master” I heard her  sob.
“But for now you may please me, with your soft lips.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“And then you may clean the alcove perfectly.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“And after you have woken me with those soft lips, I will decide whether or not to whip you. When the rest of the tavern is awake.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” Her voice seemed very tiny now
“It will help focus your pretty little head on your chores wont it lila.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I then listened raptly to the soft sounds of her loving fellatio. Listening to them squirming as I scrubbed the floor. No doubt when he was asleep she would scrub & polish the alcove, with a tiny heart shaped towel, held in her teeth. The alcove would smell so strongly of her helpless need and fear, her sexual vulnerability, when he awake in her mouth. She  might then be whipped, or raped, or both, or neither, as was his will.
A good couple of hours later, when the morning had grown hot and sticky. So hot and sticky already that my little fingers were struggling to hold the tiny scrubbing brush. & it was still a long time till midday, let alone the evening. Most of the men were awake and breakfasted now. And most of the overnight customers had left. The slaves who had lain softly in their arms dismissed &  now too busy at their chores. I saw lila and the Master emerge, from the alcove. He seemed much more pleased & awake now. She very evidently relieved not to have been whipped. But nor had she been raped. Her veil though was very sticky. And to her dismay she was sent to scrub the floors with the earth blondes, still braceleted. She would have to hold the brush in her mouth. How deliciously cruel the Masters are sometimes. She came and knelt besides me. I kissed her comfortingly, she looked at me, over her sticky veil and the scrubbing brush in her mouth,  gratefully. She was in quite some state of arousal & the smell of her was making me squirm too.
Some time later a group of the tavern keepers were sitting at one of the tables drinking coffee watching us. One of them stood up and walked over to us. Standing over us holding a pleasure whip.
“Which of you hot little blondes wants to fetch me another coffee?.”
We all knelt at his feet squirming eager to be chosen.
“Not you lila, you have enough cream for now, slut.” Lila was told curtly, she hurriedly resumed scrubbing.
“Please let emily fetch you coffee Master.” I begged prettily.
I saw karen, just as eager as I, jiggling her breasts for him. Her apron only covered her nether region and barely so at that. Her nipples had individual bells, unlike mine that had the short chain with its single bell. She wanted to be chosen so desperately, as we all did. Adele was very eager too. I liked adele, we often knelt together, cuddling in the cage. She had whispered to me once, that if she was a man she would love to fuck me and make me come sobbing and yielding to her. I had replied that if she were a man I would squirm hotly for her. I squirmed, hotly and sapphically for her anyway and the other girls. We all did.
“Please Master choose emily, let emily please you Master.” I whimpered, throatily.
“Yes emily, come here girl, the rest of you back to your chores.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I heard the other girls cry in dismay.
He took me to the table and had me kneel upright on the tiles before him, between his open knees.
“Touch yourself intimately girl, I want to see you squirm.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I flushed with embarrassment but obeyed quickly without hesitation.
He reached down and cupped my breasts with his hands, rubbing my nipples with his thumb. Till they were erect they ached and hurt as they nearly poked through the slippery fabric of my breasts. They felt so hot and full, and tender to his touch. I could come just from this, if he permitted me.
“I see the morning Master, chose your outfit well, this morning.”
“Thank you Master.” I whispered reddening from his compliment.
“Such pretty breasts in your little apron.”
“Thank you Master.”
“So inviting.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“Good girl.”
“Thank you Master.”
He continued fondling me as I touched myself intimately on my knees, before him and the other seated men. Till I was gasping and panting, holding myself on the very brink of climax, not daring or able to come without his permission.
“Clean your fingers now emily and run and fetch me a coffee.” He told me.
“Yes Master thank you Master.” I said licking my soaked fingers quickly
He patted my bottom as I stood to fetch his drink and I nearly swooned with a hot flush of total uncontrollable need. My knees nearly turning to jelly. I squelched loudly too as I walked away towards the servery. I heard him and his table companions laugh behind me.
He liked his coffee strong with cream. The Masters had a supplement they fortified the coffee with but they put that in themselves according to their individual tastes. It wasn’t alcoholic, but some sort of herbal concoction. That invigorated and relaxed at the same time. Though often they put brandy in the coffee too. The brew smelt absolutely delicious. I & the other Earth girls missed coffee so much, especially in the mornings when the men were smoking too & naturally I wasn’t permitted to so much as a sip. The men knew this too which is why they often had the Earth girls fetch them coffee.
He took the cup from my outstretched hands, naturally without thanking me.
“Master emily hopes she may please you further.”
“Perhaps I should send you back to your chores now girl.”
“Please Master, emily hopes she may serve you.”
“Send you squelching back to the other little bimbos.”
“Pretty please Master.” I whimpered begging
“Or perhaps not girl, not just yet.” He said lifting his tunic. He was massive and hard already. His glans were swollen and throbbing.
“Master is so hard.” I whispered.
“I may enjoy you whenever it pleases me girl, so I am hard whenever it pleases me to have you make me hard, squirming prettily and wetly for me.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“You may kiss me girl.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.” I whispered just suckling at his head softly.
“I want to feel and see you squirming as you please me girl.”
“Yes Master.”
“To hear & smell your slippery thighs from my feet.”
“Yes Master.”
“I want to enjoy feeling your mounting need with every iota of pleasure your soft glossy lips give me.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“Nice and slowly girl, so I may enjoy you & my companions can see how wet you are for my pleasure.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.” I whispered sucking hotly at his glans, through my veil  now.
I kissed and sucked him slowly, for what seemed like 5 minutes or more, then raising on my knees I lifted my cleavage to his shaft and massaged him upwards, pumping him into my mouth, till he was squirming himself in his chair. I was so lost in loving him. His precum burst hotly into my mouth. I whimpered lovingly looking up at his belly. He patted my head.
“Good girl.” He said languidly, then reached down and braceleted my wrists behind me. Sometimes I am blindfolded too, but not today.
“Thank you Master.”
With his hand firmly at the nape of my neck, his hand knotted in my hair not too tightly yet, he started to push deep into my mouth. Slowly but steadily. Enjoying my slightly panicky gag reflex, as he pushed deep. He was so big, the men here are. All the way into the back of my throat. So all I could do was suck him back and forth inside me.
“Nice & slowly now girl, feel me deep inside you.” He told me.
I let myself relax, still slightly choking on him but so lovingly under his absolute control now. I could feel my head swimming, like my thighs. My thighs hot and wet as I sucked him sweetly. Melting into his pleasure, his use of me. Feeling like a hot waxy candle around the flame of his lust. Connected to him so lovingly and obediently, in near ecstasy, blissfully his.
Then suddenly His fist closed tightly in my hair as he burst inside me. Erupting inside me, filling my mouth with his thick sticky cum. & I was just a slavegirl kneeling before my Master again, serving him lovingly & obediently. He pulled my head back withdrawing from my mouth and spurting strong thick bursts into my face, down my apron & breasts, hot sticky globules of his strong lust. Till he was nearly done, then He pushed himself back into my already full lips, for his final spurts, if anything even more thickly than the initial burst. As I chocked helpless on him.    
He sat back exultant in his pleasure. His hand still in my hair, as he sighed with satisfaction. I knelt between his knees. My mouth full of his thick cum, waiting for permission to swallow, struggling to breath through my nostrils. My veil was so thick and sticky with his pleasure, plastered to my face. It was always especially thick and gummy in the mornings. So strong tasting and smelly too. Reeking of his potency.& the men here come so copiously too. How I loved this humiliating taste of him. After a couple of minutes he looked down as if just noticing me.
“You may swallow emily, lovingly.”
Gratefully I gulped, swallowing slowly, 4 thick swallows.
“Thank you Master, emily loves you Master.” I whispered through my sticky lips and veil.
For a few moments I wondered if he planned to leave me in the bracelets, and pass me round the table to his companions, or to send me back to my chores like lila braceleted and holding the brush in my mouth. Most afternoons, after the rush of the lunchtime was over. We were locked in bracelets, attached to a metal belly band, keeping our wrists high and out of the way. Scrubbing & polishing the floors with the implements in our lips. In the sultry oppressive afternoon heat. Most of the girls who weren’t busy preparing food & drink for the evening, were set to scrubbing the floors or the tables. But we earth blondes and those Gorean girls, especially the blondes with dyed fringes were usually braceleted and set to scrubbing the stone floors till they shone like marble. In the sticky heat, with one of the girls overseeing us with a thin & painful switch in her hand. Without malice as she was as fearful as we were that the chores were done with absolute perfection.
Scrubbing the floors like this in the long hot, seemingly never ending afternoons. While the men usually went out swimming or exercising, before their afternoon siesta.  
 However he reached down and removed the bracelets from me, releasing my wrists from behind me. Fellatio bracelets as they are sometimes referred to. Just small quite delicate  metal cuffs, joined with a single heart shaped link, that a girl can be held securely in as she serves you.
“You may fetch me another coffee, slave.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered hotly.
“Then you may clean me.”
“Yes Master.”
I knelt between his knees licking and sucking him clean, running my tongue over him, he was still relatively hard. As I softly licked along his frenulum, he ejaculated another hot spurt into my face. I squealed & giggled in delighted surprise. The other men at his table laughed, as he patted my head. I reddened in shame kneeling there, a little blonde bimbo. I sucked deep down his shaft, sucking out the very last of him. Then I fetched the small brass bowl of scented  water and the soft towels. The warm water, had minerals and spices in to cool and refresh him. I cleaned him so lovingly with the soft towels. They were pink & heart shaped. Sometimes the men are very kind to us, in  small matters like these. What is of no consequence to them is very significant for their female slaves.
When I had finished and he was dry I fetched him a fresh clean tunic. Clean and cool, freshly ironed. My own tiny apron was still completely soaked and sticky, as was my face and breasts. It would remain that way. He sat up and had me kneel between his legs again. I was not permitted to raise my eyes above his belt, I hadn’t been permitted to look up at him at all. We are rarely permitted to look up at our Masters. It helps to reinforce our inferiority.
“Touch yourself slave, let my companions & I  listen to your wetness.”
“Yes Master.” I whispered very embarrassed, obeying immediately.
I was so wet and hot, it was like touching hot quivering jelly.
“While you perform your chores today I want you to reflect on how proper it is that I should enjoy you at my leisure, while you must beg male permission for everything, even & especially your sexuality.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“And that you should be kept busy at your menial chores, serving your Masters.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Would you like to come for us emily?.”
“Yes Master.”
“Kneeling on the tavern floor?.”
“Yes Master, emily wants to come for you Master.”
“Masters.” He corrected me
“Yes Masters, emily wants to come for you Masters.”
“How does a pretty girl like you ask permission?”
“Pretty please, may emily come for you Masters.”
“Keep touching yourself girl and ask again.”
“Yes Master, pretty please may emily come hotly & helplessly for you, pretty please Masters?”
“Your whole life is devoted to sexual pleasure isn’t it girl?”
“Yes Master it is Master.” I whimpered, so close now.
“The sexual pleasure of your Master, isn’t that so pretty emily?”
“Yes Master.”
“It does not please me this morning to watch you cum emily.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I wept moaning.
“Far more enjoyable to watch you squirm, hotly at your chores.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“And you will find those trivial, servile chores much more meaningful, now wont you wet little emily.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“Stand up slave.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I struggled to my feet, standing before them. Even standing while they were sat I felt so small and powerless, so inferior. My hands were sticky, soaked and smelly now, as I was too. Smelling of my sexual inferiority. I caught sight of myself in one of the mirrors. My tiny pink apron was totally soaked with his white sticky mess, as was my veil. The tavern had lots of mirrors, so we could catch sight of ourselves. Keep ourselves pretty for the Masters eyes. Remind us of our helpless desire to please them. And they could watch us squirming obediently. Obsequious  and fearfully at our chores. The tavern had lots of whips too. Our chores must be performed perfectly, and lovingly.   
He patted my bare bottom. As I leaned into his hand desperately lovingly, lingering in the warmth of his big firm hand. I looked over my shoulder at him, so lost in my need to please him.
“You may go to your suitably servile chores now girl.”
“Oh…Yes Master, thank you Master, this girl loves you Master.” I whispered, my throat was so full of desire, choking on my need for him.
He slapped my bare bottom hard, a loud resounding slap.
I yelped loudly in surprise and pain. Nearly as loudly as his stinging slap. The other men at his table laughed. I reddened in shame & embarrassment.
“Hurry to your chores, now girl, I’ve wasted enough time, on your pretty little curves and soft lips.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whimpered.
I fled from him to my chores in tears, as the men laughed behind me.
Kneeling now with the other girls, in tears, dismissed. Blondes scrubbing the floors on all fours, nude save our servile pretty silk aprons. Adele came and kissed me, smiling at me.
“How pretty you are slavegirl.”
“Thank you adele, slave sister.” She was blonde like me and very pretty too.
“& how lovely you smell.”
“Thank you.” I wept, pitifully miserable with my need and shame
“How good it must be to be a man here, and have us so vulnerable and submissive, for their pleasure.” She said comfortingly
“But how wonderful it is that they are the Masters, that they are our Masters.” I whispered through my tears
“Yes how lucky we are, kept in their strict bondage.” She replied.
“Yes.” I wept, so shamed to be female here and so happy to be female here. Scrubbing the floor, the very ground they stride over, lovingly, obediently. Suitably on all fours.
I saw karen look up at adele, then at me, she & adele were both in tears, hot with our needs, lovely and in tears. Just like me. Just as the Men desired us to be. Just as we deserved to be.
How lucky we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment