Thursday 31 March 2011

05 More lessons: learning slavegirl etiquette

I woke from dreams where it was I under the whip and not lita. And I couldn’t tell who was holding the whip, Master or the steward, or in fact one of the men who had approached me on Earth. The one who had always worn that sexy leather jacket, & never really spoke much. He whoever it had been had ben standing behind me, as I knelt, bound  on all fours. Pressing the whip to my bottom, firmly pressing it into my flesh. I had wanted to plead & beg for mercy, but I had been thoroughly gagged like lita. Not that my pleas, no matter how pathetic or servile would have made any difference. He would draw the whip back, & then after an agonizing wait I would hear the crack of the whip in he air behind me. then just before it struck I would wake, in the darkness of the room. Only to sob myself back to sleep, miserably worrying about lita & sob myself right back into the dream.
Then the light came on & the door opened. I jumped up & into lita’s arms even before the door had closed fully. I half heard a laughing contemptuous & dismissive comment from the steward as the door closed. I was sobbing & we were soon both sobbing, nude in each other arms.
Still weeping I allowed her to clean me, helping her this time. I insisted on cleaning her too. Cleaning the bruises on her rump. Although the bruising was almost completely faded now, the area around them was pink and puffy. Lita winced at the slightest pressure on them. I kissed the marks very, very softly, feeling very guilty. Lita wouldn’t talk much about the whipping. She was quite adamant she deserved it. She was less than adamant in refuting my claims that I deserved to be punished not her. She was very penitent, as was I.
I made sure I knelt properly. I tried to give lita the cushion, kneeling on the tiles myself. But lita absolutely refused, so we both knelt on the floor together. This made me feel even closer to her. I had such a crush on her, on us.
I had noticed her brands 2 healed marks on her bottom. One a delicate abstract flower, a talender, & the other a small stylized mark indicating her owner.
“Did it hurt?”
“Yes very much so, this girl sobbed, when she saw the second iron being prepared.”
“Does it still hurt, how long did it take to heal?”
“It doesn’t hurt anymore & it took only a few days to seal & heal, but inside I will never forget the hot iron, no girl ever does.”
I then asked a very silly question “Did you object, how do you feel about it now?”
She laughed.
“It often pleases the Masters to impose things on us that we object to. & this girl loves it now”
“Oh…”
“Do you want to touch it?”
I hesitated, so she took my hand and pressed my fingers to the pretty pink scar. It felt very smooth and well done. When she had finished tracing the mark with my fingertips, she lifted my fingers to her lips and kissed them softly. Then with my fingertips still wet from her lips she pressed them to my own bottom, in the branding area. She smiled as I blushed and kissed me.
“this girl thinks yours will be pretty too karen.”
“I hope so too.” I said without thinking “Oh…. what do you mean?”
“This one thinks if you are branded it will be pretty.”
“Oh?”
“Lita thinks you would be a very pretty slavegirl, Mistress Karen.”
I looked at her.
“If you keep up like that you can start referring to me as Mistress permanently again.”
She looked down. I lifted her eyes to mine & whispered furtively.
“Do you really think so?”
“Yes Mistress Karen, lita think a Master would be very pleased with you.”
I hugged her tightly. I wanted to be annoyed & offended but I wasn’t. I looked up nervously at the latticework grilling, were we being watched. I decided that I didn’t at this moment care. I was just so happy to be like this with lita. Vulnerable & open.
After a short while lita told me Master had decided that I should use slave soap on my body. She held up a greasy bar of soap and lathered it in a small bowl of water. She rubbed it all over my body smoothly, spreading the thick suds like oil on my skin. I watched fascinated as my skin started to tingle & my hair started to dissolve. The soap was completely depilated by the soap. Apparently after a few applications the hair never grew back at all. She didn’t wash the suds off instead she let them dry & then brushed me off. My skin was left so soft & smooth & so moisturized. I don’t think I had ever felt so soft and smooth. My skin felt like a babies skin. But also my muscles felt totally relaxed too. The perfume in the soap was quite delicious too. I smelt & felt so smooth & lovely. The sensation was absolutely fantastic, this stuff would be worth a fortune on Earth.
Lita watched smiling as I touched myself all over, mouth agape.
“Master has also decided that you should be belled.”
I looked at her involuntarily hiding my nipples. “Oh?”
I was shocked, but very excited. I didn’t want to show it. Lita had her nipples belled, & navel & her clitoris, but I hadn’t seen this yet. The thing that secretly excited me more than anything though was the belled ankle chain.
She had a sparkle in her eyes as she moved my hands away from my breasts & shushed my false ‘hrrmph’. She put her arms around my waist and attached a single chain around my belly, it closed & locked with a tiny heart shaped padlock. Hanging & swinging freely on the chain was a single bell. I loved it.
But lita couldn’t help  but also see the slight disappointment in my eyes as I looked at her ankle chain. She hugged me again.
“Surely Mistress doesn’t want to be hobbled, like a kajira?” She asked. She was teasing me with the mistress know I knew & I didn’t mind at all, if anything it made me feel even closer & dependant on her.
“No of course not.”
“Lets get you dressed karen”
I was disappointed, I wanted to stay nude like her. But I didn’t want to be disobedient. I didn’t want to be disobedient to Masters wishes. Or to her instructions. So who was the mistress here?
My pantaloons & top were clean and fresh. On my now exceptionally smooth skin, they felt even more slippery and disconcerting I was quite glad to kneel. But lita had other ideas. She wanted to teach me how to kneel properly. How to rise & kneel gracefully & prettily. How to walk. How to keep my eyes always respectfully below Masters belt unless given permission. How to look up if given permission. How to hold a cup or vessel if you were serving Master. How to serve. How to be pretty & open to Master without being distracting to him. how to be completely self effacing. How to be dismissed & to know when you are dismissed. She had me up and down & walking around till I was quite exhausted and flustered. But she kept me going till she was absolutely satisfied. I was very pleased with myself, and that she was pleased with me, by the time we stopped. I didn’t want her, or myself to be punished again.
Then the door opened & lita was summoned away to some other chores. I was so very disappointed to be left behind.
Just after she left I remembered that she hadn’t yet brought food or the toilet bowl yet. However that evening, or I can only assume that evening lita came back with the toilet bowl and some peeled fruit & water for me. She took my outfit away again. I must confess I became very emotional & begged her not to go. But what could she do. After the door was closed the light went out immediately & I sobbed myself to sleep.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment