Thursday 31 March 2011

09 In the night: simmering with fellatio fantasies

I woke up frightened and breathless. I felt like I was chocking. My veil had become very moist with my breath in the night and was stuck across my mouth. Gasping and panting slowly I loosened it, but it stuck down again. I lay very still breathing slowly. Una was behind laying me and she was holding my hand tightly in hers. She was spooning me from behind. My bottom felt warm and quite damp, she was squirming and grinding herself on my bottom in her sleep. I turned my head and looked her. In her sleep she was silently mouthing ‘Master oh Master’ in tune with the rhythm of her hips. I squirmed in embarrassment but then realized my own thighs were also hot moist. And I quite liked the warm liquid sensation. I rubbed my thighs together slowly, not really thinking about it and thought about the previous day.
Una hadn’t said directly, but both she and lita intimated quite strongly that she had only performed fellatio for the steward. He hadn’t penetrated her, or allowed her to cum to his fingers, or her own. Often during the day a slave will serve intimately but not be allowed to cum herself. The masters called it simmering and that the hotter & more needful she is the better her service would be, & especially her fellatio. A few days ago I would have been appalled by this horrid treatment but now it seemed quite natural and fitting. After all a kajira is for her Masters pleasure not her own. I lay there softly rubbing my thighs together, unconsciously syncing my movements with that of una’s and wondered if I was starting to simmer myself. & did I like it? Yes I did like the feelings. I was enjoying being obedient and submissive to the men and I did find it sexually exciting and thrilling.
I kept thinking about the big black phallus. Was it really not over exaggerated? I had only had sex a couple of times on Earth. & I had found fumbling with over eager boys to be quite unsatisfactory if not distasteful. I hadn’t ever orgasmed to any of them. But I knew from various womens magazines that they were average sized. But the phallus was about 10 inches and nearly twice as stout as the boys I had been with. Apparently that is the average size on Gor, just under or over 10”. Naturally circumcised & almost rigidly straight too. It was almost as if evolution here had weeded out all but the sexual jocks & bimbo cheerleaders, or separated totally estrogen from testosterone in the sexes.
Actually this was quite what had happened and the mysterious serums that kept everyone youthful and healthy enhanced and sealed this.
Also judging from the amount of semen all over una’s veil and upper body the men here seem to cum an awful lot more, by the cupful it seems. I wondered about the Master and the three girls he had chosen for his pleasure tonight. On Earth usually the man can only cum a couple of times a night, but here they seemed to be able to get aroused & to cum, whenever they felt like it. And the normal female orgasm is an extremely powerful and long lasting multiple orgasm.
I was squirming quite wetly as I mused, getting myself a lot more excited, than I ever remembered getting before. On impulse I reached down and touched lita between her thighs, as she was sleeping with her arms wrapped around me. the was quite wet in her sleep too. as I softly touched her inner thighs, she opened her mouth and whimpered, Master please Master. I quickly took my hand away and held her tightly simmering myself off to sleep.     

No comments:

Post a Comment