Thursday 31 March 2011

38 A snatched moment of love: and submission

I  squirm with helpless need on my knees before my Master
My mouth is sticky with his cum
My face and breasts are thick and sticky with his cum
My thighs are hot and slick, with my need for his cum
He is sitting relaxing in his leather chair.
Enjoying the warm afterglow of his orgasm
Drinking wine and smoking.
Now that I have licked him clean & dried him with my slippery silk slip
& have brought him a fresh clean tunic
I am kneeling at his feet.
Sticky and soiled, by my need and his lust
Helpless with love & desire to please him
He stands me between his knees, patting my bottom.
My wrists still locked behind me in delicate but strong slave bracelets.
The locks are heart shaped.
The single link between the bracelets is heart shaped
The bracelets will keep my fingers away from my heat
But make me ache to touch  my heat
But the pleasure is for him and him only
He sends me back to the slave cage
He slaps my bare bottom loudly as I go
Overcome with need in tears I turn to look back at him
I whimper my love for him.
He watches me go pleased, but doesn’t reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment