Thursday 31 March 2011

18 Shipping: A freshly branded girl pleasure her owner with her lips

I had guessed, from the slight rocking motion under my knees & the hollow sound of heavy footsteps on the wooden floors, that I was on some sort of ship or barge. But apart from that I had no idea what was happening or why. I couldn’t keep my head clear for long I kept on thinking about the iron burning into my flesh and crying sobbing into the gag. I was very frightened not knowing what was going to happen to me. All around me I could hear the sounds of increasing activity, male feet stomping around and submissive female voices. The patter of bare feet running around, I guess busy fetching for the men or busy at chores. The occasional loud crack of the whip & yelps of fear & pain. I was being ignored, locked in the cage. Occasionally I heard the rattle of a whip across the bars of the cage as someone walked past. My arms & whole body were feeling very uncomfortable now in the awkward position I had been bound in. And my knees feeling especially sore having been left kneeling now for hours cramped in this cage. I gradually began to notice the rocking & swaying had increased & I guessed quite correctly that whatever type of vessel we were on had started its journey.
At about midday I was sent for, released from the cage & led leashed stumbling still blind in my hood. I was pushed down on to my knees again to kneel by a chair. I felt him undoing the buckle of the hood and then yanking it free. My gag was removed & my wrists & ankles unlocked  too.
“Good morning Master, thank you Master.” I said kneeling by his feet. Grateful to feel some movement in my limbs to able to see and speak again.
“You may greet ema.”
Oh, I almost swooned with excitement, to hear his voice again. It was him, Masters brother. I knelt over his feet kissing them covering them with tears.
“Thank you Master.” I heard myself repeating over and over again between kisses.
“Fetch me some fruit juice girl.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.”
“Orange juice girl.”
There was a tray with juice and coffee in the corner of the room. I lovingly polished a glass with the silk towel & filled it with fresh orange.
As I knelt before him, & started to raise the glass to my breasts he simply reached out & took the glass from my hands. I was a bit startled.
He chuckled “The first few hours on ship don’t agree with my stomach girl.”
“Yes Master.”
He indicated the other corner of the room containing  bucket of water and some cosmetics.
“Be careful with your brand girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” As if I needed to be told.
As I lathered myself with slave soap with him watching I felt very submissive and close to him. Performing these little things in front of him and he being slightly seasick. Actually I didn’t need to worry about the brands. Although they still burnt & stung terribly the surface had already healed over. He hadn’t removed the chastity belt so I cleaned myself around the close snug metal as best I could. A mirror had been provided so I could apply my make up myself and some perfume. I cleaned my veil the only piece of clothing I still had. Tidied up and knelt at his feet.
 “Master may ema fetch you anything else.” I whispered, wanting so much to fetch him anything he wanted.
“Actually girl I am already adjusting to the sea air.”
“Yes Master.”
He must have sensed the disappointment in my voice and actually reached down and lifting my eyes to his, stroked my hair, brushing it behind my ears quite tenderly. I had  never been this alone with a Master before & was now so unsure of myself. Mostly they are strict and aloof, but very occasionally they can be so tender. I realised I was crying, when he wiped a tear from my cheek.
“You are coming along quite nicely ema.”
“Thank you Master.”
I crept a little closer between his knees. He didn’t stop me. I was kneeling looking up over his lap.
“Master do you own this girl now?” I whispered.
“Yes girl, the brand on you is mine.” My head swum.
“Thank you Master.”
“It’s a small matter girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered it wasn’t a small matter to me.
He looked down at me, tracing my lips through my veil. I parted my lips ever so slightly under the veil. He looked down & I followed his eyes to the bulge in his tunic.
“Yes girl you may please me.” He told me, his voice was tight.
“Oh Master, Yes Master, thank you Master.”
With trembling fingers I lifted the hem of his tunic & saw he was already very hard. My lips were almost throbbing with desire for him as I kissed his swollen glans through the veil. I felt him shiver with pleasure, slave silk is especially pleasurable to be kissed through intimately. As I lowered my lips onto the bulbous head I could feel him alive in my mouth. He felt so big and firm in my lips, so warm so alive. I felt so submissive &  connected to him and wanted to love him so much. Practise with the phallus, hadn’t prepared me to feel so loving and emotional. I wanted to give everything to him. I started to suck around the head and under the sulcus, licking and nibbling with my lips up along his frenulum. It seems my practise on the phalluses hadn’t been in vain. He was already twisting slightly in the chair. I knelt a bit more upright over him and pressed my breasts around his shaft massaging him upwards with my cleavage as I sucked and kissed his head. My breasts so sensitive and swollen as I did this, aching with desire. All the way from my belly to the tips of my painfully erect nipples. He burst inside me,  a hot spasm of precum. Then  took a fistful of my hair and slowly pushed himself deeply into my mouth, fully into my mouth. He was so big, so massive in my lips, his glans pressing to the back of my throat, as I sucked him in and out. All I could see around me was the loose splash of my hair. A lovely sight for him, my hair spayed in his lap as I pleased him. I don’t know how long I sucked him like this, rapturously lost in the rhythm. Feeling that I had merged with him, his pleasure & never wanting it to end.  
Then as his fist clenched firmly in my hair he exploded, bursting massively inside my mouth.. He filled me with thick cum, then pulled me off and burst all over my face throbbing and spurting thickly, hot bursts all over my face down my breasts and belly. Then pushing back into my already full lips, he pumped the last of his pleasure into me.
The near orgasmic rapture I had felt loving him so connected to him, burst as he burst inside me I was his slave, for his pleasure. The rapture of serving him fading now leaving me totally emotionally vulnerable, used.
He lifted my eyes to his watching me struggle, nearly choking on his cum, rolling his eyes with post orgasmic pleasure, as it rippled through his body.
 “You may swallow girl, lovingly.”
I swallowed slowly, four thick sticky gulps, before I could whisper “Thank you Master.”
“Lick me clean girl.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
The fellatio of a freshly branded girl is considered quite delicious. We feel so vulnerable and helpless, so new and desperate to be found pleasing. In fact I had wanted to kneel before the smithy yesterday and thank him with my lips. Many a girl has served like this fresh from the branding rack. But to kneel before the Master who owns you & please him, fresh from the rack is heaven itself. For his part a newly branded girl is often pushed between his legs, even I you have no intention of raping her in the immediate future, preferring to let her simmer or undergo training. Or have no intention of enjoying her fellatio again in the near future. In fact the next time she serves she must beg, often for days to serve you
When I had finished I washed him and dried him with a soft towel.
“You may fetch me another orange juice, no a small black wine, no ice, girl.”
 “Yes Master, thank you Master.”
I crept between his legs lifting the cup to him. as he took it I whispered in tears
“Ema loves you Master.”
“Yes girl.” He told me matter of factly.
 “Thank you for branding ema yours Master.” I whispered.
“It’s a trivial matter girl, all livestock must be marked before shipping.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” My eyes stinging with tears.
“Master will ema wear the iron belt for the whole of the trip.” My thighs ached for him.
“Would you have preferred the double dildo belt, slut?”
I looked up in tears. And some alarm, there are at least two types of the dildo belt. One used for training, the phalluses are lifelike generally relatively soft. But there is also a transport or chastity dildo belt, with overly large quite inflexible dildos, that are shaped like large test tubes.
“There is plenty of time for those toys, later, my toy, later on your journey or experience of Gor.” He had called me a toy again, I was still unsure of the implication of the particular use of this term.
“Master how will ema toilet in the iron belt.” I hadn’t been toileted since I had wet myself in the smithies the previous day and was beginning to ache. Longing for the evening, and the toilet bucket.
He shushed me stood me up between his legs & looked down at the belt lifting the padlock on the belt .it was quite simple but very prettily it was heart shaped.
Reaching down he picked up the gag, Then having second thoughts he fished around in another bag near his feet and produced a dildo or pecker gag.
“As your lips have already been opened for my pleasure, at least these lips.” He told me, with a finger on my lips so I knew not to reply.  
He rolled the phallus around in the sticky cum still all over my body and then  pushed it between my lips, into my mouth, The head of it right at the back of my mouth. He then fastened it tightly, very tightly around my face, closing & locking the buckle behind my head.
“Oh don’t worry your little head about that girl, this voyage will only take a few days.”
.I looked at him in tears.
“You will be kept belted and gagged for the journey girl, your rape belongs to me.” He told me slapping my bottom sharply.
I yelped into the gag, muffled &  nodded mutely
“Or would you prefer the body hood, little slut?” He asked me. Smiling with amusement at the evident alarm in my eyes.
“Off to your chores now girl, with the other sluts.” He told me slapping my bottom again.
I was crying as I left the cabin dismissed, & confused as where to go. But a passing slavegirl soon took me by the arm and led me to one of the crewmen. I was immediately put to work, scrubbing the wooden floors.
There was lots to do on the ship. Scrubbing floors, changing bedding in the cabins, preparing food, laundry. The usual menial chores, given to women. And only a few girls on board. We girls weren’t allowed upstairs onto the main deck.  
In actual fact there were more than a few women on board as I discovered. I had been sent down into the hold to water and feed the cattle & pigs down there. And in one very small & hot section of the animal hold. There were 2 cramped curtained cages. I didn’t dare peak in the curtain but from the muffled whimpers inside I knew that the cages were crammed with tightly bound slavegirls. I had shuddered, glad to not be one of those girls.
In the early evening Master ungagged me fed me a small hard salty biscuit from his fingers, and a bowl of water. Then gagged again.  But I wasn’t toileted, I had desperately hoped he had been teasing me, he wasn’t. Later in the evening I realised why I had been chastity belted. As the relatively few women, free to serve on ship. Were passed round from man to man and group raped in the main cabin of the ship that served as a communal dining and drinking room. while I rushed about serving drinks and fetching food. I was utterly exhausted by the night. As the Masters took girls they had selected to their cabins for the night. I & and the other girls who were left tidied up and then we curled up together on the floor in the kitchen, to sleep.
The journey lasted for 3 days & nights.  

No comments:

Post a Comment