Thursday 31 March 2011

30: The misery of a lonely love cage: A Bimbo hot and wet, for my Master

I woke in the morning still in the cage. My face and veil were still thickly sticky. My breath had kept his pleasure warm & wet. The veil was stuck to my face, plastered to my lips. All I could smell & taste was his warm gooey pleasure. My breath catching in the veil, causing it to slip in and out of my lips with each pant. Causing me to feel ever so slightly the  panicked sensations of suffocation. It also reminded me with each & every breath I took that I was a slave and his property, that everything I had & everything I was, belonged to & were dependant on him. My thighs too were still wet and hot. The back of my slip was sticky and damp where it had lain between my thighs.
I could hear soft slurping sounds, kissing sounds, loving murmurs. Lana was waking Master intimately with her lips. How lovely it must be to be woken like that, by a beautiful slavegirl. To cum in her loving mouth. To look down into her beautiful adoring eyes, as another obedient lovely, brings you your morning coffee, her eyes brimming with love for you. How wonderful it must be to be the Master here. But how happy I was to be the slave here, and that he was the Master.
I heard him sigh with pleasure, he was awake. Then after a few seconds I heard his footsteps as he approached my cage. He opened the curtain and quickly unlocked the cage, pulling me out and pushing me towards the bed. I just had time to see lana face, totally covered in his use. Just for a brief moment before he pushed me face down onto the bed, slapped my bottom and thrust between my buttocks urgently. He was hard and raging, pumping me ferociously. My face pushed down into the sticky mess lana and he had made in the night. Lana was still kneeling beside the bed. He exploded inside me as I surrendered to him in helpless slave orgasm.
When he was done he pulled himself from me, slapping my bottom again and laughing contentedly. I was still quaking in the throes of my  orgasm as he pulled me by the hair over his groin.
“Clean your Master slut.” He told me.
“Yes Master, thank you Master, candi loves you Master.” I whimpered.
He pulled lana over him too and we licked and kissed him clean together. Our eyes meeting over him as we licked him lovingly.
He took his coffee & dismissed the girl who had been kneeling obediently by the bed as he had raped me. I could hear the squelch of arousal from her thighs as she left.
I had hoped & longed to shower him after we had licked him clean. To wash and caress him lovingly, wonderingly. To be in his intimate presence just for a little longer. But instead lana and I were simply dismissed when he finished his coffee and headed for the bathroom.
I hadn’t been plugged this morning. And as I scrubbed the floor I squeezed my buttocks together, quite desperately, trying to keep the remainder of his sticky cum inside my bottom. I wanted to keep it so, keep him inside me so. If & as I felt it oozing out I would put my fingers between my sticky thighs and then lick the emissions from my fingers. Swallowing lovingly and whimpering forlornly for him Lana caught me doing this but instead of switching me, knelt down besides me, kissing me lovingly. She knelt beside me for some time, scrubbing the floor alongside me. Although she was the first girl she was also just a helpless slavegirl like me. We scrubbed & kissed the tiles together, wanting to kiss the very floor our Master walked on. We were both in tears, so wistfully missing and wanting him so.
The worst of it, for me was when I had to scrub the main hall while he sat there reading some documents. I felt so utterly self consciously needy. For his part he didn’t even seem to notice my presence, I was just a slave at my chores.
He had a visitor later this morning and my chores were interrupted to serve them chilled black coffee, with brandy mixed in. Master paid me regard whatsoever me but his guest seeing my still sticky face & body stopped me after I had been dismissed, just as I had knelt down & resumed scrubbing the floors.
“Girl.” He called out.
“Yes Master, may candi fetch you anything else Master?” I looked around behind me from my knees.
“Are you a typical earth blonde ?”
“Master?”
“A perfect little blow job blonde, who’s glossy lips ache to kiss her Master?”
As he said that my lips did indeed ache for my Master and his intimate service, as did my thighs. I was suddenly so helplessly hot and aroused again.
“Yes Master, candi does ache to kiss her Master perfectly.”
“See that you do girl constantly & repeat to yourself ‘just a worthless blow job blonde’ as you perform your chores.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
“And evidently a well used little bimbo.”
“Yes Master.”
“Stop wasting your betters time now slave & get on with your petty, trivial chores before I am tempted to send you to fetch the whip.” My Master interrupted us.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I replied, frightened.
“Pretty little bimbo.” Masters visitor said offhandedly.
“Quite.” My Master replied,
I heard both men laugh behind me as I scrubbed the floor, in tears.
I wasn’t summoned that night, but neither was I to be plugged again, at least for now. As I lay in my cage, I wasn’t sure whether I missed them or not. I ached to have him inside me so much. The tiny cage felt so hot and sticky tonight, smelling so strongly of my rampant uncontrollable slave heat. The simmering effect of the plugs had worked well. I was constantly aroused and tearfully thinking of him. there seemed to be no room in my head for anything else. I seemed to be constantly obsessed, both waking and dreaming, with his fellatio. When I closed my eyes all I could see was him massively erect in front of my face, kissing and sucking his throbbing erection.. Or him coming uncontrollably, from my point of view, exploding and spurting all over my lips and face. My fists were clenched tightly, quite prettily & fetchingly  in the bracelets behind me. Making my frustrated body ache for my fingers. For the pleasure & release that was absolutely denied to me, & belonged only & rightfully to him.  
That evening he had opened the curtain of my cage and lifted my eyes to his, as his fingers went between my thighs. If I had been given permission I would have come there and then helplessly on his finger. He watched me squirm & grind desperately on his finger.
“Please Master.” I begged
He didn’t say anything.
“Please Master let candi serve you, please Master” I whimpered.
“Please Master, let your candi love you, my Master.”
He still said nothing.
The throes of my approaching climax, seemed to be on the very edge, the absolute verge of overwhelming me totally and utterly. I could feel my consciousness being washed away into hot swirling need. I could no longer speak, just whimper and gasp, moaning in hot helpless spasms. Then just as I thought he would let me come to him, or that I wouldn’t be able to stop myself he withdrew his finger and closed the curtain. Leaving me gasping & throbbing in the cage. Leaving me, his bimbo squirming locked in his, her, love cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment