Thursday 31 March 2011

11 Belled: pretty slave bells

Lita's normal chores were quite demanding, Karen was actually grateful to be nude as she scrubbed. The 2 girls were in the great hall on hands & knees scrubbing the floor with stiff brushes fervently. Then they polished it furiously until the dull stone gleamed like marble. It seemed a thankless task needing to be done every morning before Master awoke. It seemed to Karen that it had to be performed in the most demeaning manner, on hands & knees wrists together, head down, bottom higher than the head. The girls were expected to swing their hips as they worked in rhythm. It was a pretty sight. Of course this wasn’t the most demeaning manner at all, quite often a girl might have her wrists chained behind her & hold the brush in her mouth, or be forced to use her hair to polish the surfaces. Karen was thankful for the plats she & lita had been permitted. Karen had even been switched by ela as she worked for missing a spot, she was also told to work faster & not slow lita down too much. In tears later she apologised to ela for having to be switched, there was a red stripe across her legs. At first she had been angry & resentful, but as she turned to look at ela she saw the steward idly watching the scene & she quickly hurried back to work.
A little later the steward took Karen back down to the kennels along with another slave una a dark haired, dusky girl, with deep brown eyes. Karen was to be belled. The steward heated needles whilst una cleaned and prepared the jewellery. The steward held Karen purposely, the needles were hot but very sharp, Karen felt a sharp sting of pain with each piercing, the acrid smell of her singed flesh, a whimper. He shushed her not unsympathetically, she was quite pretty biting her lip trying to be brave. Her nipples, navel, ears, then lastly most painfully & embarrassing for Karen her clitoris. She was belled like lita, across the nipples, in addition to the chain each nipple was hung with a tiny bell, her navel was belled, and her ears hung with tiny silver coins. Each of her fingers and toes were ringed with belled rings, and her ankles & wrists were braceleted with bells. The bell in her clitoris was delicate & quite lovely. She was crying. The steward let her cry in the kennel for a few minutes while he had una serve him some coffee upstairs. Then she was taken back to lita, there was still another hour to go before the Masters wake. Lita hugged her & said she looked & sounded lovely. They both resumed polishing the floor. Karen was acutely aware of her bells ringing especially the bell just visible from behind ringing out sweetly.



I woke up still tightly pressed to una. The other girls were already awake preening themselves waiting for the steward to arrive. I knelt up, awkwardly. My arms feeling a little sore and cramped still in the bracelets. Una did so too. I looked down at her thighs they were quite evidently damp, mine were too. I didn’t say anything, I didn’t feel like saying anything we just smiled quite sheepishly at each other. My veil was still sticky and gummy, smelling strongly of the stewards semen. My breath kept it so, constantly moistening the saturated square of slippery cloth and filling my mouth and nostrils with the taste of him. The maddeningly smooth square of fabric slimy and gooey on my lips, sticking with each intake of breath.  
Now in the early morning light & that the heady excitement of the evening had faded. I felt humiliated and ashamed. I wasn’t one of these girls, but I was behaving like one and fawning obediently to the Masters. Going native so to speak. I resolved to be strong and stop behaving like such a silly girl. I wasn’t a slavegirl. I looked at una, she was quite tearful, looking very vulnerable, shamed even. My fists clenched in helpless pique, behind me in the slave bracelets, my eyes stinging with welling tears of impotent anger. The Masters would find such a sight amusing pathetic. I would find such a spectacle utterly pathetic, without any sympathy for such a girl. If I had looked around behind me I would have seen the other girls smiling to each other. Not with meanness or with malice. They had all been, & would be there again, teased & toyed with for male amusement.
I looked at una’s tear welling eyes, if I had looked behind her I would have seen her fists clenched helplessly too. It was actually quite difficult to maintain eye contact. I could see she felt just as humiliated as I. I looked down seeing the bell hanging on my belly chain. The other girls were leaving us alone, apart from soft strokes and little pecks of kisses. I wasn’t one of these girls despite the bell around my midriff. I was a modern independent woman. I was going to be strong, I told myself, still clenching my little fists in the cuffs.
With a loud metallic click the door opened & we heard the steward come in.
Even before the curtain opened una and I whispered together, quite weakly “Good morning Master.”
Whispered to the impassive leather of the curtain, so implacably  in front of the bars of the slave cage.
We were both so very nearly in tears so vulnerable & dependant, so hopeful of his attention.
He didn’t reply or acknowledge us in any way. .
We heard him casually undoing the buckles of the curtain, then yawning & lighting himself a cigarette. Then & only then did he draw back the curtain. 
All the girl chorused sweetly together. “Good morning Master”
Una and I quite weakly now.
“Yes girls.” He said opening the cage. “Come out girls, tina fetch me coffee.”
The girls crawled out one by one through the small gate. Una & I struggled to the entrance using only my knees, we were still braceleted, he topped the whip on the bars stopping me as I reached the gate.
“Karen remain kneeling in the cage.” He told me curtly.
“Yes Master, thank you Master” I said nearly bursting into tears.
The rest of the girls left the enclosure, including una and he then, without speaking to me,  closed the gate, and the curtain leaving me inside. I listened to them washing and preening themselves quietly & quickly while he drank his coffee and smoked. Then I heard the girls leaving. I couldn’t help myself.
“Master?” I called out.
I heard the door close & lock.
I didn’t even dare lie down in the cage because I had been instructed to remain kneeling. I knelt in the small cage, looking at the leather curtain and wept, stinging tears of shame and humiliation.
It was at least 3 hours before I heard the door opening again. 2 girls came in whispering excitedly, one of them was lita. I was just about to call out, when I heard sandaled footsteps follow them into the room.
“Master ?” I blurted out.
He ignored me & said “Hurry up girls, yella.”
I heard him strike a match for his cigarette & noisily glugging down  his coffee. I waited in silence listening to the girls scrubbing their silks & cleaning themselves.
“Melanie go and get ela to set you scrubbing the floors.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.” Followed by the patter of bare feet.
He opened the curtain and then the cage. “Come out now little karen.”
“Yes Master thank you Master.” I whispered throatily struggling once more on my bare knees, in the cuffs. I hadn’t moved a muscle from the spot where he had stopped me earlier.
I knelt on the stone floor in front of him. Lita was looking at me quite excitedly.
“Well tell her then lita I can see you cant wait to.”
“Yes Master.” She said “The Master has decided you should be belled karen.”
“Oh…”
I felt myself flush with relief.
“Oh thank you sister, thank you Master.”
“I think the bracelets can stay for now it will be easier.” He said
“Yes Master.” Lita said
“Yes Master.” I replied.
He & lita left briefly and returned. He was carrying a very small coal brazier and she a leather roll & another little bag.
He set the brazier down and unrolled lita’s roll & put on some metal thimbles. Then he  put a long thin needle it into the brazier.
I gulped looking at the needle as it started to glow.
Lita went behind me holding me tightly. He took the needle from the brazier, it was glowing. With his other hand he reached out & firmly grasped my right nipple, then plunged the needle straight through it. The flesh sizzled, the acrid smell stinging my nostrils. I let out a long whiney moan, my head felt faint.
“Shhhh little one.” He said not unkindly.
“Yes Master.” I said wincing bravely.
I gathered  that in other places this process was done a lot less sympathetically, with heated pincers. Here it seems the slavegirls are treated quite kindly here.
He put the needle back into the brazier. I watched it begin to glow again with dread. In turn he did my left nipple. Then my ears, then my navel. Then to my absolute horror he spread my knees and quite unceremoniously did my clitoris. I screamed at that. He left the needle to cool then wrapped the roll. Taking the roll and the brazier away he left locking the door behind him.
Lita cuddled me. I was still braceleted
“Are you sore little sis.” She said soothingly.
“Ooh it hurt so much.”
She turned a little showing me her bottom and her brand & then made a little sizzling noise.
“Oh!.” I looked into her eyes.
She kissed & cuddled me.
Lita put a ring and tiny silver bell in my navel. Then my clitoris. My ears were ringed too with delicate little heart shaped silver padlocks. Then my nipples too, with heart shaped padlocks and a short chain between them. The links were heart shaped too, & on the chain hung a little silver bell. Lita had individual bells on both nipples and no chain. I must confess I liked mine better, even the little bell between my legs. We cuddled up on the floor. Now my every movement would be betrayed prettily by the ringing of the slave bells. Ike a belled animal.
The steward came back a short while later.
“All done girls.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I smiled bravely
“Good girl.”
He stood me up between his knees and examined me. Then bending me over he examined my clitoris bell from behind, flicking it idly.
“Very pretty.” He said patting my bottom
“Thank you Master.” I positively cooed, bent over in front of him.
He patted my bottom again, more firmly this time.
He removed my bracelets.
“Right girls back to your chores.”
“Yes Master, thank you Master.”
Lita & I hurried upstairs with the scrubbing brushes.
A we knelt down I looked at her my veil was still sodden. I kissed her.
“Karen loves you lita.”
She kissed me back, “lita loves you too Mistress Karen.”
We giggled and set to work.
As we scrubbed I was acutely aware of my bells all ringing out, & especially the bell just visible from behind ringing out so sweetly, as I swung my hips. As we worked I consciously tried to sync the ringing of my bells with her, especially that of my clitoral bell. Swinging our hips together as we scrubbed the floor. Soon it became unconscious and natural.
That evening in the kennel all the girls gathered round admiring my bells, like a gaggle of office secretaries cooing over an engagement ring. I felt so accepted, so happy & special.
Lita & una showed & demonstrated for me some of the other training devices. Demonstrated for me & on me. There was a large chest full of bondage devices. As well as all the leather hoods & metal restraints. The fearsome & well worn & used looking whips. The phallus I had practised on last night. There were belts with double phalluses attached, to insert plugging you front & rear. & belts with double phalluses so that girls could be bound together, plugged. Thick broad gags with single phalluses. None of these plugs were small & looked intrusive & uncomfortable, which was their intention. These are used on new girls to train their muscles or girls might be kept in them for days at a time as a punishment, or simply for amusement. I thought about the pecker gag & how deep it would go in. a girl would be choking &  frightened. Actually this was exactly the idea, training for fellatio, & for humiliating a haughty new girl. There was a long thick pole, just about the same height as our lips, when we are kneeling. & another just high enough to stand around & on tiptoes kiss & suck the head  both were thick with bulging veins all the way up to the glans. They stood me up and had me dance around the pole rubbing first my bottom up and down around it then my thighs, as I kissed and sucked the head. As I danced lita and una kissed and stroked me encouragingly. While the other girls sang quite explicit sensuous and submissive love songs. I say love songs but these were songs of worship and blissful obedience to Master & his phallus. As I danced & got wetter & wetter the veins in the phallus seemed to throb against my body.
I got very carried away & was quite disappointed when the steward came later & stopped me. I desperately wanted to repeat last nights performance. But with I rather than una sucking him sweetly. But tonight he simply toileted, fed and locked us up without showing any real interest in us tonight.
“Good night Master.” We chorused sweetly, wistfully & hopefully from behind the leather curtain, as he led the Masters lucky selection away on their leashes.
He locked the door without replying I positively clung to lita and una tonight.
They clung to me in return. Una whispering in my ear hotly.
“Did you want to suck His cock tonight?”
I must emphasise at this point that cock, nor blow job, or any of the sexual terms used here aren’t direct, or even near  translations. The slaves language doesn’t have any coarse or vulgar disrespectful terms for men or their bodies. Everything related to the Master & his sex is spoken in deeply emotional terms, of obediently, lovingly, even fearfully and with total and unreserved veneration. The slave lexicon, though limited in vocabulary is arguably a thousand times resplendent and redolent with emotional import. And a direct translation if possible would require paragraphs if not pages of prose to describe our feelings in the matter.
“Yes una, karen did so much want to.” I whispered tearfully.
The other girls cuddled round stroking & kissing me. The air felt warmer moist & stickier, so helplessly feminine and needful  around us in the cage now.
I lay there wrapped in their arms, lost and somewhat tormented by my thoughts and emotions.
All I could think of during the day, whilst working was una fellating him and how much I wanted to be in her place. Lita had told me that it helps with the menial chores to imagine serving the Masters intimately. It makes you perform them that much more lovingly & obediently. But I wasn’t prepared for how helpless & vulnerable I would feel. How impossible it would be to stop once started. On more than one occasion she had stopped me briefly, looking into my eyes smiling happily & mischievously. Then petting or kissing me and continuing with our chores.
The steward had never concealed his sexual interest in me nor any of the other girls. Yet had only so far teased, or simmered me. He could snap his fingers & immediately I would have knelt before him and performed the most loving fellatio I could have thus far imagined. Or lay me down and take me & I would have surrendered totally to him. As he could with any of the girls. Yet he did none of these things, at least to me. & I realized how dependant on his & all mens will I now was. He hadn’t done any of these things because he could do so whenever he so pleased & he simply hadn’t chosen to do so. Because He was waiting till I ached so much & could think only of serving him orally, or his rape, till my emotional needs overwhelmed me totally. Frightened I couldn’t imagine how that would feel if this wasn’t it already. Then he might consider enjoying me. Men are to please & I was to please.    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment