Thursday 31 March 2011

06 3 lovely exciting surprises: chained and kenneled

In the morning lita had 2 lovely surprises for me. She hugged me tightly and whispered into my ear.
“Master has decided you may wear the ankle chain, if you wish to.”
I tried not to look absolutely thrilled when I looked into her eyes. I obviously failed completely because she giggled.
“But you must know that once the ankle chain is locked on you it may only be opened by Master or another Master. Are you sure you want that karen?”
I hesitated and whispered breathlessly “Yes I do.”
She smiled & kissed me “Good girl Mistress Karen.”
She put it on my ankles and closed the tiny heart shaped padlocks, looking up into my eyes as she did so. I pulled my ankles apart as far as I could which wasn’t very far at all. The silver alloy was much stronger than it looked too. mine was a different design to lita’s. Whereas hers had several tiny fixed bells along the length, mine had a single slightly larger loose bell swinging freely, like my belly chain. I thought mine was prettier too. We hugged excitedly.
She gave me the soap and a bowl of water & helped me to apply the greasy suds all over my body. There was less to depilate today. I suppose the lighter the pelt & I was very light the quicker the process becomes permanent. After the suds dried into my skin I felt even softer and smoother than yesterday. I couldn’t help but touch myself all over rubbing my fingertips over such an uninterrupted expanse of smoothness. Lita applied my cosmetics for me.
I noticed again as I had noticed yesterday there was no mirror again. You had complete trust in the girl applying your cosmetics. After all if Master was displeased both you & she would be punished.
My second surprise was even more exciting. I was to accompany & help lita with her chores for the day. I was so excited I squeaked happily like a schoolgirl. I was told that I would have to speak only in 3rd person out of my room, like the other girls. It was startlingly easy for me to do this. The feminine vocabulary is predisposed to this manner. In fact me using 1st person speech mangled a lot of the words and concepts. In fact it was said the sooner a new girl started to think, rather than just speak in the 3rd person, the happier and more contented she would be.
(hence excuse 101, for some of the grammatical errors and inconsistencies in this 1st person English narrative)
I resolved to use 3rd person speech with lita too.
“Where are my…erm… this girls clothes lita?”
She explained to me that the girls all work nude during the day. & in any case how would I put my pantaloons on with the ankle chain?
The steward opened the door. I noticed he looked a little tired. I hadn’t yet realized how early the girls were expected to start work in the morning.
“Are you ready girls?” He yawned.
“Yes Master, thank you Master.” We both said together, smiling happily at each other. He locked the door behind us. My body hesitated for a moment, it took my brain a little longer to catch up with my emotions.
I heard a chuckle behind me, then my bottom was slapped, quite firmly. I nearly fell over. I stepped forward to correct myself only to catch on the ankle chain, causing me to nearly topple over again. He chuckled again I heard a softer pat on lita’s bottom.
“Hurry along girls I want some breakfast.”
Lita shot me a look, warning me not to dare to do that again. But she also smiled, luckily for me the steward is good natured in the morning. A girl could be severely whipped for less.
Our first job was preparing or rather serving him breakfast. There were two girls already busy in the kitchens. They ladled out an extremely generous helping of bacon sausage and eggs alongside freshly baked bread and hot steaming coffee. I must admit the two girls  looked a little put out. Normally they served up the stewards breakfast. They kissed and hugged me welcomingly though as lita introduced me.
I watched out of the corner of my eye as he sat down & generously ‘Irished’ the coffee with brandy, took a big gulp then put a lot more brandy into the brew. He obviously enjoyed a tot or two, as part of the perks of his job.
We brought him a huge plate of food & heartily scoffed down the lot and then had seconds. While lita and I fussed around cleaning all the surfaces and fetching and carrying anything he wanted. I brought him another steaming mug of coffee that smelled stronger and fresher than anything I had ever tasted, he took a gulp then filled it up again with more brandy.
He patted my bottom as I moved on to wipe the table again.
“Good girl karen.” He said.
“Thank you Master.” I said blushing, feeling self conscious & far too happily & brightly. The other girls all looked at each and smiled. I looked down embarrassed, the girls giggled.
He patted my bottom again, shooing me out of the way & put his feet on the table where I had just wiped.
Then he lit up a cigarette & I nearly burst into tears. Although I didn’t regularly smoke, one thing I really enjoyed on the way to college, or work, was an outdoor  cappuccino, the morning papers, I must confess usually the fashion section, and a cigarette before the day started.  I brought him an ashtray & hovered besides him picking up the ash he flicked idly about, as if the ashtray wasn’t even there. When he finished the cigarette he promptly fell fast asleep leaning back on the chair.
We continued working cleaning quietly around him till all the surfaces were spotlessly clean. Looking around the kitchen all the implements and surfaces looked like they had never even been used, they were cleaned and polished so scrupulously.
Lita took me by the hand and with a happy wave to the kitchen girls, left them to continue cooking meals and snacks for the Master, the guards and stewards and any guests that might arrive.
The house was quite vast. Master was obviously quite wealthy. The import and trading of slaves was a lucrative one. Although girls are cheap the sheer volumes made it extremely profitable. It was estimated that there were at least 20 females to each man. Plus the demand for new young slaves was always constant, as even with the youth serum, there is no demand for a girl as she approaches her mid to late 40s & the serum loses effectiveness. Conversely the average male lifespan was usually over a hundred, still hale & hearty, but after this decline was usually rapid. & then there was the import business from Earth. Although Earth born girls are sold, auctioned at approximately the same price as Gorean born girls. There was a generous subsidy paid for every Earth girl imported to keep supply flowing freely.
Because lita was looking after me she had lots of odd jobs to do around the house, mainly to keep me occupied and to give me a flavour of the day to day routine of the place.
We went to look for ela the first girl who was running about the house keeping tabs on the girls. The first girl is a temporary position on constant rotation. Earth girls incidentally are not part of the rotation. And if there are peasant or girls from the southern tribes in a household the job is usually rotated between them. The thinking being that these girls will have looked after livestock as children, before they grew up and were sold.
Ela was a girl from the southern tribes. She was absolutely gorgeously slim with long straight black hair down past her bottom & lovely dark eyes. She was the only girl I had met so far that was clothed. If you can describe the tiny diaphanous sky blue apron she wore as clothing. She also carried a short switch for discipline.
The Master & masters in general, generally left the supervision of domestic chores to a first girl. They had little concern for such petty menial concerns, bar that the house & his clothes were clean & his food tasty & delivered whenever he wished it. Women on the other hand attach a great deal of attention to these small things. And slave girls attach a great deal of emotional and as I was to find out sexual importance to performing these little chores lovingly for their Master. & the first girl who’s responsibility it was for such matters was zealous & strict with the girls. No surface or the tiniest most inaccessible corner was left unscrubbed and then polished to perfection. And woe betide the girl who inadvertently missed the tiniest detail. The switch though nothing like as painful as a whip in male hands was vicious and stinging, its pain petty and mean. And she knew exactly where to wield it, on the back & insides of the thighs, just underneath the curve of the buttocks where it stung and smarted intensely. It was rare that a girl neglected, no matter how unintentionally her chores. This was hard at first for Earth girls, no longer used to the domestic drudgery allotted to her sex. But the more submissive and vulnerable she became to her master. The more she loved and performed lovingly her chores and the more meaningful to her, her  menial domesticity became.
And sometimes the first girl will refer a girl she considered lax, to the Master or his steward to be punished. Fearful lest the males discover a slaves inattentiveness for themselves and punish both her and the girl severely themselves. Often the master will be bemused and unconcerned with such petty trivial female concerns. Nonetheless the girl will be whipped and severely so. And often then the first girl will be put under the leather too. One for not disciplining the slaves severely enough herself and two for bothering him  with such trivial matters. & three because it pleases him. Her beating and other subsequent punishments though severe are nowhere near as severe as it would have been if such matters had attracted his attention and ire of their own accord. & this is why the first girl is so fraught and strict with the girls she is put in control of. The first girl will then often no longer be the first girl and a new girl given the frankly unenviable task. This new girl will be even stricter, and especially so with the former house mistress as often a first girl is referred to by the slaves. Thus is his discipline imposed and his slaves kept vulnerable & fearful and obedient. Moreover, he is happy as he should be, & of the least if any importance they are happy and contented under his firm domination.
Sometimes a girl will crawl to her masters feet and humbly beg his attention. Often this is not granted, or even her presence really acknowledged except to dismiss her. But if it is granted, in tears she might confess some small misbehaviour. Some small lack of obedience or respect she thinks she may have displayed, even in a dream, she feels she may not have pleased him enough. He will usually be bemused and often amused to hear these things. So trivial and meaningless are they to him, but of great import to her. She wants to be everything for her Master. The needs of women, even those of slavegirls  are often puzzling to him, moreover why should he care as long as she is pleasing. Nonetheless he will indulge her and punish her, as if he himself had uncovered the infraction. And she will whimper and sob in pain and humiliation. Often in her misery forgetting that it was she that brought it to his attention. But deeply thrilled, contented and feeling intensely vulnerable and profoundly sexually aroused and that her Master has been strict with her.
 “Hello lita and karen.” She already knew my name
“Good morning Mistress Ela” lita said happily
“Good morning Mistress Ela, Karen pleased to meet you.” I aped lita.
She tapped me on the bottom with the switch.
“I hope you will be a good girl karen.” She said teasingly but also with a serious tone in her voice,
“Karen hopes she will be a good girl, Mistress”
“Good girl” she said swatting me with the switch again, & slightly more firmly this time.
We were sent first to the laundry, where 3 girls were busy cleaning a mountain of clothes. There was another mountain to be hung up to dry. Lita & I did this. Then helped with the washing, and then more hanging up. Then as more washing arrived we took down the dried clothing and sheets and carried them in huge piles down the corridor where 2 more girls were busy ironing and folding the clothes. In another room another girl on her own was busy sewing and mending any rips or flaws. We were sent back and forth fetching & carrying all over the house.
All the girls we met were so friendly & accepting of me. It was so nice to be in their company, even though we were all worked very hard indeed. I was quite exhausted & aching all over. One of the consequences of the slave soap is that it softens your muscles and skin. So no calluses developed. This was to become more evident later. I found I could recognise which girls were imported from Earth by the faint trace of accents in their Gorean.
A lot of girls were trafficked from Earth to Gor. Mostly from the United States, & Europe & proportionately more from the USA. The taste for imports was for Saxon looking blonde girls, slim but healthy, predominantly golden or straw blonde, but some brunettes and redheads too. The strange thing is that traffic in kidnapped girls was completely under the radar. This was actually due to the quantum nature of the gateways, where a girl can be kidnapped and the world splits up into 2 worlds where she is kidnapped in one but not in the other. So one girl going missing mixes in with the hundreds of other girls who go missing for a multitude of other reasons in a modern society. Care had to be taken to ensure girls were not taken twice, as somehow the gateways knew, and girl came through the gateway stillborn so to speak. This wastage of livestock was quite minimal though.
We were sent back to the kitchens to fetch Masters breakfast. The steward had just woken up & was enjoying a fresh coffee & another cigarette, whilst one of the kitchen girls was kneeling between his legs cleaning him with a bowl of warm water and a soft silken towel. I only caught a quick glimpse but her veil and face were spattered with sticky white blobs. It took me a second to realize what this was & the very pleased expression on her face.  It was in such volume and so thick too, her sodden veil was plastered to her lips.
Lita pulled me away with a tug on my hand. She was thrilled, it wasn’t often she got to bring Master his breakfast. I wanted to ask her about the kitchen girl & the steward, but we didn’t have time. He was already sat at the table when we hurried in with platters of cooked meat, eggs, bread & coffee.
“Good morning Master” We both said together.
He didn’t bother looking up from the paperwork he was reading. We carefully laid out the food for him., careful not to disturb or distract him in any way. Then he put down his papers & looked at us.
“Morning girls.” He simply said then started eating.
“Good morning Master.” We both said again.
I followed lita’s lead we both quietly knelt down to one side of the table.
After a short period the steward came in and sat down at the table.
“Some fresh coffee girls.”
“Yes Master, at once thank you Master.”
We both hurried off to the kitchen & fetched a fresh jug of steaming coffee & pot of cream. When we returned both men were laughing at something. I poured the steward a fresh coffee & he patted my bottom. I blushed bright red. Both men laughed I felt my blushing grow even hotter.
“Good girl karen.” He said patting my bottom again, a little more firmly this time.
“Th..thank you Master.”
“I will have some more coffee too karen.” Master said to me.
“At once Master, thank you Master.” I said moving to his cup.
“Your service is very pleasing karen, I am pleased with you.”
“Thank you Master.”
He waved me away I knelt down with lita again.
A short while later he called me over again.
“Remain kneeling karen.”
“Yes Master.”
“I understand you are a little lonely in miserable in your room at night?”
“Yes Master, karen is very lonely.”
“Would you like to sleep with the other girls karen”
“Master karen would like that very much Master.”
“locked in the slave cage girl?”
“Yes Master, karen would like very much to sleep with the other girls Master.”
“In the slave cage ?.” He reiterated.
“Yes Master in the slave cage, thank voice you Master.” I replied. The loud voice in my head saying to me ‘In the slave cage with the other slave girl.’ & wanting to cry that out to him. 
He looked at me, levelly. As if he could hear my inner voice. What I was only just starting to realize fully was how easy it was for Masters here to read a woman’s emotions from her body language. Women are regarded as being emotional rather than thinking creatures. The total cultural female subjugation, reinforced that absolutely. Especially if she was stark nude, or in the skimpy clothing permitted them..  
“Very well then you may.”
“Thank you Master.” I wanted to kiss his feet I was so happy. But I hadn’t been given permission to do this.
“You may clear these things away & resume your other chores slave girls.” He said dismissing us as both men rose from the table.
“Yes Master thank you Master.” We both said.
After we had cleared & cleaned the table we went to find ela. I was holding hands happily with lita.  

No comments:

Post a Comment