Friday 1 September 2023

Black silk pantie gag

 


My excitement triggered so intensely, suddenly I was so very warm  and sticky, wet between my thighs. And I knew that He, and the slavegirl elisa also knew. They could smell my warm arousal as strongly as I could feel its helpless dampness.

Inquisitive maybe too curious, I had asked him was what did the slavegirls do whilst the men were having their afternoon siestas. The afternoons are so unbearably hot and stuffy here, and often the men swim in the sea before sleeping for the hottest part of the day.

He was reclining in a comfortable rattan chair. I and the slavegirl elisa were kneeling on cushions at His feet. Our eyes were at waist level kneeling like this. And we were always kneeling very close to His chair. Our personal space wasn’t important to Him in the slightest and His personal space included our space.

Elisa had told me that she was not normally  given a cushion. Also elisa had insisted I kneel on the cushion not sit or lounge on it. Kneeling upright quite primly but with your knees slightly parted. Elisa was not allowed to wear panties and I had noticed that when Master was in the room her knees were always parted that tiny bit more. Elisa later also teased me that I did so too and had done so from the very beginning. Imports like me, and especially golden blonde imports were very naturally sexually submissive she had told me matter of factly. They barely need beating, she said quite scandalized, as if it were quite normal for a woman to be physically punished, except that it is often enjoyable to do so. When I had objected to being called an import she was confused, women were always considered property here and I was not from here, so was imported property, even if I wasn’t actually owned as such.

When Master was present we would kneel upright keeping our eyes lowered until He spoke directly to you. Then as was customary you looked directly up into His eyes attentively. His speaking to you, sometimes, but not always, gave a female permission to raise your eyes above His waist level.  Although sometimes a girl might be cuffed or whipped for looking up if He decided that He hadn’t given permission.

I had baulked at kneeling submissively while He sat  at first, but elisa had insisted and the first time I had knelt in this way in His presence it felt natural and very beautiful too, I had felt very feminine and obedient.

His fingers had idly traced the handle of the short crop placed on the arm of his chair “They perform their little chores quietly.” He had replied.

“Yes Master, thank You Master.” Elisa had whispered

 I glanced over at elisa she looked so suddenly numb and pale with fright, seeing His hand straying over the whip.

And the tone of his voice was so dominant and expectant of total obedience, so masculine at this moment.

He looked down at me and made an exaggerated gesture of sniffing the air then smiled. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

“Stand up immediately girl.” He told me

 Elisa has been teasing all week about my underwear. It was soft glossy silk it was, and so alike to her slave garments, she kept saying . Although maybe too modest in cut and also black even if it was sensuous wet look silk was not the right colour for slaves. But the main thing she had been teasing me about was how I always chose the sexiest skimpiest set when I was expecting Him to come into the room to talk. I had protested that these were the only sets I had, but she & I both knew that wasn’t true. Furthermore she hand washed my panties and always teased me about the smell. I suppose I should have been offended. After all she was a servant & lower than a servant,  just a slavegirl. But she was so innocent and friendly about the teasing it felt so nice and girly. And in any case my emotions and hormones seemed to be running wild here and we often hugged emotionally overcome and I knew that she knew I was often very tearful or very close to it.

I stood up in front of Him. I felt myself squirm as He took a gulp of His drink, watching me.

“Remove your silly outer garments girl.”

I opened my mouth to protest then hushed myself seeing His hand on the whip and the fright on elisa’s face.

“I want to see these little slave type garments you wear close to your skin that elisa has told me about.”

“You may also curtsy and call me Master.”

“Yes Master, thank You Master.” I whispered curtsying as I had seen elisa do many times before.

I unbuttoned the thin black satin tailored shirt and slacks I had been wearing and stepped out of them. I was now stood before Him in my short slip and panties.

“Curtsy again girl.”

“Yes Master, thank You Master.”  I whispered obediently.

He hooked His hand around my waist and around my bottom then pulled me closer to Him. The men were so big and strong here, with such big hands. They weren’t overly bulging with muscles, they were quite slender but powerful, full of vitality and strength.

He removed my bra and discarded it on the floor, using the tie string on my slip to tighten the slip under my breasts so they bulged at the top of the slip. This also lifted the hem of the slip so my panties were clearly visible. Then he also removed my panties. I just held the hem of my slip submissively, not daring to object.

He held up the panties and rubbed the crotch between his fingers. The wet look silk was clearly and evidently moist  too.

“Curtsy again girl.” He told me.

“Yes Master, thank You Master.” I whispered breathlessly. I felt my thighs squelch as I curtsied, this made Him smile.

“I see what they mean now about little blondes in black outfits, very pretty.” He said patting my bottom.

“Yes Master.”

“The colour isn’t suitable but pretty for a pretty little slave nonetheless.”

“Please Master I am not a slave.”

“Be quiet and get across my lap.”

“Yes Master.” I didn’t dare disobey.

Across His knees by bare bottom was fully exposed.

“Elisa come here.”

She knelt behind me, her face  almost touching my exposed bottom.

“Yes Master.” I felt her breath on my intimacies she was so very close.

“Does our guest smell like a slave ?”

“Yes Master, she does Master.”

“And do you think she needs a spanking ?”

“Yes Master, she does Master.”

‘And do you think she wants to be spanked?”

“Oh Yes Master, she does Master.”

“Please Master…..” I tried to protest

“Were you given permission to speak ?” He asked me.

“No Master.”

“Did you ask permission to speak?”

“No Master.”

“Then you obviously need to be spanked girl, don’t you?”

“Yes Master.” I whimpered defeated

“And these pretty little panties will keep you quiet.” He said pushing my panties into my mouth.

I whimpered into the gag in humiliation and fear. Behind me I could hear elisa She was breathing quite excitedly.

Holding me firmly down over his lap He spanked me hard. Six very hard slaps across my exposed buttocks and then 6 more across the  backs of my thighs. After just the second slap I was sobbing into my gag, muffled pleading for leniency. His firm hard hands hurt so much on my bare bottom.

When He had finished and was satisfied with my discipline. He stood me in front of Him and taking the panties from my mouth wiped my tears with them. I looked down at elisa, her eyes were shining with arousal.

He looked at me sternly. “You may thank me girl.”

I curtsied deeply. “Thank you Master.”

“Get down on all fours.”

“Yes Master.”

He picked the whip up and held it to my lips. The black leather was well worn and shiny browned with use. The leather stank of sex and fear.

“Are you going to be a good girl ? a good slave ?”

I was kissing the whip in terror my bottom was stinging so much I couldn’t bear to think about how the well worn leather crop would feel.

“Yes Master.” I sobbed.

Elisa was sent to fetch something. She returned with  a tiny glossy yet diaphanous little mouth veil. A tiny scrap of yellow slave silk, similar to the sensuous crimson veil she wore. Elisa later told me that the yellow colour is called talender yellow, and was symbolic of a new slave who brings her Master a yellow flower and begs him to open her sexually. Blondes like me are often given pale pink to wear but that is after we are opened for pleasure. All slavegirls are veiled here, to impress upon us that we only breath with our Masters permission.

It also looks very pretty. The first stage of fellatio, licking and sucking His glans feels very nice through the silk veil. And a veil sticky with cum, iced as it were, looks very pretty too. 

As he watched I removed the black slip and put the tiny little veil on. This was to be the only clothing I would be permitted for some time.

“We wont need the whip today I think slave.”

“Yes Master, thank You Master.” I blurted out sobbing.

“I am going to sleep now, later elisa will bell you and you can be put to work with the other slavegirls.”

“Yes Master, thank you Master.” I whispered in tears, not daring to disagree.

While He slept elisa & I cleaned the room on all fours quietly, not daring to speak. I was given my panties to use to clean the floor.

Later elisa woke Him with her mouth, while I cleaned and polished His sandals with my panties.

After she had been given permission to swallow, she kissed me fully on the lips covering my lips and veil with His sticky cum. We weren’t given permission to clean our faces. We were dismissed when he went into the shower room.

Elisa took me downstairs where I would have my nipples and clitoris pierced and belled. My clitoris would also have a tiny coin attached with His symbol stamped on it indicating that He owned me.

I had clung to her in tears when she had told me that I would be taken and  branded the next day & that master would give me a pretty slave name after that. for now Master wanted me to simmer while the other girls taught me how to behave and move and how to long & ache to serve Him.

The other girls were very sweet and kind and I was put to work with the other blondes scrubbing the floors. Blondes are always given the most menial tasks.

Later in my slavery I would taste and learn to fear terribly the whip in His hand and after that the other men could punish me if and as they saw fit too.

Because I was white silk, a virgin, I would be kept so in a locked iron belt, until He wanted to open me for His pleasure. Some girls are also kept in a locked  gag during this time for obvious reasons. But the locked iron belt was indicative enough for now.

This didn’t stop the other men fondling me appreciatively and teasing me to states of excitement and I soon knew that after Master had opened me I would be open for all their lusts too.  

Master would eventually raffle my virginity. I would be hooded and blindly pick lots to see who would open my legs first. Then after the first rape , I would pick lots again for my first anal rape. I would never know who first made me sob and then moan helplessly in slave orgasm. Then the men would take turns in enjoying me until they were all satisfied. Afterwards I would serve them all drinks, while they laughed and enjoyed themselves.

The next morning He had called me to His room and between His legs. I kissed him intimately perfectly for the first time. It was the first time but not the last time I had performed fellatio. After He had given me permission and I had swallowed, He told me to clean the room and pack His bags. He left later that morning, I had been sold to the tavern and would be staying. As an import in the tavern I would be popular with the regulars and visitors, especially for daytime fellatio, with a cooling beer. And later in the evenings in the alcoves under the Masters  intimate command.   

I was allowed a glimpse of Him as He left, from my knees as I scrubbed the hard stone floors on my hands and knees. Looking up at him in tears, my mouth and face still sticky with His pleasure.

“Goodbye Master, this girl loves You Master, thank You Master.” I wept, careful to be unobtrusive as I continued my chores.

He didn’t bother to even glance back, I was just another slavegirl in another tavern.

No comments:

Post a Comment