Monday 22 June 2009

inappropriate prose style

Submissively & obediently I kept my eyes respectfully below my beloved Masters belt line. As an inferior female & owned property I am not permitted to raise my gaze any higher than his groin without male permission. That is a privilege in itself to be allowed to look at his groin, his manhood, the essence of his superiority. Intrinsically inferior, my eyes are not worthy of meeting those of a man. I am not an equal, not even a person here. I am only a worthless slavegirl. Bought and sold, auctioned like cattle, to the highest bidder, paid coin for because my owner wished to enjoy my rape. Branded with my owners mark ineradicably & excruciatingly burned into the flesh of my buttocks. Collared in his locked steel collar, my ankles and wrists are similarly fettered, he it goes without saying keeps the key. When not at my menial female chores or serving his intimate pleasure I am confined in a tiny locked kennel. He keeps me in strict, uncompromising & painful discipline. My well rounded pleasing behind knows well & fears his terrible whip. My soft body dreads the leather, my feminine submissive nature loves him for his strictness for the whip.
I am not a disobedient slave I want to be obedient & pleasing to all men in general & in particular to the Master who I freely give all my love, even though this is of course expected from a slave. I love his domination & am very submissive and long to serve him. My body & my soul ache to pleasure him intimately.
I am kneeling on the hard tiles at his feet. It is a warm sultry night he is enjoying an ice cold beer. My finger tips are still tingling from the chill metal goblet. I warmed it on my breasts rolling the metal in my ample cleavage, rolling the vessel lovingly between my belled nipples

No comments:

Post a Comment